Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Stick a fork in Whole Foods? July 30, 2015The company's sales have taken a hit since New York City found it was overcharging customers for some products. Whole Foods is actually cutting prices though. But it can't shake its bad reputation.
- Good but not great: U.S. economy grows 2.3% July 30, 2015The U.S. economy grew 2.3% in the second quarter -- a lukewarm sign of recovery after a sluggish first quarter.
- Stocks: 4 things to know before the open July 30, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Oil price slump costs another 12,500 jobs July 30, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Samsung misjudged demand for its flagship smartphone July 30, 2015Samsung didn't produce enough Galaxy S6 Edge phones to meet high customer demand.
- Stick a fork in Whole Foods? July 30, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: weed
Just a few days after signing an app license agreement with MyECheck, Inc. (MYEC), ITNS announces that it is in the final phase of research and development of their cannabinoid-based product, “Cloud9″.
PHOT- As you all already know, I am a full time college student. As the semester comes to an end the work picks up and finals is just around the corner. Therefore the closer we get to the end of Continue Reading
Earlier today HEMP and HIMR came together to sign a Consultant Agreement. The agreement was signed by The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company, Inc. (IHMMCC), a Hemp, Inc. subsidiary.
On February 26th, UTRM announced that they would retire three billion shares of common stock. Three weeks later the share retirement was complete and the climb began. UTRM opened up trading on March 19th at $0.0027 per share. Two hours Continue Reading