Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Stocks: 4 things to know before the open July 22, 2014Here's what you need to know about the markets before you start your business day.
- China food scandal hits McDonald's, KFC July 22, 2014A new food scandal has erupted in China and is threatening the reputations of McDonald's and Yum Brands.
- No discounts here: 5 expensive stocks July 21, 2014Talk of a stock market bubble is growing louder. These stocks are some of the priciest in the S&P 500.
- Chipotle stock soars after yummy earnings July 21, 2014Chipotle reports one of its best quarters for sales since it went public in 2006 despite recent price hikes. Shares soar to a new high in extended trading.
- Summer bummer: Six Flags attendance tanks July 21, 2014Six Flags investors are not thrilled with theme park's surprise attendance dive.
- Stocks: 4 things to know before the open July 22, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: weed
Just a few days after signing an app license agreement with MyECheck, Inc. (MYEC), ITNS announces that it is in the final phase of research and development of their cannabinoid-based product, “Cloud9″.
PHOT- As you all already know, I am a full time college student. As the semester comes to an end the work picks up and finals is just around the corner. Therefore the closer we get to the end of Continue Reading
Earlier today HEMP and HIMR came together to sign a Consultant Agreement. The agreement was signed by The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company, Inc. (IHMMCC), a Hemp, Inc. subsidiary.
On February 26th, UTRM announced that they would retire three billion shares of common stock. Three weeks later the share retirement was complete and the climb began. UTRM opened up trading on March 19th at $0.0027 per share. Two hours Continue Reading