Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Tesla expands in China. Stock at all-time high August 30, 2014Tesla shares hit a new all-time high Friday after the company announced plans to build 400 charging points in China.
- FBI investigating hacking attack on JPMorgan August 29, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Wall Street bets on prison growth from border crisis August 29, 2014The stocks of two for-profit prison companies shot up in August. The reason? Investors are betting undocumented immigrations will end up in those detention facilities.
- September has a bad reputation for stocks August 29, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- A dozen McDonald's outlets closed in Russia August 29, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Tesla expands in China. Stock at all-time high August 30, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: weed
Just a few days after signing an app license agreement with MyECheck, Inc. (MYEC), ITNS announces that it is in the final phase of research and development of their cannabinoid-based product, “Cloud9″.
PHOT- As you all already know, I am a full time college student. As the semester comes to an end the work picks up and finals is just around the corner. Therefore the closer we get to the end of Continue Reading
Earlier today HEMP and HIMR came together to sign a Consultant Agreement. The agreement was signed by The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company, Inc. (IHMMCC), a Hemp, Inc. subsidiary.
On February 26th, UTRM announced that they would retire three billion shares of common stock. Three weeks later the share retirement was complete and the climb began. UTRM opened up trading on March 19th at $0.0027 per share. Two hours Continue Reading