Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- All eyes on oil: What will OPEC do this week? November 23, 2014Here's how to profit on low energy prices, regardless of what OPEC decides when it meets on Thanksgiving Day.
- Why I quit JPMorgan to start a jetpack business November 22, 2014Dean O'Malley walked away from a high-paying job in finance to start a risky venture in the new jetpack industry.
- Burger mania hits Wall Street November 21, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Stocks surge. Investors are thankful for central bankers November 21, 2014Stocks raced sharply higher on Friday thanks to more emergency actions from central bankers in China and Europe.
- Iran nuclear deal could spur rapid growth November 21, 2014Companies and global investors are sizing up Iran's economic potential in anticipation of a deal that could end years of isolation.
- All eyes on oil: What will OPEC do this week? November 23, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: weed
Just a few days after signing an app license agreement with MyECheck, Inc. (MYEC), ITNS announces that it is in the final phase of research and development of their cannabinoid-based product, “Cloud9″.
PHOT- As you all already know, I am a full time college student. As the semester comes to an end the work picks up and finals is just around the corner. Therefore the closer we get to the end of Continue Reading
Earlier today HEMP and HIMR came together to sign a Consultant Agreement. The agreement was signed by The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company, Inc. (IHMMCC), a Hemp, Inc. subsidiary.
On February 26th, UTRM announced that they would retire three billion shares of common stock. Three weeks later the share retirement was complete and the climb began. UTRM opened up trading on March 19th at $0.0027 per share. Two hours Continue Reading