Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- You're saving $550 on gas. Save or spend it? December 22, 2014Sure you could spend more this holiday, but your better bet is to put the money you save in your 401(k).
- Rich Russians buy U.K. investor visas in record numbers December 22, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Billionaire CEO raps 2014 holiday greeting December 22, 2014Private equity titan CEO David Rubenstein drops some rhymes in a holiday message to investors.
- Thank you Sony! Cybersecurity stocks soar December 22, 2014Wall Street bets the Sony hack will encourage companies to ramp up security spending.
- Stocks: 4 things to know before the open December 22, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- You're saving $550 on gas. Save or spend it? December 22, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: weed
Just a few days after signing an app license agreement with MyECheck, Inc. (MYEC), ITNS announces that it is in the final phase of research and development of their cannabinoid-based product, “Cloud9″.
PHOT- As you all already know, I am a full time college student. As the semester comes to an end the work picks up and finals is just around the corner. Therefore the closer we get to the end of Continue Reading
Earlier today HEMP and HIMR came together to sign a Consultant Agreement. The agreement was signed by The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company, Inc. (IHMMCC), a Hemp, Inc. subsidiary.
On February 26th, UTRM announced that they would retire three billion shares of common stock. Three weeks later the share retirement was complete and the climb began. UTRM opened up trading on March 19th at $0.0027 per share. Two hours Continue Reading