Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Alibaba is not the Amazon of China September 16, 2014Alibaba is frequently described as the "Amazon of China." But the analogy misses the mark.
- Alibaba lifts IPO price range to $66 to $68 September 15, 2014The Chinese e-commerce giant is gaining momentum for its IPO this week. Its shares are so in demand, Alibaba is increasing the starting price.
- Tesla shares fall on run-up concern September 15, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Tesla shares fall on caution about run-up September 15, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Yikes! Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn plunge September 15, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Alibaba is not the Amazon of China September 16, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: weed
Just a few days after signing an app license agreement with MyECheck, Inc. (MYEC), ITNS announces that it is in the final phase of research and development of their cannabinoid-based product, “Cloud9″.
PHOT- As you all already know, I am a full time college student. As the semester comes to an end the work picks up and finals is just around the corner. Therefore the closer we get to the end of Continue Reading
Earlier today HEMP and HIMR came together to sign a Consultant Agreement. The agreement was signed by The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company, Inc. (IHMMCC), a Hemp, Inc. subsidiary.
On February 26th, UTRM announced that they would retire three billion shares of common stock. Three weeks later the share retirement was complete and the climb began. UTRM opened up trading on March 19th at $0.0027 per share. Two hours Continue Reading