Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Yahoo profit soars following the Alibaba IPO October 21, 2014Yahoo was in the spotlight Tuesday as it released its third-quarter results, its first earnings release since the Alibaba IPO.
- Rebound! Stocks erase much of October losses October 21, 2014The Dow rises nearly 200 points as stocks roar back Tuesday.
- Chipotle vs. Qdoba: Investors like the Q October 21, 2014Shares of Chipotle tumbled due to concerns about slowing sales growth in 2015. But investors love Qdoba and its burger chain parent Jack in the Box.
- McDonald's gets burned in Asia October 21, 2014McDonald's is struggling in markets around the world, especially in light of a food scandal in Asia that caused sales to tumble.
- Investors pour out of Coke October 21, 2014Coke just can't get its turnaround story right. Investors are tired of the fizzle.
- Yahoo profit soars following the Alibaba IPO October 21, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: weed
Just a few days after signing an app license agreement with MyECheck, Inc. (MYEC), ITNS announces that it is in the final phase of research and development of their cannabinoid-based product, “Cloud9″.
PHOT- As you all already know, I am a full time college student. As the semester comes to an end the work picks up and finals is just around the corner. Therefore the closer we get to the end of Continue Reading
Earlier today HEMP and HIMR came together to sign a Consultant Agreement. The agreement was signed by The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company, Inc. (IHMMCC), a Hemp, Inc. subsidiary.
On February 26th, UTRM announced that they would retire three billion shares of common stock. Three weeks later the share retirement was complete and the climb began. UTRM opened up trading on March 19th at $0.0027 per share. Two hours Continue Reading