Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Starbucks shares could use a pick-me-up October 30, 2014The company's stock fell after-hours after a weaker-than-expected profit growth forecast.
- Stocks give investors a big October treat October 30, 2014Dow soars 221 points Thursday as stock market puts an exclamation point on its turnaround.
- Why are America's biggest businesses struggling? October 30, 2014Stocks staged a huge rebound in October, but the Dow got left behind.
- Keurig Green Mountain is best stock of 2014 October 30, 2014Shares of Keurig Green Mountain are riding a caffeine high this year. Will Coke, which already owns a big stake in Keurig, buy the rest?
- Ca-Ching! Visa, MasterCard surge again October 30, 2014Consumers continue to ramp up spending. That's very good news for credit card companies.
- Starbucks shares could use a pick-me-up October 30, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: weed
Just a few days after signing an app license agreement with MyECheck, Inc. (MYEC), ITNS announces that it is in the final phase of research and development of their cannabinoid-based product, “Cloud9″.
PHOT- As you all already know, I am a full time college student. As the semester comes to an end the work picks up and finals is just around the corner. Therefore the closer we get to the end of Continue Reading
Earlier today HEMP and HIMR came together to sign a Consultant Agreement. The agreement was signed by The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company, Inc. (IHMMCC), a Hemp, Inc. subsidiary.
On February 26th, UTRM announced that they would retire three billion shares of common stock. Three weeks later the share retirement was complete and the climb began. UTRM opened up trading on March 19th at $0.0027 per share. Two hours Continue Reading