Join The Team Today!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- UK trader arrested for causing 2010 stock market 'Flash Crash' April 21, 2015Federal authorities say a 37-year old U.K. man used illegal trading techniques that contributed to the abrupt stock market crash on May 6, 2010.
- More red flags about stocks April 21, 2015The market has been volatile this year but it's still holding up reasonably well. But some investors say it's time to go abroad.
- Why 52% of Americans think the Obama economy is good April 21, 2015For the first time since Obama took office, Americans give the economy two thumbs up.
- Harley stock is getting punished. Down 9% April 21, 2015Shares of Harley-Davidson shifted into reverse after weak sales. But is it an overreaction?
- Under Armour stock is on steroids but investors want more April 21, 2015Under Armour reported its 20th straight quarter
- UK trader arrested for causing 2010 stock market 'Flash Crash' April 21, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: weed
Just a few days after signing an app license agreement with MyECheck, Inc. (MYEC), ITNS announces that it is in the final phase of research and development of their cannabinoid-based product, “Cloud9″.
PHOT- As you all already know, I am a full time college student. As the semester comes to an end the work picks up and finals is just around the corner. Therefore the closer we get to the end of Continue Reading
Earlier today HEMP and HIMR came together to sign a Consultant Agreement. The agreement was signed by The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company, Inc. (IHMMCC), a Hemp, Inc. subsidiary.
On February 26th, UTRM announced that they would retire three billion shares of common stock. Three weeks later the share retirement was complete and the climb began. UTRM opened up trading on March 19th at $0.0027 per share. Two hours Continue Reading