Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Starbucks shares could use a pick-me-up October 30, 2014The company's stock fell after-hours after a weaker-than-expected profit growth forecast.
- Stocks give investors a big October treat October 30, 2014Dow soars 221 points Thursday as stock market puts an exclamation point on its turnaround.
- Why are America's biggest businesses struggling? October 30, 2014Stocks staged a huge rebound in October, but the Dow got left behind.
- Keurig Green Mountain is best stock of 2014 October 30, 2014Shares of Keurig Green Mountain are riding a caffeine high this year. Will Coke, which already owns a big stake in Keurig, buy the rest?
- Ca-Ching! Visa, MasterCard surge again October 30, 2014Consumers continue to ramp up spending. That's very good news for credit card companies.
- Starbucks shares could use a pick-me-up October 30, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: wallstreet
DRL- Doral Financial is a bank holding company that engages in retail banking activities in Puerto Rico and the US. Doral was recently rewarded 229 million dollars from Puerto Rico’s treasury department via lawsuit which was ruled by superior court Laureana Continue Reading
At Hereitfirst we take pride in our ability to find BOTTOMED / severely valued securities. I would like to present NSEH ! Why do we feel that NSEH offers a good opportunity ? Well NSEH had a press release on Continue Reading
Good evening everybody. Our pick for the 28th is not a technical or fundamental play, it is what we call a momentum play. A momentum run offers very high reward along with very high risks. Always remember the 3 Day Continue Reading
Good Evening everybody. I AM FINALLY DONE WITH FINALS! Which means I’m Back! I will be incorporating a new theme in my daily posts. I will post scanner pick ups under ” stocks to add on your watch list” and Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! The DOW finished the month of April at an all time high of 16,580! The S&P gained 6 points closing at 1,883.95. The NASDAQ index gained 11 points closing at 4,114.56. Overall this was a great month Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! Its been a long time since I’ve sent out our newsletter. Anyways, the markets are looking GREAT! The Dow gained 86 points closing at 16,535.87. The S&P gained gained 8.90 points closing at 1,878.33. The NASDAQ index Continue Reading
Good evening folks! We have a very interesting week ahead of us. There are many earnings opportunities to be played. Therefore I will be shifting my focus towards earnings towards blue chips stocks and away from penny stocks. Do not Continue Reading
Good evening ladies and gentleman, whether you celebrated Easter, National pot day or Good friday I hope everybody enjoyed the 3 day weekend ! I am currently still on spring break which is a sigh of relief. Continue Reading