Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Stocks: 6 things to know before the open July 24, 2014Here's what you need to know about the markets before you start your business day.
- McDonald's stands by rotten meat supplier July 24, 2014McDonald's is standing by a troubled meat supplier, even after allegations the company was selling tainted and expired meat.
- China's factories power ahead to 18-month high July 24, 2014Manufacturing activity is at an 18-month high in China as factories roar to life after a dismal start to the year.
- Nothing can ground Delta. Earnings fly July 23, 2014Delta continues its record ascent into profit bliss. The company reported strong earnings Wednesday, as did Boeing.
- Chocolate, waffles and... U.S. bonds? July 23, 2014Belgian holdings of U.S. debt have skyrocketed in the last year, though many suspect China is the reason why.
- Stocks: 6 things to know before the open July 24, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: wallstreet
At Hereitfirst we take pride in our ability to find BOTTOMED / severely valued securities. I would like to present NSEH ! Why do we feel that NSEH offers a good opportunity ? Well NSEH had a press release on Continue Reading
Good evening everybody. Our pick for the 28th is not a technical or fundamental play, it is what we call a momentum play. A momentum run offers very high reward along with very high risks. Always remember the 3 Day Continue Reading
Good Evening everybody. I AM FINALLY DONE WITH FINALS! Which means I’m Back! I will be incorporating a new theme in my daily posts. I will post scanner pick ups under ” stocks to add on your watch list” and Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! The DOW finished the month of April at an all time high of 16,580! The S&P gained 6 points closing at 1,883.95. The NASDAQ index gained 11 points closing at 4,114.56. Overall this was a great month Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! Its been a long time since I’ve sent out our newsletter. Anyways, the markets are looking GREAT! The Dow gained 86 points closing at 16,535.87. The S&P gained gained 8.90 points closing at 1,878.33. The NASDAQ index Continue Reading
Good evening folks! We have a very interesting week ahead of us. There are many earnings opportunities to be played. Therefore I will be shifting my focus towards earnings towards blue chips stocks and away from penny stocks. Do not Continue Reading
Good evening ladies and gentleman, whether you celebrated Easter, National pot day or Good friday I hope everybody enjoyed the 3 day weekend ! I am currently still on spring break which is a sigh of relief. Continue Reading
On Wednesday we day traded QASP “QASP- Picked QASP due to it’s strong support at 18. All week QASP has been testing support at 18 and it HELD every single time!” That was the technical perspective of QASP ( Buy Continue Reading