Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Beyond ISIS: 2016's scariest geopolitical hot spots November 24, 2015The downing of a Russian warplane by Turkey and ISIS terror attacks in Paris demonstrate how geopolitical threats can impact the global markets.
- Tiffany sales: Lump of coal instead of a diamond November 24, 2015Luxury jewelry chain Tiffany reported sales and profits that missed forecasts. Its outlook was weak. The company blamed the strong dollar and a pullback by tourist shoppers. But lower-end rival Signet also disappointed Wall Street.
- Bezos tweets! Twitter feud with Warren Buffett next? November 24, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Janet Yellen just told off Ralph Nader November 24, 2015Janet Yellen publicly released a letter to Ralph Nader in which she defends the Fed's decision to keep interest rates near zero for several years.
- U.S. economy grew at a better pace than expected November 24, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Beyond ISIS: 2016's scariest geopolitical hot spots November 24, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
- September 2015 (1)
- July 2015 (2)
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (3)
- January 2015 (2)
- December 2014 (3)
- November 2014 (3)
- October 2014 (3)
- September 2014 (4)
- August 2014 (7)
- July 2014 (12)
- June 2014 (8)
- May 2014 (6)
- April 2014 (45)
- March 2014 (55)
- February 2014 (38)
- January 2014 (13)
- December 2013 (9)
- November 2013 (11)
Tag Archives: wallstreet
DRL- Doral Financial is a bank holding company that engages in retail banking activities in Puerto Rico and the US. Doral was recently rewarded 229 million dollars from Puerto Rico’s treasury department via lawsuit which was ruled by superior court Laureana Continue Reading
At Hereitfirst we take pride in our ability to find BOTTOMED / severely valued securities. I would like to present NSEH ! Why do we feel that NSEH offers a good opportunity ? Well NSEH had a press release on Continue Reading
Good evening everybody. Our pick for the 28th is not a technical or fundamental play, it is what we call a momentum play. A momentum run offers very high reward along with very high risks. Always remember the 3 Day Continue Reading
Good Evening everybody. I AM FINALLY DONE WITH FINALS! Which means I’m Back! I will be incorporating a new theme in my daily posts. I will post scanner pick ups under ” stocks to add on your watch list” and Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! The DOW finished the month of April at an all time high of 16,580! The S&P gained 6 points closing at 1,883.95. The NASDAQ index gained 11 points closing at 4,114.56. Overall this was a great month Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! Its been a long time since I’ve sent out our newsletter. Anyways, the markets are looking GREAT! The Dow gained 86 points closing at 16,535.87. The S&P gained gained 8.90 points closing at 1,878.33. The NASDAQ index Continue Reading
Good evening folks! We have a very interesting week ahead of us. There are many earnings opportunities to be played. Therefore I will be shifting my focus towards earnings towards blue chips stocks and away from penny stocks. Do not Continue Reading
Good evening ladies and gentleman, whether you celebrated Easter, National pot day or Good friday I hope everybody enjoyed the 3 day weekend ! I am currently still on spring break which is a sigh of relief. Continue Reading