Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Stocks: 5 things to know before the open July 29, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Herbalife stock tumbles on earnings miss July 28, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Investors help the rich pay off student loans July 28, 2014Another sign that credit is only available to those who may need it the least? Bond investors can buy pools of loans backed by student debt of graduate students from Harvard.
- Psychics are bullish on stocks July 28, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Kristen Bell invests. Now what? July 28, 2014Actor-founded This Bar Saves Lives had Hollywood connections, but learned Start-Up 101 the hard way.
- Stocks: 5 things to know before the open July 29, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: wallstreet
At Hereitfirst we take pride in our ability to find BOTTOMED / severely valued securities. I would like to present NSEH ! Why do we feel that NSEH offers a good opportunity ? Well NSEH had a press release on Continue Reading
Good evening everybody. Our pick for the 28th is not a technical or fundamental play, it is what we call a momentum play. A momentum run offers very high reward along with very high risks. Always remember the 3 Day Continue Reading
Good Evening everybody. I AM FINALLY DONE WITH FINALS! Which means I’m Back! I will be incorporating a new theme in my daily posts. I will post scanner pick ups under ” stocks to add on your watch list” and Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! The DOW finished the month of April at an all time high of 16,580! The S&P gained 6 points closing at 1,883.95. The NASDAQ index gained 11 points closing at 4,114.56. Overall this was a great month Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! Its been a long time since I’ve sent out our newsletter. Anyways, the markets are looking GREAT! The Dow gained 86 points closing at 16,535.87. The S&P gained gained 8.90 points closing at 1,878.33. The NASDAQ index Continue Reading
Good evening folks! We have a very interesting week ahead of us. There are many earnings opportunities to be played. Therefore I will be shifting my focus towards earnings towards blue chips stocks and away from penny stocks. Do not Continue Reading
Good evening ladies and gentleman, whether you celebrated Easter, National pot day or Good friday I hope everybody enjoyed the 3 day weekend ! I am currently still on spring break which is a sigh of relief. Continue Reading
On Wednesday we day traded QASP “QASP- Picked QASP due to it’s strong support at 18. All week QASP has been testing support at 18 and it HELD every single time!” That was the technical perspective of QASP ( Buy Continue Reading