Join The Team Today!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- 'House of Cards': Why Frank Underwood's economic plan is crazy March 2, 2015House of Cards' season 3 starts with Frank Underwood trying to pass a bogus economic policy
- Boom! Nasdaq finally tops 5,000 again March 2, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- 9 companies Warren Buffett should consider buying March 2, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Lumber Liquidators stock pummeled after '60 Minutes' probe March 2, 2015A report on CBS' '60 Minutes' revealed Chinese-manufactured laminate flooring sold by Lumber Liquidators contains high levels of the cancer-causing chemical formaldehyde.
- 11 stocks hedge funds and mutual funds love now March 2, 2015Goldman Sachs did an analysis of where the smart money on Wall Street is flowing these days.
- 'House of Cards': Why Frank Underwood's economic plan is crazy March 2, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: wallstreet
DRL- Doral Financial is a bank holding company that engages in retail banking activities in Puerto Rico and the US. Doral was recently rewarded 229 million dollars from Puerto Rico’s treasury department via lawsuit which was ruled by superior court Laureana Continue Reading
At Hereitfirst we take pride in our ability to find BOTTOMED / severely valued securities. I would like to present NSEH ! Why do we feel that NSEH offers a good opportunity ? Well NSEH had a press release on Continue Reading
Good evening everybody. Our pick for the 28th is not a technical or fundamental play, it is what we call a momentum play. A momentum run offers very high reward along with very high risks. Always remember the 3 Day Continue Reading
Good Evening everybody. I AM FINALLY DONE WITH FINALS! Which means I’m Back! I will be incorporating a new theme in my daily posts. I will post scanner pick ups under ” stocks to add on your watch list” and Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! The DOW finished the month of April at an all time high of 16,580! The S&P gained 6 points closing at 1,883.95. The NASDAQ index gained 11 points closing at 4,114.56. Overall this was a great month Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! Its been a long time since I’ve sent out our newsletter. Anyways, the markets are looking GREAT! The Dow gained 86 points closing at 16,535.87. The S&P gained gained 8.90 points closing at 1,878.33. The NASDAQ index Continue Reading
Good evening folks! We have a very interesting week ahead of us. There are many earnings opportunities to be played. Therefore I will be shifting my focus towards earnings towards blue chips stocks and away from penny stocks. Do not Continue Reading
Good evening ladies and gentleman, whether you celebrated Easter, National pot day or Good friday I hope everybody enjoyed the 3 day weekend ! I am currently still on spring break which is a sigh of relief. Continue Reading