Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Sanders wants Clinton to break up big banks. Will she? July 26, 2016Bernie Sanders takes credit for forcing for forcing Hillary Clinton and the entire Democratic Party to get a lot tougher on Wall Street. But how likely is that to happen?
- Big McDonald's comeback runs into trouble July 26, 2016The all-day breakfast glow may be starting to wear off. McDonald's suffered a slowdown in U.S. sales that that alarmed investors.
- Britain's mint is making big money from gold rush July 26, 2016The Royal Mint has reported the highest revenues in its 1,100 year history, thanks to a huge increase in gold and silver trading.
- JetBlue eyes flights to Europe July 26, 2016JetBlue signaled it could start flying into Europe, bringing its low-cost model to the pricey transatlantic market.
- Oil prices fall to 3-month lows July 26, 2016Read full story for latest details.
- Sanders wants Clinton to break up big banks. Will she? July 26, 2016
Donate To Hereitfirst!
- September 2015 (1)
- July 2015 (2)
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (3)
- January 2015 (2)
- December 2014 (3)
- November 2014 (3)
- October 2014 (3)
- September 2014 (4)
- August 2014 (7)
- July 2014 (12)
- June 2014 (8)
- May 2014 (6)
- April 2014 (45)
- March 2014 (55)
- February 2014 (38)
- January 2014 (13)
- December 2013 (9)
- November 2013 (11)
Tag Archives: wallstreet
DRL- Doral Financial is a bank holding company that engages in retail banking activities in Puerto Rico and the US. Doral was recently rewarded 229 million dollars from Puerto Rico’s treasury department via lawsuit which was ruled by superior court Laureana Continue Reading
At Hereitfirst we take pride in our ability to find BOTTOMED / severely valued securities. I would like to present NSEH ! Why do we feel that NSEH offers a good opportunity ? Well NSEH had a press release on Continue Reading
Good evening everybody. Our pick for the 28th is not a technical or fundamental play, it is what we call a momentum play. A momentum run offers very high reward along with very high risks. Always remember the 3 Day Continue Reading
Good Evening everybody. I AM FINALLY DONE WITH FINALS! Which means I’m Back! I will be incorporating a new theme in my daily posts. I will post scanner pick ups under ” stocks to add on your watch list” and Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! The DOW finished the month of April at an all time high of 16,580! The S&P gained 6 points closing at 1,883.95. The NASDAQ index gained 11 points closing at 4,114.56. Overall this was a great month Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! Its been a long time since I’ve sent out our newsletter. Anyways, the markets are looking GREAT! The Dow gained 86 points closing at 16,535.87. The S&P gained gained 8.90 points closing at 1,878.33. The NASDAQ index Continue Reading
Good evening folks! We have a very interesting week ahead of us. There are many earnings opportunities to be played. Therefore I will be shifting my focus towards earnings towards blue chips stocks and away from penny stocks. Do not Continue Reading
Good evening ladies and gentleman, whether you celebrated Easter, National pot day or Good friday I hope everybody enjoyed the 3 day weekend ! I am currently still on spring break which is a sigh of relief. Continue Reading