Join The Team Today!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- UK trader arrested for causing 2010 stock market 'Flash Crash' April 21, 2015Federal authorities say a 37-year old U.K. man used illegal trading techniques that contributed to the abrupt stock market crash on May 6, 2010.
- More red flags about stocks April 21, 2015The market has been volatile this year but it's still holding up reasonably well. But some investors say it's time to go abroad.
- Why 52% of Americans think the Obama economy is good April 21, 2015For the first time since Obama took office, Americans give the economy two thumbs up.
- Harley stock is getting punished. Down 9% April 21, 2015Shares of Harley-Davidson shifted into reverse after weak sales. But is it an overreaction?
- Under Armour stock is on steroids but investors want more April 21, 2015Under Armour reported its 20th straight quarter
- UK trader arrested for causing 2010 stock market 'Flash Crash' April 21, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: tsla
Open Trades TSLA re entry 260. Will be holding this LONG TERM. RWLK- As you can see on our Profit.ly we took profits WAY too early. If RWLK is up during the premarket hours I will jump in. If not Continue Reading
Open Trades NTEK- Holding shares at .0515 Average. Looking for a .065+ Exit. FNMA- Holding shares at 3.85 average. Looking for another flip at 4.40+. Detailed analysis coming tomorrow! Click here for our free analysis TBEV- Been trading this from Continue Reading
Open Trades- GRPN – September 20th $7 Calls. I missed big on this one during earnings. Im currently down 85% but since I have another month till these options expire I will be holding. I will be holding no matter Continue Reading
TESLA Technical Analysis
TWTR Earnings- Optimal Buy Zone- $36. I will playing TWTR earnings stock ONLY ! I think that TWTR’s slide must come to an end and that the company may be able to finally satisfy long term investors! Open Trades TWTR! Continue Reading
Before I start I want to mention that I currently have positions in NFLX, FNMA, TSLA & AAPL. I do not have a position in BAC because it did not hit my price target ( 15.20 ). NFLX- NFLX is Continue Reading
TSLA.- Back when Tesla was trading in the Low 240s, I stated that “Tesla is one of my favorite stocks to trade not because it is predictable but because of how responsive the stock is to resistance and support. One Continue Reading
Good evening everybody. I do not have a premarket stock pick for you guys today. I apologize for the inconvenience due to the fact that I failed to find a stock I liked from a fundamental or technical stand point. Continue Reading