Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Stock market gems: Tiffany and Signet surge November 25, 2014Shares of Tiffany and Signet -- owner of Kay, Jared and Zales -- have been glittery all year long. A good sign for the holidays?
- Apple now worth a whopping $700 billion November 25, 2014Apple widened its lead at the most valuable company on the planet Tuesday.
- Russians buying up high-end London property November 25, 2014Super rich Russian buyers are streaming back into the London property market, searching for new homes for their millions as the domestic economy falters and currency tumbles.
- Big investors' war on coal November 25, 2014KLP, Norway's largest pension fund manager, is the latest to divest from coal companies.
- 2015: The ho-hum year for stocks? November 25, 2014Wall Street stock pickers tend to be a very bullish bunch, but so far they sound pretty timid about 2015.
- Stock market gems: Tiffany and Signet surge November 25, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: tsla
Open Trades TSLA re entry 260. Will be holding this LONG TERM. RWLK- As you can see on our Profit.ly we took profits WAY too early. If RWLK is up during the premarket hours I will jump in. If not Continue Reading
Open Trades NTEK- Holding shares at .0515 Average. Looking for a .065+ Exit. FNMA- Holding shares at 3.85 average. Looking for another flip at 4.40+. Detailed analysis coming tomorrow! Click here for our free analysis TBEV- Been trading this from Continue Reading
Open Trades- GRPN – September 20th $7 Calls. I missed big on this one during earnings. Im currently down 85% but since I have another month till these options expire I will be holding. I will be holding no matter Continue Reading
TESLA Technical Analysis
TWTR Earnings- Optimal Buy Zone- $36. I will playing TWTR earnings stock ONLY ! I think that TWTR’s slide must come to an end and that the company may be able to finally satisfy long term investors! Open Trades TWTR! Continue Reading
Before I start I want to mention that I currently have positions in NFLX, FNMA, TSLA & AAPL. I do not have a position in BAC because it did not hit my price target ( 15.20 ). NFLX- NFLX is Continue Reading
TSLA.- Back when Tesla was trading in the Low 240s, I stated that “Tesla is one of my favorite stocks to trade not because it is predictable but because of how responsive the stock is to resistance and support. One Continue Reading
Good evening everybody. I do not have a premarket stock pick for you guys today. I apologize for the inconvenience due to the fact that I failed to find a stock I liked from a fundamental or technical stand point. Continue Reading