Join Our Private Trading Group Today!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Smart money is buying energy stocks. Should you? May 24, 2015Oil prices plunged to $45 in January. Now they're back at $60. The question is whether the worst is behind us.
- China's richest man bet his company's shares would fall May 23, 2015Turns out China's richest man, Li Hejun, upped his bet that shares of his company would take a tumble -- just five days before a massive crash.
- Theme parks ready for summer -- and their stocks are soaring May 22, 2015Many retailers have warned of sluggish sales this year. But consumers are still spending at theme parks like Cedar Fair, Six Flags, Disney World and Universal.
- I'll only invest in startups with female founders May 22, 2015Angel investor Jonathan Sposato is one of several pledging to support more women in tech.
- Janet Yellen: Fed can't risk 'overheating the economy' May 22, 2015Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen doesn't want to wait too long to raise interest rates.
- Smart money is buying energy stocks. Should you? May 24, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: tsla
Open Trades TSLA re entry 260. Will be holding this LONG TERM. RWLK- As you can see on our Profit.ly we took profits WAY too early. If RWLK is up during the premarket hours I will jump in. If not Continue Reading
Open Trades NTEK- Holding shares at .0515 Average. Looking for a .065+ Exit. FNMA- Holding shares at 3.85 average. Looking for another flip at 4.40+. Detailed analysis coming tomorrow! Click here for our free analysis TBEV- Been trading this from Continue Reading
Open Trades- GRPN – September 20th $7 Calls. I missed big on this one during earnings. Im currently down 85% but since I have another month till these options expire I will be holding. I will be holding no matter Continue Reading
TESLA Technical Analysis
TWTR Earnings- Optimal Buy Zone- $36. I will playing TWTR earnings stock ONLY ! I think that TWTR’s slide must come to an end and that the company may be able to finally satisfy long term investors! Open Trades TWTR! Continue Reading
Before I start I want to mention that I currently have positions in NFLX, FNMA, TSLA & AAPL. I do not have a position in BAC because it did not hit my price target ( 15.20 ). NFLX- NFLX is Continue Reading
TSLA.- Back when Tesla was trading in the Low 240s, I stated that “Tesla is one of my favorite stocks to trade not because it is predictable but because of how responsive the stock is to resistance and support. One Continue Reading
Good evening everybody. I do not have a premarket stock pick for you guys today. I apologize for the inconvenience due to the fact that I failed to find a stock I liked from a fundamental or technical stand point. Continue Reading