Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Climate protesters to 'flood' Wall Street September 21, 2014Hundreds expected to agitate for environment Monday in campaign called #FloodWallStreet.
- What will make stocks go even higher? September 21, 2014The market keeps going up and up. These 3 factors could lift it further.
- Wall Street nabs Alibaba, but hot startups are going elsewhere September 19, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Alibaba surges 38% in huge IPO debut September 19, 2014Alibaba, the biggest IPO to ever hit Wall Street, made a huge splash in its debut on Friday.
- Post-it note eating insider trader pleads guilty September 19, 2014Law enforcement officials say Frank Tamayo was the middleman in a $5.6 million insider trading scheme that involved him eating pieces of paper to cover up the crime.
- Climate protesters to 'flood' Wall Street September 21, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: tsla
Open Trades TSLA re entry 260. Will be holding this LONG TERM. RWLK- As you can see on our Profit.ly we took profits WAY too early. If RWLK is up during the premarket hours I will jump in. If not Continue Reading
Open Trades NTEK- Holding shares at .0515 Average. Looking for a .065+ Exit. FNMA- Holding shares at 3.85 average. Looking for another flip at 4.40+. Detailed analysis coming tomorrow! Click here for our free analysis TBEV- Been trading this from Continue Reading
Open Trades- GRPN – September 20th $7 Calls. I missed big on this one during earnings. Im currently down 85% but since I have another month till these options expire I will be holding. I will be holding no matter Continue Reading
TESLA Technical Analysis
TWTR Earnings- Optimal Buy Zone- $36. I will playing TWTR earnings stock ONLY ! I think that TWTR’s slide must come to an end and that the company may be able to finally satisfy long term investors! Open Trades TWTR! Continue Reading
Before I start I want to mention that I currently have positions in NFLX, FNMA, TSLA & AAPL. I do not have a position in BAC because it did not hit my price target ( 15.20 ). NFLX- NFLX is Continue Reading
TSLA.- Back when Tesla was trading in the Low 240s, I stated that “Tesla is one of my favorite stocks to trade not because it is predictable but because of how responsive the stock is to resistance and support. One Continue Reading
Good evening everybody. I do not have a premarket stock pick for you guys today. I apologize for the inconvenience due to the fact that I failed to find a stock I liked from a fundamental or technical stand point. Continue Reading