Join Our Private Trading Group Today!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Greek government does about-face on bailout July 1, 2015The Greek government is now ready to sign up to a bailout package it threw out just days ago, but the about-face won't fix the country's crisis any time soon.
- Stocks: 5 things to know before the open July 1, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Markets leap on Greek U-turn July 1, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- China's biggest stock market just lost 5% in a single hour July 1, 2015China's stock markets resumed their wild swings on Wednesday, despite government efforts to calm markets.
- Greece defaults on $1.7 billion IMF payment June 30, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Greek government does about-face on bailout July 1, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: tsla
Open Trades TSLA re entry 260. Will be holding this LONG TERM. RWLK- As you can see on our Profit.ly we took profits WAY too early. If RWLK is up during the premarket hours I will jump in. If not Continue Reading
Open Trades NTEK- Holding shares at .0515 Average. Looking for a .065+ Exit. FNMA- Holding shares at 3.85 average. Looking for another flip at 4.40+. Detailed analysis coming tomorrow! Click here for our free analysis TBEV- Been trading this from Continue Reading
Open Trades- GRPN – September 20th $7 Calls. I missed big on this one during earnings. Im currently down 85% but since I have another month till these options expire I will be holding. I will be holding no matter Continue Reading
TESLA Technical Analysis
TWTR Earnings- Optimal Buy Zone- $36. I will playing TWTR earnings stock ONLY ! I think that TWTR’s slide must come to an end and that the company may be able to finally satisfy long term investors! Open Trades TWTR! Continue Reading
Before I start I want to mention that I currently have positions in NFLX, FNMA, TSLA & AAPL. I do not have a position in BAC because it did not hit my price target ( 15.20 ). NFLX- NFLX is Continue Reading
TSLA.- Back when Tesla was trading in the Low 240s, I stated that “Tesla is one of my favorite stocks to trade not because it is predictable but because of how responsive the stock is to resistance and support. One Continue Reading
Good evening everybody. I do not have a premarket stock pick for you guys today. I apologize for the inconvenience due to the fact that I failed to find a stock I liked from a fundamental or technical stand point. Continue Reading