Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Domino's Pizza is hot again. The stock is at an all-time high October 22, 2014Domino's pizza used to suck. Now people like it and the stock is at a record high
- Is Apple the perfect stock? October 22, 2014It's hard to find a glaring weakness with Apple's stock. The innovative spirit is back too. So why is Apple still not in the Dow?
- What next for Turkey's roller-coaster economy? October 22, 2014Turkey's finance minister is cautiously optimistic about the future despite slowing growth and regional unrest.
- Yahoo profit soars following the Alibaba IPO October 22, 2014Yahoo was in the spotlight Tuesday as it released its third-quarter results, its first earnings release since the Alibaba IPO.
- Stocks: 4 things to know before the open October 22, 2014Here's what you need to know about the markets before you start your business day.
- Domino's Pizza is hot again. The stock is at an all-time high October 22, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: tsla
Open Trades TSLA re entry 260. Will be holding this LONG TERM. RWLK- As you can see on our Profit.ly we took profits WAY too early. If RWLK is up during the premarket hours I will jump in. If not Continue Reading
Open Trades NTEK- Holding shares at .0515 Average. Looking for a .065+ Exit. FNMA- Holding shares at 3.85 average. Looking for another flip at 4.40+. Detailed analysis coming tomorrow! Click here for our free analysis TBEV- Been trading this from Continue Reading
Open Trades- GRPN – September 20th $7 Calls. I missed big on this one during earnings. Im currently down 85% but since I have another month till these options expire I will be holding. I will be holding no matter Continue Reading
TESLA Technical Analysis
TWTR Earnings- Optimal Buy Zone- $36. I will playing TWTR earnings stock ONLY ! I think that TWTR’s slide must come to an end and that the company may be able to finally satisfy long term investors! Open Trades TWTR! Continue Reading
Before I start I want to mention that I currently have positions in NFLX, FNMA, TSLA & AAPL. I do not have a position in BAC because it did not hit my price target ( 15.20 ). NFLX- NFLX is Continue Reading
TSLA.- Back when Tesla was trading in the Low 240s, I stated that “Tesla is one of my favorite stocks to trade not because it is predictable but because of how responsive the stock is to resistance and support. One Continue Reading
Good evening everybody. I do not have a premarket stock pick for you guys today. I apologize for the inconvenience due to the fact that I failed to find a stock I liked from a fundamental or technical stand point. Continue Reading