Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Stocks: 4 things to know before the open October 22, 2014Here's what you need to know about the markets before you start your business day.
- Rebound! Stocks erase most of October losses October 21, 2014The Dow rises nearly 200 points and the Nasdaq has best day of year as stocks roar back Tuesday.
- Yahoo profit soars following the Alibaba IPO October 21, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Warren Buffett loses $2 billion in two days October 21, 2014His Berkshire Hathaway investment house holds big chunks of Coke and IBM, both of which have taken a drubbing this week.
- Chipotle vs. Qdoba: Investors like the Q October 21, 2014Shares of Chipotle tumbled due to concerns about slowing sales growth in 2015. But investors love Qdoba and its burger chain parent Jack in the Box.
- Stocks: 4 things to know before the open October 22, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: tesla
Open Trades TSLA re entry 260. Will be holding this LONG TERM. RWLK- As you can see on our Profit.ly we took profits WAY too early. If RWLK is up during the premarket hours I will jump in. If not Continue Reading
TESLA Technical Analysis
TWTR Earnings- Optimal Buy Zone- $36. I will playing TWTR earnings stock ONLY ! I think that TWTR’s slide must come to an end and that the company may be able to finally satisfy long term investors! Open Trades TWTR! Continue Reading
Analysis on CMG, AAPL ,GOOGL, YHOO, TSLA. I want to start off saying that I only have a position in CMG, GOOGL & YHOO. I am holding shares of CMG, the July 25 600,610 Calls on GOOGL & I am Continue Reading
Update on Open Trades ( FNMA, MYEC, NSEH) – FANNIE MAE finally hit my buy target (3.95) ! Fannie Mae is the No.1 Stock to hold in my opinion and I am glad that I was able to buy back Continue Reading
Good Evening Everybody, I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. We all know how much weekends mean to fellow traders as its the only time we can sleep without worrying about our positions over night. Mid-Large Cap Stocks- TSLA, MNKD, Continue Reading