Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- This jobs report is very important. Here's why September 3, 2015The Labor Department releases its August jobs report on Friday, and it will have big implications for the Federal Reserve.
- How many jobs has Donald Trump actually created? September 3, 2015The Donald says he'll be the 'greatest jobs president that God ever created.' CNNMoney looks at how many jobs he's already created.
- Once all powerful, Pimco is a fast fading superstar September 3, 2015Pimco's famous fund once managed by star manager Bill Gross has less than $100 billion in management for the first time since 2007.
- Oil crash cut my pay and killed over 86,000 jobs September 3, 2015Job cuts caused by the downturn in the oil industry have accelerated in recent months.
- Stocks: 5 things to know before the open September 3, 2015Here's what you need to know about the markets before you start your business day.
- This jobs report is very important. Here's why September 3, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: tesla
Open Trades TSLA re entry 260. Will be holding this LONG TERM. RWLK- As you can see on our Profit.ly we took profits WAY too early. If RWLK is up during the premarket hours I will jump in. If not Continue Reading
TESLA Technical Analysis
TWTR Earnings- Optimal Buy Zone- $36. I will playing TWTR earnings stock ONLY ! I think that TWTR’s slide must come to an end and that the company may be able to finally satisfy long term investors! Open Trades TWTR! Continue Reading
Analysis on CMG, AAPL ,GOOGL, YHOO, TSLA. I want to start off saying that I only have a position in CMG, GOOGL & YHOO. I am holding shares of CMG, the July 25 600,610 Calls on GOOGL & I am Continue Reading
Update on Open Trades ( FNMA, MYEC, NSEH) – FANNIE MAE finally hit my buy target (3.95) ! Fannie Mae is the No.1 Stock to hold in my opinion and I am glad that I was able to buy back Continue Reading
Good Evening Everybody, I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. We all know how much weekends mean to fellow traders as its the only time we can sleep without worrying about our positions over night. Mid-Large Cap Stocks- TSLA, MNKD, Continue Reading