Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- How many jobs has Donald Trump actually created? September 3, 2015The Donald says he'll be the 'greatest jobs president that God ever created.' CNNMoney looks at how many jobs he's already created.
- Once all powerful, Pimco is a fast fading superstar September 3, 2015Pimco's famous fund once managed by star manager Bill Gross has less than $100 billion in management for the first time since 2007.
- Oil crash cut my pay and killed over 86,000 jobs September 3, 2015Job cuts caused by the downturn in the oil industry have accelerated in recent months.
- Stocks: 5 things to know before the open September 3, 2015Here's what you need to know about the markets before you start your business day.
- Beijing won't fire its bazooka to boost economy September 3, 2015Growth is slowing in China, but that doesn't mean Beijing will respond with a major fiscal stimulus package.
- How many jobs has Donald Trump actually created? September 3, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: stockmarket
Earlier today, Progress Watch announced earlier today that their subsidiary entered an exclusive license agreement with Briken, LLC. This agreement licenses a mobile broadband communications platform intended to support video streaming over 4G LTE networks.
Green Cures & Botanical Distribution Inc. (GRCU) Announces Advancements in Product Research and More
Earlier today, Green Cures (GRCU), Formerly Triton Distribution Systems, Inc. announced the formation of a Product Research & Development Advisory Committee. This group will assist in the explanation and presentation of upcoming products, as well as the selecting of raw materials Continue Reading
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corporation announced that it will officially launch it’s newest product offering, MJ-Merchant.
Tomorrow, April 29th, Gold Coast Mining Corp. is set to release their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corp. CEO Mike Shea and MJ-Xchange.com webmaster Barbara Carroll provided a guided tour of MJ-Xchange to members of Here it First.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corporation updated shareholders on the beta testing of their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com. The company will also be holding a webinar to showcase the website and it’s capabilities.
Late Tuesday night, Tranzbyte Corp announced a distribution agreement with iTalk for their cloud connectivity solution “CloudTalk”.
On 4/20, United Treatment Centers released their website, potnetwork.tv. The site received copious amounts of optimism and positive feedback on forums and message boards, but on 4/21 the market felt differently.
Good evening ladies and gentleman, whether you celebrated Easter, National pot day or Good friday I hope everybody enjoyed the 3 day weekend ! I am currently still on spring break which is a sigh of relief. Continue Reading
With the delayed release of the United Treatment Centers, Inc. (UTRM) website, potnetwork420.com, and the “official” release of a shoddy www.hemp-x.com by a Hemp, Inc. (HEMP) subsidiary; the reliability of the marijuana sector is beginning to fade.