Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Sports betting vs. the stock market August 31, 2014Despite similarities between investing and sports gambling, the stock market is a lot more forgiving than Vegas.
- Tesla expands in China. Stock at all-time high August 30, 2014Tesla shares hit a new all-time high Friday after the company announced plans to build 400 charging points in China.
- FBI investigating hacking attack on JPMorgan August 29, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Wall Street bets on prison growth from border crisis August 29, 2014The stocks of two for-profit prison companies shot up in August. The reason? Investors are betting undocumented immigrations will end up in those detention facilities.
- September has a bad reputation for stocks August 29, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Sports betting vs. the stock market August 31, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: stockmarket
Earlier today, Progress Watch announced earlier today that their subsidiary entered an exclusive license agreement with Briken, LLC. This agreement licenses a mobile broadband communications platform intended to support video streaming over 4G LTE networks.
Green Cures & Botanical Distribution Inc. (GRCU) Announces Advancements in Product Research and More
Earlier today, Green Cures (GRCU), Formerly Triton Distribution Systems, Inc. announced the formation of a Product Research & Development Advisory Committee. This group will assist in the explanation and presentation of upcoming products, as well as the selecting of raw materials Continue Reading
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corporation announced that it will officially launch it’s newest product offering, MJ-Merchant.
Tomorrow, April 29th, Gold Coast Mining Corp. is set to release their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corp. CEO Mike Shea and MJ-Xchange.com webmaster Barbara Carroll provided a guided tour of MJ-Xchange to members of Here it First.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corporation updated shareholders on the beta testing of their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com. The company will also be holding a webinar to showcase the website and it’s capabilities.
Late Tuesday night, Tranzbyte Corp announced a distribution agreement with iTalk for their cloud connectivity solution “CloudTalk”.
On 4/20, United Treatment Centers released their website, potnetwork.tv. The site received copious amounts of optimism and positive feedback on forums and message boards, but on 4/21 the market felt differently.
Good evening ladies and gentleman, whether you celebrated Easter, National pot day or Good friday I hope everybody enjoyed the 3 day weekend ! I am currently still on spring break which is a sigh of relief. Continue Reading
With the delayed release of the United Treatment Centers, Inc. (UTRM) website, potnetwork420.com, and the “official” release of a shoddy www.hemp-x.com by a Hemp, Inc. (HEMP) subsidiary; the reliability of the marijuana sector is beginning to fade.