Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Coke cuts exec pay after Buffett criticism October 1, 2014New guidelines would limit number of shares executives get.
- As Ebola spreads, drug stocks surge October 1, 2014Shares of Tekmira and other Ebola drug makers are soaring after the first confirmed Ebola case in the U.S.
- Investors are scared out of their wits October 1, 2014With stocks hitting a rough patch, CNNMoney's Fear & Greed Index has been in Extreme Fear mode for the past week and a half. Does that make now a good time to buy?
- Ebola fears hurt airlines October 1, 2014Airline stocks are sinking as investors worry that concerns about Ebola could hit their bottom lines.
- Top 10 companies lobbying Washington October 1, 2014Many publicly traded companies spend millions a year for political influence. It hasn't done much for their stock performance.
- Coke cuts exec pay after Buffett criticism October 1, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: stockmarket
Earlier today, Progress Watch announced earlier today that their subsidiary entered an exclusive license agreement with Briken, LLC. This agreement licenses a mobile broadband communications platform intended to support video streaming over 4G LTE networks.
Green Cures & Botanical Distribution Inc. (GRCU) Announces Advancements in Product Research and More
Earlier today, Green Cures (GRCU), Formerly Triton Distribution Systems, Inc. announced the formation of a Product Research & Development Advisory Committee. This group will assist in the explanation and presentation of upcoming products, as well as the selecting of raw materials Continue Reading
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corporation announced that it will officially launch it’s newest product offering, MJ-Merchant.
Tomorrow, April 29th, Gold Coast Mining Corp. is set to release their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corp. CEO Mike Shea and MJ-Xchange.com webmaster Barbara Carroll provided a guided tour of MJ-Xchange to members of Here it First.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corporation updated shareholders on the beta testing of their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com. The company will also be holding a webinar to showcase the website and it’s capabilities.
Late Tuesday night, Tranzbyte Corp announced a distribution agreement with iTalk for their cloud connectivity solution “CloudTalk”.
On 4/20, United Treatment Centers released their website, potnetwork.tv. The site received copious amounts of optimism and positive feedback on forums and message boards, but on 4/21 the market felt differently.
Good evening ladies and gentleman, whether you celebrated Easter, National pot day or Good friday I hope everybody enjoyed the 3 day weekend ! I am currently still on spring break which is a sigh of relief. Continue Reading
With the delayed release of the United Treatment Centers, Inc. (UTRM) website, potnetwork420.com, and the “official” release of a shoddy www.hemp-x.com by a Hemp, Inc. (HEMP) subsidiary; the reliability of the marijuana sector is beginning to fade.