Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- China's stock market continues to free fall July 28, 2015China stocks continued their free fall on Tuesday, as investors ignored efforts by regulators to calm markets.
- 'Extreme fear' is back for the stock market July 27, 2015CNNMoney's Fear & Greed Index now points to 'Extreme Fear' in the market.
- When will Twitter name a new CEO? July 27, 2015Twitter's stock continues to tank. Investors are hoping the company will soon name a new CEO that can get the little blue bird to spread its wings and soar again.
- Mining stocks are getting killed as gold, metals plunge July 27, 2015Shares of mining companies Freeport-McMoran and Joy Global have plunged 35% and 28% this month, respectively. That makes them the worst performers in the entire S&P 500 in July.
- Burger King is winning burger wars thanks to chicken fries July 27, 2015McDonald's might be shrinking but Burger King is on the rise. Its growth story has been fueled by new menu items, including its popular chicken fries.
- China's stock market continues to free fall July 28, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: stockmarket
Earlier today, Progress Watch announced earlier today that their subsidiary entered an exclusive license agreement with Briken, LLC. This agreement licenses a mobile broadband communications platform intended to support video streaming over 4G LTE networks.
Green Cures & Botanical Distribution Inc. (GRCU) Announces Advancements in Product Research and More
Earlier today, Green Cures (GRCU), Formerly Triton Distribution Systems, Inc. announced the formation of a Product Research & Development Advisory Committee. This group will assist in the explanation and presentation of upcoming products, as well as the selecting of raw materials Continue Reading
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corporation announced that it will officially launch it’s newest product offering, MJ-Merchant.
Tomorrow, April 29th, Gold Coast Mining Corp. is set to release their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corp. CEO Mike Shea and MJ-Xchange.com webmaster Barbara Carroll provided a guided tour of MJ-Xchange to members of Here it First.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corporation updated shareholders on the beta testing of their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com. The company will also be holding a webinar to showcase the website and it’s capabilities.
Late Tuesday night, Tranzbyte Corp announced a distribution agreement with iTalk for their cloud connectivity solution “CloudTalk”.
On 4/20, United Treatment Centers released their website, potnetwork.tv. The site received copious amounts of optimism and positive feedback on forums and message boards, but on 4/21 the market felt differently.
Good evening ladies and gentleman, whether you celebrated Easter, National pot day or Good friday I hope everybody enjoyed the 3 day weekend ! I am currently still on spring break which is a sigh of relief. Continue Reading
With the delayed release of the United Treatment Centers, Inc. (UTRM) website, potnetwork420.com, and the “official” release of a shoddy www.hemp-x.com by a Hemp, Inc. (HEMP) subsidiary; the reliability of the marijuana sector is beginning to fade.