Join The Team Today!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Tesla stock charges ahead on home battery hopes April 27, 2015Shares of Tesla soared following some bullish remarks from Wall Street analysts. Elon Musk's electric car company is now up in 2015 after a really tough start.
- Casino drama: Elaine Wynn ousted April 27, 2015Talk about crapping out. Elaine Wynn has been kicked off the board of the casino empire she helped build.
- How high do you think the Nasdaq will go? April 27, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Kiev Mayor Klitschko: 'Fighting for our future' April 27, 2015Kiev Mayor Vitaliy Klitschko says there's no better time for investors to take a closer look at Ukraine, even as fighting continues in the east.
- With 'steroids' gone, fewer stock market records to celebrate April 26, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Tesla stock charges ahead on home battery hopes April 27, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: stock
Earlier today, Latteno Food Corp. announced the launch of an on-line ordering and delivery service for their medical marijuana edibles. The initial service area will be Orange County, CA and some of the surrounding area.
After-hours today MannKind Corp. got a verbal “yes” from the FDA on their inhaled diabetes treatment, Afrezza. FDA approved advisors voted positively for the MNKD drug. Afrezza received a 13 to 1 vote for the drug to be used to Continue Reading
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading
Earlier today HEMP and HIMR came together to sign a Consultant Agreement. The agreement was signed by The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company, Inc. (IHMMCC), a Hemp, Inc. subsidiary.
On February 26th, UTRM announced that they would retire three billion shares of common stock. Three weeks later the share retirement was complete and the climb began. UTRM opened up trading on March 19th at $0.0027 per share. Two hours Continue Reading