Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Why doesn't 4.9% unemployment feel great? February 6, 2016The economy is better than it was, but not even President Obama is ready to declare it's booming.
- Argentina offers to pay U.S. 'vulture' funds February 6, 2016It was the first offer the South American nation has made to the holdouts which in Argentina are called "vultures."
- China group to buy Chicago Stock Exchange February 5, 2016The Chicago Stock Exchange reached a deal on Friday to be acquired by a China-led group of investors.
- Cash is way more popular than stocks or bonds February 5, 2016Read full story for latest details.
- Forget FANG stocks! It's the year of SNKRS! February 5, 2016Read full story for latest details.
- Why doesn't 4.9% unemployment feel great? February 6, 2016
Donate To Hereitfirst!
- September 2015 (1)
- July 2015 (2)
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (3)
- January 2015 (2)
- December 2014 (3)
- November 2014 (3)
- October 2014 (3)
- September 2014 (4)
- August 2014 (7)
- July 2014 (12)
- June 2014 (8)
- May 2014 (6)
- April 2014 (45)
- March 2014 (55)
- February 2014 (38)
- January 2014 (13)
- December 2013 (9)
- November 2013 (11)
Tag Archives: stock
Earlier today, Latteno Food Corp. announced the launch of an on-line ordering and delivery service for their medical marijuana edibles. The initial service area will be Orange County, CA and some of the surrounding area.
After-hours today MannKind Corp. got a verbal “yes” from the FDA on their inhaled diabetes treatment, Afrezza. FDA approved advisors voted positively for the MNKD drug. Afrezza received a 13 to 1 vote for the drug to be used to Continue Reading
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading
Earlier today HEMP and HIMR came together to sign a Consultant Agreement. The agreement was signed by The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company, Inc. (IHMMCC), a Hemp, Inc. subsidiary.
On February 26th, UTRM announced that they would retire three billion shares of common stock. Three weeks later the share retirement was complete and the climb began. UTRM opened up trading on March 19th at $0.0027 per share. Two hours Continue Reading