Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Verizon is buying Yahoo for $4.8 billion July 25, 2016Read full story for latest details.
- 'I like money': Meet the new women of Wall St. July 25, 2016Read full story for latest details.
- America's gas glut could send prices even lower July 25, 2016Now's the time to take a road trip. Summer gas prices are the cheapest since 2004 and they could soon dip below $2 a gallon. The main driver is gasoline stockpiles that are sitting at record highs.
- Nintendo shares plummet 18% after Pokemon Go reality check July 25, 2016Nintendo has some bad news for investors: It's not expecting a huge profit boost from Pokemon Go.
- Trump's made 'free trade' a dirty word July 22, 2016Read full story for latest details.
- Verizon is buying Yahoo for $4.8 billion July 25, 2016
Donate To Hereitfirst!
- September 2015 (1)
- July 2015 (2)
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (3)
- January 2015 (2)
- December 2014 (3)
- November 2014 (3)
- October 2014 (3)
- September 2014 (4)
- August 2014 (7)
- July 2014 (12)
- June 2014 (8)
- May 2014 (6)
- April 2014 (45)
- March 2014 (55)
- February 2014 (38)
- January 2014 (13)
- December 2013 (9)
- November 2013 (11)
Tag Archives: stock
Earlier today, Latteno Food Corp. announced the launch of an on-line ordering and delivery service for their medical marijuana edibles. The initial service area will be Orange County, CA and some of the surrounding area.
After-hours today MannKind Corp. got a verbal “yes” from the FDA on their inhaled diabetes treatment, Afrezza. FDA approved advisors voted positively for the MNKD drug. Afrezza received a 13 to 1 vote for the drug to be used to Continue Reading
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading
Earlier today HEMP and HIMR came together to sign a Consultant Agreement. The agreement was signed by The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company, Inc. (IHMMCC), a Hemp, Inc. subsidiary.
On February 26th, UTRM announced that they would retire three billion shares of common stock. Three weeks later the share retirement was complete and the climb began. UTRM opened up trading on March 19th at $0.0027 per share. Two hours Continue Reading