Join The Team Today!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Warren Buffett knows who next Berkshire CEO is February 28, 2015Berkshire Hathaway CEO Warren Buffett released his 50th annual letter to shareholders. The Oracle of Omaha thinks the next 50 years will be great and knows who will replace him.
- Stocks crushed records in February February 27, 2015Stocks around the world are at all-time highs and the S&P 500 just had its best month since October 2011.
- Marriage hurts a hedge fund manager more than divorce February 27, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Warren Buffett: How good is he? February 27, 2015Buffett's company -- Berkshire Hathaway -- is the 4th most valuable in America.
- You got hacked. Cybersecurity stocks soar February 27, 2015February was a fantastic month for the whole market. But cybersecurity stocks and the new HACK ETF were among the biggest winners thanks to more big data breaches and strong earnings reports.
- Warren Buffett knows who next Berkshire CEO is February 28, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: stock
Earlier today, Latteno Food Corp. announced the launch of an on-line ordering and delivery service for their medical marijuana edibles. The initial service area will be Orange County, CA and some of the surrounding area.
After-hours today MannKind Corp. got a verbal “yes” from the FDA on their inhaled diabetes treatment, Afrezza. FDA approved advisors voted positively for the MNKD drug. Afrezza received a 13 to 1 vote for the drug to be used to Continue Reading
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading
Earlier today HEMP and HIMR came together to sign a Consultant Agreement. The agreement was signed by The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company, Inc. (IHMMCC), a Hemp, Inc. subsidiary.
On February 26th, UTRM announced that they would retire three billion shares of common stock. Three weeks later the share retirement was complete and the climb began. UTRM opened up trading on March 19th at $0.0027 per share. Two hours Continue Reading