Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Stocks: 4 things to know before the open July 22, 2014Here's what you need to know about the markets before you start your business day.
- China food scandal hits McDonald's, KFC July 22, 2014A new food scandal has erupted in China and is threatening the reputations of McDonald's and Yum Brands.
- No discounts here: 5 expensive stocks July 21, 2014Talk of a stock market bubble is growing louder. These stocks are some of the priciest in the S&P 500.
- Chipotle stock soars after yummy earnings July 21, 2014Chipotle reports one of its best quarters for sales since it went public in 2006 despite recent price hikes. Shares soar to a new high in extended trading.
- Summer bummer: Six Flags attendance tanks July 21, 2014Six Flags investors are not thrilled with theme park's surprise attendance dive.
- Stocks: 4 things to know before the open July 22, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: stock
Earlier today, Latteno Food Corp. announced the launch of an on-line ordering and delivery service for their medical marijuana edibles. The initial service area will be Orange County, CA and some of the surrounding area.
After-hours today MannKind Corp. got a verbal “yes” from the FDA on their inhaled diabetes treatment, Afrezza. FDA approved advisors voted positively for the MNKD drug. Afrezza received a 13 to 1 vote for the drug to be used to Continue Reading
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading
Earlier today HEMP and HIMR came together to sign a Consultant Agreement. The agreement was signed by The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company, Inc. (IHMMCC), a Hemp, Inc. subsidiary.
On February 26th, UTRM announced that they would retire three billion shares of common stock. Three weeks later the share retirement was complete and the climb began. UTRM opened up trading on March 19th at $0.0027 per share. Two hours Continue Reading