Join Our Private Trading Group Today!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Smart money is buying energy stocks. Should you? May 24, 2015Oil prices plunged to $45 in January. Now they're back at $60. The question is whether the worst is behind us.
- China's richest man bet his company's shares would fall May 23, 2015Turns out China's richest man, Li Hejun, upped his bet that shares of his company would take a tumble -- just five days before a massive crash.
- Theme parks ready for summer -- and their stocks are soaring May 22, 2015Many retailers have warned of sluggish sales this year. But consumers are still spending at theme parks like Cedar Fair, Six Flags, Disney World and Universal.
- I'll only invest in startups with female founders May 22, 2015Angel investor Jonathan Sposato is one of several pledging to support more women in tech.
- Janet Yellen: Fed can't risk 'overheating the economy' May 22, 2015Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen doesn't want to wait too long to raise interest rates.
- Smart money is buying energy stocks. Should you? May 24, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: stock
Earlier today, Latteno Food Corp. announced the launch of an on-line ordering and delivery service for their medical marijuana edibles. The initial service area will be Orange County, CA and some of the surrounding area.
After-hours today MannKind Corp. got a verbal “yes” from the FDA on their inhaled diabetes treatment, Afrezza. FDA approved advisors voted positively for the MNKD drug. Afrezza received a 13 to 1 vote for the drug to be used to Continue Reading
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading
Earlier today HEMP and HIMR came together to sign a Consultant Agreement. The agreement was signed by The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company, Inc. (IHMMCC), a Hemp, Inc. subsidiary.
On February 26th, UTRM announced that they would retire three billion shares of common stock. Three weeks later the share retirement was complete and the climb began. UTRM opened up trading on March 19th at $0.0027 per share. Two hours Continue Reading