Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Total CEO dies in plane crash October 21, 2014French oil company Total has confirmed the death of its Chairman and CEO Christophe de Margerie, who passed away in a private plane crash in Moscow.
- Apple profit soars on huge iPhone and Mac sales October 20, 2014Better-than-expected iPhone sales and record Mac sales lifted Apple in its fiscal fourth quarter.
- Panic over? Calm returns to stocks October 20, 2014After a wild and brutal week, investors are taking a breather and looking forward to Apple earnings.
- Ebola is a fear factor for stock market October 20, 2014Volatility has returned to Wall Street this fall. Ebola is one of the fear factors for investors.
- Russia's crusade to banish McDonald's October 20, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Total CEO dies in plane crash October 21, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: stock
Earlier today, Latteno Food Corp. announced the launch of an on-line ordering and delivery service for their medical marijuana edibles. The initial service area will be Orange County, CA and some of the surrounding area.
After-hours today MannKind Corp. got a verbal “yes” from the FDA on their inhaled diabetes treatment, Afrezza. FDA approved advisors voted positively for the MNKD drug. Afrezza received a 13 to 1 vote for the drug to be used to Continue Reading
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading
Earlier today HEMP and HIMR came together to sign a Consultant Agreement. The agreement was signed by The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company, Inc. (IHMMCC), a Hemp, Inc. subsidiary.
On February 26th, UTRM announced that they would retire three billion shares of common stock. Three weeks later the share retirement was complete and the climb began. UTRM opened up trading on March 19th at $0.0027 per share. Two hours Continue Reading