Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Smith & Wesson shares plunge 15% August 26, 2014Shrinking demand for rifles pulls down gun maker's quarterly profit by 45%.
- Wall Street's new tech darling: Mobileye August 26, 2014Mobileye shares jump Tuesday after a series of rosy predictions from Wall Street. It's one of the hottest tech IPOs of the summer.
- Should there be a new Buffett rule? August 26, 2014Maybe we need a new Buffett rule -- lowering the corporate tax rate so American companies never have to think about parking cash overseas again.
- Burger King's CEO is only 34 August 26, 2014Burger King's management team is incredibly young by corporate standards. But they mean business.
- It's a gamer thing: Amazon to buy Twitch August 26, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Smith & Wesson shares plunge 15% August 26, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: stock
Earlier today, Latteno Food Corp. announced the launch of an on-line ordering and delivery service for their medical marijuana edibles. The initial service area will be Orange County, CA and some of the surrounding area.
After-hours today MannKind Corp. got a verbal “yes” from the FDA on their inhaled diabetes treatment, Afrezza. FDA approved advisors voted positively for the MNKD drug. Afrezza received a 13 to 1 vote for the drug to be used to Continue Reading
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading
Earlier today HEMP and HIMR came together to sign a Consultant Agreement. The agreement was signed by The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company, Inc. (IHMMCC), a Hemp, Inc. subsidiary.
On February 26th, UTRM announced that they would retire three billion shares of common stock. Three weeks later the share retirement was complete and the climb began. UTRM opened up trading on March 19th at $0.0027 per share. Two hours Continue Reading