Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Bad coffee: Keurig Green Mountain stock plunges November 20, 2014The K-Cup king surprised Wall Street with weak guidance and news that its CFO is leaving. Has the stock peaked?
- Best Buy tells Amazon: Take that! November 20, 2014Best Buy shares skyrocket as the retailer proves it can do battle with Amazon.
- Taxi rival bills itself as 'non a-hole' Uber November 20, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- 5 ways fraudsters trick investors November 20, 2014Fraudsters employ a wide range of tools to trick investors into shady schemes that can cost victims their life savings.
- Stocks: 5 things to know before the open November 20, 2014Here's what you need to know about the markets before you start your business day.
- Bad coffee: Keurig Green Mountain stock plunges November 20, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: stock
Earlier today, Latteno Food Corp. announced the launch of an on-line ordering and delivery service for their medical marijuana edibles. The initial service area will be Orange County, CA and some of the surrounding area.
After-hours today MannKind Corp. got a verbal “yes” from the FDA on their inhaled diabetes treatment, Afrezza. FDA approved advisors voted positively for the MNKD drug. Afrezza received a 13 to 1 vote for the drug to be used to Continue Reading
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading
Earlier today HEMP and HIMR came together to sign a Consultant Agreement. The agreement was signed by The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company, Inc. (IHMMCC), a Hemp, Inc. subsidiary.
On February 26th, UTRM announced that they would retire three billion shares of common stock. Three weeks later the share retirement was complete and the climb began. UTRM opened up trading on March 19th at $0.0027 per share. Two hours Continue Reading