Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- The Ebola stocks: Effect of an outbreak October 24, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Can Facebook live up to the hype? October 24, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Bezos: The Grinch that stole Amazon's Xmas October 24, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Pepsi tests DIY colas with SodaStream October 24, 2014Want to make your own Sierra Mist at home? Soon you might be able to.
- Is the U.S. holding too much oil in reserve? October 24, 2014With oil and gas prices falling, some in Washington are questioning whether it makes sense to hold 106 days worth of supply in storage.
- The Ebola stocks: Effect of an outbreak October 24, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: stock
Earlier today, Latteno Food Corp. announced the launch of an on-line ordering and delivery service for their medical marijuana edibles. The initial service area will be Orange County, CA and some of the surrounding area.
After-hours today MannKind Corp. got a verbal “yes” from the FDA on their inhaled diabetes treatment, Afrezza. FDA approved advisors voted positively for the MNKD drug. Afrezza received a 13 to 1 vote for the drug to be used to Continue Reading
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading
Earlier today HEMP and HIMR came together to sign a Consultant Agreement. The agreement was signed by The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company, Inc. (IHMMCC), a Hemp, Inc. subsidiary.
On February 26th, UTRM announced that they would retire three billion shares of common stock. Three weeks later the share retirement was complete and the climb began. UTRM opened up trading on March 19th at $0.0027 per share. Two hours Continue Reading