Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Can the global gloom sink the U.S. economy? August 29, 2015The U.S. economy has performed well this year. But there's lots of global gloom. Which will influence the Fed the most?
- Chinese official defends intervention: 'We must take action' August 29, 2015China's Vice Finance Minister Zhu Guangyao said if there is "systemic risk to the financial system, we must take action."
- How to learn about investing...by watching Netflix August 29, 2015Looking for something good on Netflix? These entertaining films will help you learn more about finance and investing.
- Why Saudi Arabia won't cut oil production August 29, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- The stock market's wild week in 6 pictures August 28, 2015It was the wildest week in stocks in recent memory. Here's photos and CNNMoney's tweets of reactions to the panicked selling on Monday and Tuesday, which gave way to a mad buying scramble on Wednesday and Thursday. And then...a selloff on Friday again.
- Can the global gloom sink the U.S. economy? August 29, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: stock
Earlier today, Latteno Food Corp. announced the launch of an on-line ordering and delivery service for their medical marijuana edibles. The initial service area will be Orange County, CA and some of the surrounding area.
After-hours today MannKind Corp. got a verbal “yes” from the FDA on their inhaled diabetes treatment, Afrezza. FDA approved advisors voted positively for the MNKD drug. Afrezza received a 13 to 1 vote for the drug to be used to Continue Reading
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading
Earlier today HEMP and HIMR came together to sign a Consultant Agreement. The agreement was signed by The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company, Inc. (IHMMCC), a Hemp, Inc. subsidiary.
On February 26th, UTRM announced that they would retire three billion shares of common stock. Three weeks later the share retirement was complete and the climb began. UTRM opened up trading on March 19th at $0.0027 per share. Two hours Continue Reading