Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Stocks: 4 things to know before the open October 30, 2014Here's what you need to know about the markets before you start your business day.
- Samsung profit plunges 60% amid smartphone troubles October 30, 2014Samsung earnings plunged in the third quarter as the company's smartphone business was squeezed by competitors.
- Fed ends 6-year effort to stimulate economy October 29, 2014Despite the headwinds, the Fed believes the economy is strong enough to stop the bond buying crutch.
- Ferrari to split with parent company, Fiat Chrysler October 29, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- These 2 charts show QE worked ... for some October 29, 2014Critics complain that the Federal Reserve's bond buying didn't help the economy. They may be right. But QE helped the broader market ... and banks in particular.
- Stocks: 4 things to know before the open October 30, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: stock
Earlier today, Latteno Food Corp. announced the launch of an on-line ordering and delivery service for their medical marijuana edibles. The initial service area will be Orange County, CA and some of the surrounding area.
After-hours today MannKind Corp. got a verbal “yes” from the FDA on their inhaled diabetes treatment, Afrezza. FDA approved advisors voted positively for the MNKD drug. Afrezza received a 13 to 1 vote for the drug to be used to Continue Reading
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading
Earlier today HEMP and HIMR came together to sign a Consultant Agreement. The agreement was signed by The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company, Inc. (IHMMCC), a Hemp, Inc. subsidiary.
On February 26th, UTRM announced that they would retire three billion shares of common stock. Three weeks later the share retirement was complete and the climb began. UTRM opened up trading on March 19th at $0.0027 per share. Two hours Continue Reading