Join The Team Today!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Shake Shack workers get in on IPO riches January 31, 2015The burger joint is sharing the wealth with its workers by offering stock options to its managers.
- January was a terrible month for stocks January 30, 2015The Dow lost over 3.5% this month. Investors worry it could foreshadow a bad year.
- US GDP disappoints at end of 2014 January 30, 2015The US economy only grew 2.6% in the fourth quarter last year, well below economists' expectations.
- Burger mania: Shake Shack stock up 120% January 30, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Jack Ma loses $1.4 billion in a day January 30, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Shake Shack workers get in on IPO riches January 31, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: stock
Earlier today, Latteno Food Corp. announced the launch of an on-line ordering and delivery service for their medical marijuana edibles. The initial service area will be Orange County, CA and some of the surrounding area.
After-hours today MannKind Corp. got a verbal “yes” from the FDA on their inhaled diabetes treatment, Afrezza. FDA approved advisors voted positively for the MNKD drug. Afrezza received a 13 to 1 vote for the drug to be used to Continue Reading
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading
Earlier today HEMP and HIMR came together to sign a Consultant Agreement. The agreement was signed by The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company, Inc. (IHMMCC), a Hemp, Inc. subsidiary.
On February 26th, UTRM announced that they would retire three billion shares of common stock. Three weeks later the share retirement was complete and the climb began. UTRM opened up trading on March 19th at $0.0027 per share. Two hours Continue Reading