Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- China's huge factory sector is struggling August 3, 2015China's factories hit an unexpected speed bump in July, hiking concerns about slower growth in the world's second-largest economy.
- America's Act II: Will the economy come back? August 2, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Greek stock market to reopen, with restrictions July 31, 2015The Athens stock exchange will reopen on Monday, five weeks after authorities shut it down as Greece teetered on the brink of financial collapse.
- Exxon and Chevron profits are down over 50% July 31, 2015It's been an even worse year for Big Oil than people realized.
- SoulCycle files for IPO, wants to change your life July 31, 2015SoulCycle, a pay-per-class indoor cycling fitness company, filed plans to go public on Thursday.
- China's huge factory sector is struggling August 3, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: stock
Earlier today, Latteno Food Corp. announced the launch of an on-line ordering and delivery service for their medical marijuana edibles. The initial service area will be Orange County, CA and some of the surrounding area.
After-hours today MannKind Corp. got a verbal “yes” from the FDA on their inhaled diabetes treatment, Afrezza. FDA approved advisors voted positively for the MNKD drug. Afrezza received a 13 to 1 vote for the drug to be used to Continue Reading
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading
Earlier today HEMP and HIMR came together to sign a Consultant Agreement. The agreement was signed by The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company, Inc. (IHMMCC), a Hemp, Inc. subsidiary.
On February 26th, UTRM announced that they would retire three billion shares of common stock. Three weeks later the share retirement was complete and the climb began. UTRM opened up trading on March 19th at $0.0027 per share. Two hours Continue Reading