Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- There's no place like the economy July 27, 2014Is the economy back on track after a weak first quarter or about to get blown away? Investors will find out when the curtain is drawn on jobs and GDP data. There's also a Federal Reserve meeting.
- Math nerds are taking over Wall Street July 26, 2014Elie Galam is a math geek turned finance wizard who is now running a hedge fund. He and other 'quant' traders are the opposite of the Wolf of Wall Street.
- Stocks end week on sour note July 25, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Investors go LOCO for grilled chicken stock July 25, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Former Bear Stearns CEO Ace Greenberg dies July 25, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- There's no place like the economy July 27, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: stock
Earlier today, Latteno Food Corp. announced the launch of an on-line ordering and delivery service for their medical marijuana edibles. The initial service area will be Orange County, CA and some of the surrounding area.
After-hours today MannKind Corp. got a verbal “yes” from the FDA on their inhaled diabetes treatment, Afrezza. FDA approved advisors voted positively for the MNKD drug. Afrezza received a 13 to 1 vote for the drug to be used to Continue Reading
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading
Earlier today HEMP and HIMR came together to sign a Consultant Agreement. The agreement was signed by The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company, Inc. (IHMMCC), a Hemp, Inc. subsidiary.
On February 26th, UTRM announced that they would retire three billion shares of common stock. Three weeks later the share retirement was complete and the climb began. UTRM opened up trading on March 19th at $0.0027 per share. Two hours Continue Reading