Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Argentina's central bank chief resigns October 1, 2014Juan Carlos Fabrega couldn't make it a full year into the job.
- Coke cuts exec pay after Buffett criticism October 1, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- As Ebola spreads, drug stocks surge October 1, 2014Shares of Tekmira and other Ebola drug makers are soaring after the first confirmed Ebola case in the U.S.
- Investors are scared out of their wits October 1, 2014With stocks hitting a rough patch, CNNMoney's Fear & Greed Index has been in Extreme Fear mode for the past week and a half. Does that make now a good time to buy?
- Ebola fears hurt airlines October 1, 2014Airline stocks are sinking as investors worry that concerns about Ebola could hit their bottom lines.
- Argentina's central bank chief resigns October 1, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: stock
Earlier today, Latteno Food Corp. announced the launch of an on-line ordering and delivery service for their medical marijuana edibles. The initial service area will be Orange County, CA and some of the surrounding area.
After-hours today MannKind Corp. got a verbal “yes” from the FDA on their inhaled diabetes treatment, Afrezza. FDA approved advisors voted positively for the MNKD drug. Afrezza received a 13 to 1 vote for the drug to be used to Continue Reading
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading
Earlier today HEMP and HIMR came together to sign a Consultant Agreement. The agreement was signed by The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company, Inc. (IHMMCC), a Hemp, Inc. subsidiary.
On February 26th, UTRM announced that they would retire three billion shares of common stock. Three weeks later the share retirement was complete and the climb began. UTRM opened up trading on March 19th at $0.0027 per share. Two hours Continue Reading