Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- U.K. markets rally as Scotland votes to stay September 19, 2014Investors breathed a deep sigh of relief Friday as Scotland voted to stay in the United Kingdom, averting months of turmoil that would have hurt the economy.
- Stocks: 5 things to know before the open September 19, 2014Here's what you need to know about the markets before you start your business day.
- It's official: Alibaba prices at $68 September 19, 2014Alibaba officially secured its place in history as the largest U.S.-listed IPO of all time. The company will be worth $168 billion.
- Who's getting rich off the stock market? September 18, 2014Only 49% of Americans have any money in stocks at all. Wealthy, white, college-educated individuals are the most likely to invest.
- Americans aren't eating their Wheaties September 18, 2014Cereal makers like General Mills, Kellogg and Post are all suffering as people shift what they're eating for breakfast.
- U.K. markets rally as Scotland votes to stay September 19, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: stock
Earlier today, Latteno Food Corp. announced the launch of an on-line ordering and delivery service for their medical marijuana edibles. The initial service area will be Orange County, CA and some of the surrounding area.
After-hours today MannKind Corp. got a verbal “yes” from the FDA on their inhaled diabetes treatment, Afrezza. FDA approved advisors voted positively for the MNKD drug. Afrezza received a 13 to 1 vote for the drug to be used to Continue Reading
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading
Earlier today HEMP and HIMR came together to sign a Consultant Agreement. The agreement was signed by The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company, Inc. (IHMMCC), a Hemp, Inc. subsidiary.
On February 26th, UTRM announced that they would retire three billion shares of common stock. Three weeks later the share retirement was complete and the climb began. UTRM opened up trading on March 19th at $0.0027 per share. Two hours Continue Reading