Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Legendary investor Bill Gross sues Pimco for hundreds of millions October 8, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Wall Street isn't worried about Hillary Clinton's plan October 8, 2015Hillary Clinton unveiled her major plan to curb Wall Street's excesses. It's a very modest proposal compared to rivals like Bernie Sanders and Martin O'Malley.
- Get this: Americans ARE spending their gas savings October 8, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Chanos got China right. Now he's betting against Elon Musk October 8, 2015Jim Chanos, who correctly realized China's economy was in trouble, is now betting against Elon Musk.
- Pepsi has a Venezuela problem: $1.4 billion October 8, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Legendary investor Bill Gross sues Pimco for hundreds of millions October 8, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
- September 2015 (1)
- July 2015 (2)
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (3)
- January 2015 (2)
- December 2014 (3)
- November 2014 (3)
- October 2014 (3)
- September 2014 (4)
- August 2014 (7)
- July 2014 (12)
- June 2014 (8)
- May 2014 (6)
- April 2014 (45)
- March 2014 (55)
- February 2014 (38)
- January 2014 (13)
- December 2013 (9)
- November 2013 (11)
Tag Archives: stock
Earlier today, Latteno Food Corp. announced the launch of an on-line ordering and delivery service for their medical marijuana edibles. The initial service area will be Orange County, CA and some of the surrounding area.
After-hours today MannKind Corp. got a verbal “yes” from the FDA on their inhaled diabetes treatment, Afrezza. FDA approved advisors voted positively for the MNKD drug. Afrezza received a 13 to 1 vote for the drug to be used to Continue Reading
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading
Earlier today HEMP and HIMR came together to sign a Consultant Agreement. The agreement was signed by The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company, Inc. (IHMMCC), a Hemp, Inc. subsidiary.
On February 26th, UTRM announced that they would retire three billion shares of common stock. Three weeks later the share retirement was complete and the climb began. UTRM opened up trading on March 19th at $0.0027 per share. Two hours Continue Reading