Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Airlines saved $11 billion on fuel. You saved 8 bucks. November 25, 2015Lower jet fuel prices have resulted in an $11 billion windfall and record profits for airlines, but passengers have seen only a modest drop in fares.
- CEO of Brazil's largest investment bank arrested November 25, 2015Brazilian police arrested a prominent senator and billionaire CEO for interfering in the investigation of Petrobras, which has pushed Brazil into recession.
- Eat something! Wall Street feasts on food stocks November 25, 2015Food stocks are on fire this year thanks to healthy earnings and a wave of mergers.
- 'Friendsgiving' -- America's new Thanksgiving trend November 25, 2015Millennials are getting together with friends to celebrate and share a meal -- often the weekend before or after celebrating Thanksgiving with their families.
- Americans are saving more than spending November 25, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Airlines saved $11 billion on fuel. You saved 8 bucks. November 25, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
- September 2015 (1)
- July 2015 (2)
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (3)
- January 2015 (2)
- December 2014 (3)
- November 2014 (3)
- October 2014 (3)
- September 2014 (4)
- August 2014 (7)
- July 2014 (12)
- June 2014 (8)
- May 2014 (6)
- April 2014 (45)
- March 2014 (55)
- February 2014 (38)
- January 2014 (13)
- December 2013 (9)
- November 2013 (11)
Tag Archives: stock
Earlier today, Latteno Food Corp. announced the launch of an on-line ordering and delivery service for their medical marijuana edibles. The initial service area will be Orange County, CA and some of the surrounding area.
After-hours today MannKind Corp. got a verbal “yes” from the FDA on their inhaled diabetes treatment, Afrezza. FDA approved advisors voted positively for the MNKD drug. Afrezza received a 13 to 1 vote for the drug to be used to Continue Reading
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading
Earlier today HEMP and HIMR came together to sign a Consultant Agreement. The agreement was signed by The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company, Inc. (IHMMCC), a Hemp, Inc. subsidiary.
On February 26th, UTRM announced that they would retire three billion shares of common stock. Three weeks later the share retirement was complete and the climb began. UTRM opened up trading on March 19th at $0.0027 per share. Two hours Continue Reading