Join Our Private Trading Group Today!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Don't bet against Joey Chestnut... or Nathan's? July 3, 2015Nathan's hosts the annual hot dog eating contest at Coney Island on July 4th.
- More American teens are getting jobs. That's good for everyone July 3, 2015The unemployment rate for teens is dropping and more teens are entering the workforce. That's good news for everyone else, economists say.
- Why China's crazy stock market is getting scary July 3, 2015China's stocks markets up 6% one minute, down 5% the next. Here's why you should worry about these crazy moves.
- Aetna to buy rival health insurer Humana for $37 billion July 3, 2015Aetna has struck a deal to buy rival health insurer Humana for $37 billion.
- Greece's hideous choice: More austerity or collapse July 2, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Don't bet against Joey Chestnut... or Nathan's? July 3, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: stock
Earlier today, Latteno Food Corp. announced the launch of an on-line ordering and delivery service for their medical marijuana edibles. The initial service area will be Orange County, CA and some of the surrounding area.
After-hours today MannKind Corp. got a verbal “yes” from the FDA on their inhaled diabetes treatment, Afrezza. FDA approved advisors voted positively for the MNKD drug. Afrezza received a 13 to 1 vote for the drug to be used to Continue Reading
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading
Earlier today HEMP and HIMR came together to sign a Consultant Agreement. The agreement was signed by The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company, Inc. (IHMMCC), a Hemp, Inc. subsidiary.
On February 26th, UTRM announced that they would retire three billion shares of common stock. Three weeks later the share retirement was complete and the climb began. UTRM opened up trading on March 19th at $0.0027 per share. Two hours Continue Reading