Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- S&P 500 inches to new high ... but not 2,000 July 24, 2014Stocks were flat Thursday as investors waded through a flood of corporate earnings reports. SodaStream soars on buyout rumor. Zillow is reportedly trying to buy Trulia.
- Dunkin' stock dunked on poor sales July 24, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Introducing the $7.76 Big Mac July 24, 2014Would you pay $7.76 for a Big Mac? The Economist's iconic Big Mac index is a lighthearted way to compare currencies and buying power around the world.
- GM stock is eating Ford's dust July 24, 2014Ford shares are doing much better than GM's this year. That trend is likely to continue.
- SodaStream pops on sale rumors July 24, 2014Is SodaStream going private? The stock surged on a report that it will. But there have been sale rumors ever since Coke bought a stake in Keurig Green Mountain.
- S&P 500 inches to new high ... but not 2,000 July 24, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: stock trader
Before I start I want to mention that I currently have positions in NFLX, FNMA, TSLA & AAPL. I do not have a position in BAC because it did not hit my price target ( 15.20 ). NFLX- NFLX is Continue Reading
Guys we have made a Facebook Page Support Us! Like our page!!! Thanks ! https://www.facebook.com/hereitfirst or click here Other Social Media Outlets Instagram : Hereitfirst Twitter: Hereitfirst_
http://seekingalpha.com/article/2081063-plug-power-inc-discusses-q4-2013-results-webcast?isDirectRoadblock=true&source=email_rt_article_readmore&uprof= if that doesnt work click here
Bitcoin’s Fall from 1000 to 100$ FCEL,PLUG,BLDP Charts done by @otcdaily