Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- The Ebola stocks: Effect of an outbreak October 24, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Can Facebook live up to the hype? October 24, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Bezos: The Grinch that stole Amazon's Xmas October 24, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Pepsi tests DIY colas with SodaStream October 24, 2014Want to make your own Sierra Mist at home? Soon you might be able to.
- Is the U.S. holding too much oil in reserve? October 24, 2014With oil and gas prices falling, some in Washington are questioning whether it makes sense to hold 106 days worth of supply in storage.
- The Ebola stocks: Effect of an outbreak October 24, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: stock market
After closing green for four straight days following it’s IPO, GoPro took a tumble and closed today almost 14% down ($41.90 pps, after hours). This was expected from “the world’s most versatile camera;” running from $24 per share to $49.90 Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! The DOW finished the month of April at an all time high of 16,580! The S&P gained 6 points closing at 1,883.95. The NASDAQ index gained 11 points closing at 4,114.56. Overall this was a great month Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! Its been a long time since I’ve sent out our newsletter. Anyways, the markets are looking GREAT! The Dow gained 86 points closing at 16,535.87. The S&P gained gained 8.90 points closing at 1,878.33. The NASDAQ index Continue Reading
Good evening folks! We have a very interesting week ahead of us. There are many earnings opportunities to be played. Therefore I will be shifting my focus towards earnings towards blue chips stocks and away from penny stocks. Do not Continue Reading
Breaking News out of Yahoo (YHOO). YHOO posted first-quarter earnings, excluding items, of 38 cents per share on $1.09 billion in revenue. To read CNBC’s report on YHOO earnings click here. We are currently holding 196 shares of YHOO Along with Continue Reading
Good evening everybody ! This should be an interesting week as I am on SPRING BREAK! Which means I will be trading 24/7! Our penny picks for today are MSITF,SSHSQ, KNSC . Our Open Forex trades are CAD/JPY SHORT! & Continue Reading