Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- BlackBerry ending year on sour note December 19, 2014It's been a mostly successful turnaround year for BlackBerry under CEO John Chen. But the company's sales continue to plunge and that has Wall Street spooked.
- How to pick the best dividend stocks December 19, 2014Investing in companies with increasing dividends like Disney and Starbucks can really pay off.
- Elizabeth Warren allies march outside Citi: 'Break big banks' December 19, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Beyond Russia: Geopolitical hot spots in 2015 December 19, 2014Investors beware: These 5 global crises are likely to rattle the stock market and world economy.
- Russian crisis kills big German gas deal December 19, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- BlackBerry ending year on sour note December 19, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: stock market
After closing green for four straight days following it’s IPO, GoPro took a tumble and closed today almost 14% down ($41.90 pps, after hours). This was expected from “the world’s most versatile camera;” running from $24 per share to $49.90 Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! The DOW finished the month of April at an all time high of 16,580! The S&P gained 6 points closing at 1,883.95. The NASDAQ index gained 11 points closing at 4,114.56. Overall this was a great month Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! Its been a long time since I’ve sent out our newsletter. Anyways, the markets are looking GREAT! The Dow gained 86 points closing at 16,535.87. The S&P gained gained 8.90 points closing at 1,878.33. The NASDAQ index Continue Reading
Good evening folks! We have a very interesting week ahead of us. There are many earnings opportunities to be played. Therefore I will be shifting my focus towards earnings towards blue chips stocks and away from penny stocks. Do not Continue Reading
Breaking News out of Yahoo (YHOO). YHOO posted first-quarter earnings, excluding items, of 38 cents per share on $1.09 billion in revenue. To read CNBC’s report on YHOO earnings click here. We are currently holding 196 shares of YHOO Along with Continue Reading
Good evening everybody ! This should be an interesting week as I am on SPRING BREAK! Which means I will be trading 24/7! Our penny picks for today are MSITF,SSHSQ, KNSC . Our Open Forex trades are CAD/JPY SHORT! & Continue Reading