Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Gold price plummets to almost 6-year low November 27, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Cam Newton dabs in new Under Armour cleats November 27, 2015Under Armour has had a great year -- thanks to star performances by its athlete endorsers. The latest? Cam Newton of the undefeated Carolina Panthers. And UA got free publicity when Newton showed off new cleats on Thanksgiving.
- China stocks tumble as government probes more big brokers November 27, 2015Markets in China tumbled on Friday as a government crackdown on the country's largest brokerages widened.
- Retail stocks are in the red, except ... November 27, 2015It's been a lousy year for almost all major retailers. Sales have been sluggish. But consumers are buying more things online. And Amazon's stock has more than doubled.
- Stocks: 5 things to know before the open November 27, 2015Here's what you need to know about the markets before you start your business day.
- Gold price plummets to almost 6-year low November 27, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
- September 2015 (1)
- July 2015 (2)
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (3)
- January 2015 (2)
- December 2014 (3)
- November 2014 (3)
- October 2014 (3)
- September 2014 (4)
- August 2014 (7)
- July 2014 (12)
- June 2014 (8)
- May 2014 (6)
- April 2014 (45)
- March 2014 (55)
- February 2014 (38)
- January 2014 (13)
- December 2013 (9)
- November 2013 (11)
Tag Archives: stock market
After closing green for four straight days following it’s IPO, GoPro took a tumble and closed today almost 14% down ($41.90 pps, after hours). This was expected from “the world’s most versatile camera;” running from $24 per share to $49.90 Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! The DOW finished the month of April at an all time high of 16,580! The S&P gained 6 points closing at 1,883.95. The NASDAQ index gained 11 points closing at 4,114.56. Overall this was a great month Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! Its been a long time since I’ve sent out our newsletter. Anyways, the markets are looking GREAT! The Dow gained 86 points closing at 16,535.87. The S&P gained gained 8.90 points closing at 1,878.33. The NASDAQ index Continue Reading
Good evening folks! We have a very interesting week ahead of us. There are many earnings opportunities to be played. Therefore I will be shifting my focus towards earnings towards blue chips stocks and away from penny stocks. Do not Continue Reading
Breaking News out of Yahoo (YHOO). YHOO posted first-quarter earnings, excluding items, of 38 cents per share on $1.09 billion in revenue. To read CNBC’s report on YHOO earnings click here. We are currently holding 196 shares of YHOO Along with Continue Reading
Good evening everybody ! This should be an interesting week as I am on SPRING BREAK! Which means I will be trading 24/7! Our penny picks for today are MSITF,SSHSQ, KNSC . Our Open Forex trades are CAD/JPY SHORT! & Continue Reading