Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Cybersecurity stocks pop. Thank the hackers September 2, 2014Shares of cyber security companies FireEye and Palo Alto are rallying on the latest security breaches.
- Revolving door: Washington to Wall Street September 2, 2014Former House Majority Leader Eric Cantor is headed to Wall Street. See who else has jumped the political ship for a lucrative career in finance.
- The U.S. dollar is super strong now September 2, 2014The dollar is surging against other major currencies. That may be good news for consumers looking to buy imported goods or travel. But is it bad for the market?
- Morgan Stanley predicts stock market surge September 2, 2014Morgan Stanley thinks the S&P 500 could surge to 3,000 because the economic recovery is not even close to being over.
- Put up or shut up time for Mayer and Yahoo September 2, 2014Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer will soon have a lot more money to play with once Alibaba goes public. But can she convince investors the company is FINALLY better?
- Cybersecurity stocks pop. Thank the hackers September 2, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: stock market
After closing green for four straight days following it’s IPO, GoPro took a tumble and closed today almost 14% down ($41.90 pps, after hours). This was expected from “the world’s most versatile camera;” running from $24 per share to $49.90 Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! The DOW finished the month of April at an all time high of 16,580! The S&P gained 6 points closing at 1,883.95. The NASDAQ index gained 11 points closing at 4,114.56. Overall this was a great month Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! Its been a long time since I’ve sent out our newsletter. Anyways, the markets are looking GREAT! The Dow gained 86 points closing at 16,535.87. The S&P gained gained 8.90 points closing at 1,878.33. The NASDAQ index Continue Reading
Good evening folks! We have a very interesting week ahead of us. There are many earnings opportunities to be played. Therefore I will be shifting my focus towards earnings towards blue chips stocks and away from penny stocks. Do not Continue Reading
Breaking News out of Yahoo (YHOO). YHOO posted first-quarter earnings, excluding items, of 38 cents per share on $1.09 billion in revenue. To read CNBC’s report on YHOO earnings click here. We are currently holding 196 shares of YHOO Along with Continue Reading
Good evening everybody ! This should be an interesting week as I am on SPRING BREAK! Which means I will be trading 24/7! Our penny picks for today are MSITF,SSHSQ, KNSC . Our Open Forex trades are CAD/JPY SHORT! & Continue Reading