Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Uh-oh! Dow falls 400 points on more China fears September 1, 2015Welcome to September. Stocks started the historically worst month of the year with another big pullback after two new reports show more weakness in China's manufacturing sector.
- Take that Donald Trump? People love Ford cars September 1, 2015Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump criticized Ford for opening a plant in Mexico. Consumers don't seem to care. There was strong demand for Ford's F-150 truck and SUVs last month.
- Crude oil prices dive 7% September 1, 2015Oil prices, which fell below $38 last week before soaring to nearly $50 on Monday, were tumbling again Tuesday.
- Exclusive: Sanctions deal will unleash Iran's oil production, official says September 1, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Canada slips into recession as oil slump bites September 1, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Uh-oh! Dow falls 400 points on more China fears September 1, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: stock market
After closing green for four straight days following it’s IPO, GoPro took a tumble and closed today almost 14% down ($41.90 pps, after hours). This was expected from “the world’s most versatile camera;” running from $24 per share to $49.90 Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! The DOW finished the month of April at an all time high of 16,580! The S&P gained 6 points closing at 1,883.95. The NASDAQ index gained 11 points closing at 4,114.56. Overall this was a great month Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! Its been a long time since I’ve sent out our newsletter. Anyways, the markets are looking GREAT! The Dow gained 86 points closing at 16,535.87. The S&P gained gained 8.90 points closing at 1,878.33. The NASDAQ index Continue Reading
Good evening folks! We have a very interesting week ahead of us. There are many earnings opportunities to be played. Therefore I will be shifting my focus towards earnings towards blue chips stocks and away from penny stocks. Do not Continue Reading
Breaking News out of Yahoo (YHOO). YHOO posted first-quarter earnings, excluding items, of 38 cents per share on $1.09 billion in revenue. To read CNBC’s report on YHOO earnings click here. We are currently holding 196 shares of YHOO Along with Continue Reading
Good evening everybody ! This should be an interesting week as I am on SPRING BREAK! Which means I will be trading 24/7! Our penny picks for today are MSITF,SSHSQ, KNSC . Our Open Forex trades are CAD/JPY SHORT! & Continue Reading