Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Wall Street bets on prison growth from border crisis August 29, 2014The stocks of two for-profit prison companies shot up in August. The reason? Investors are betting undocumented immigrations will end up in those detention facilities.
- Tesla expands in China. Stock at all-time high August 29, 2014Tesla shares hit a new all-time high Friday after the company announced plans to build 400 charging points in China.
- September has a bad reputation for stocks August 29, 2014Stocks have often tanked in September. But the market has actually done pretty well in September in the past few years. Will it happen again this year?
- A dozen McDonald's outlets closed in Russia August 29, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Why I left a job in finance to play video games August 29, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Wall Street bets on prison growth from border crisis August 29, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: stock market
After closing green for four straight days following it’s IPO, GoPro took a tumble and closed today almost 14% down ($41.90 pps, after hours). This was expected from “the world’s most versatile camera;” running from $24 per share to $49.90 Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! The DOW finished the month of April at an all time high of 16,580! The S&P gained 6 points closing at 1,883.95. The NASDAQ index gained 11 points closing at 4,114.56. Overall this was a great month Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! Its been a long time since I’ve sent out our newsletter. Anyways, the markets are looking GREAT! The Dow gained 86 points closing at 16,535.87. The S&P gained gained 8.90 points closing at 1,878.33. The NASDAQ index Continue Reading
Good evening folks! We have a very interesting week ahead of us. There are many earnings opportunities to be played. Therefore I will be shifting my focus towards earnings towards blue chips stocks and away from penny stocks. Do not Continue Reading
Breaking News out of Yahoo (YHOO). YHOO posted first-quarter earnings, excluding items, of 38 cents per share on $1.09 billion in revenue. To read CNBC’s report on YHOO earnings click here. We are currently holding 196 shares of YHOO Along with Continue Reading
Good evening everybody ! This should be an interesting week as I am on SPRING BREAK! Which means I will be trading 24/7! Our penny picks for today are MSITF,SSHSQ, KNSC . Our Open Forex trades are CAD/JPY SHORT! & Continue Reading