Join Our Private Trading Group Today!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- China's richest man bet his company's shares would fall May 23, 2015Turns out China's richest man, Li Hejun, upped his bet that shares of his company would take a tumble -- just five days before a massive crash.
- Theme parks ready for summer -- and their stocks are soaring May 22, 2015Many retailers have warned of sluggish sales this year. But consumers are still spending at theme parks like Cedar Fair, Six Flags, Disney World and Universal.
- I'll only invest in startups with female founders May 22, 2015Angel investor Jonathan Sposato is one of several pledging to support more women in tech.
- Janet Yellen: Fed can't risk 'overheating the economy' May 22, 2015Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen doesn't want to wait too long to raise interest rates.
- Is Liberty Global stalking Vodafone? May 22, 2015Shares in telecoms group Vodafone have surged by roughly 11% this week as takeover rumors swirl.
- China's richest man bet his company's shares would fall May 23, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: stock market
After closing green for four straight days following it’s IPO, GoPro took a tumble and closed today almost 14% down ($41.90 pps, after hours). This was expected from “the world’s most versatile camera;” running from $24 per share to $49.90 Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! The DOW finished the month of April at an all time high of 16,580! The S&P gained 6 points closing at 1,883.95. The NASDAQ index gained 11 points closing at 4,114.56. Overall this was a great month Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! Its been a long time since I’ve sent out our newsletter. Anyways, the markets are looking GREAT! The Dow gained 86 points closing at 16,535.87. The S&P gained gained 8.90 points closing at 1,878.33. The NASDAQ index Continue Reading
Good evening folks! We have a very interesting week ahead of us. There are many earnings opportunities to be played. Therefore I will be shifting my focus towards earnings towards blue chips stocks and away from penny stocks. Do not Continue Reading
Breaking News out of Yahoo (YHOO). YHOO posted first-quarter earnings, excluding items, of 38 cents per share on $1.09 billion in revenue. To read CNBC’s report on YHOO earnings click here. We are currently holding 196 shares of YHOO Along with Continue Reading
Good evening everybody ! This should be an interesting week as I am on SPRING BREAK! Which means I will be trading 24/7! Our penny picks for today are MSITF,SSHSQ, KNSC . Our Open Forex trades are CAD/JPY SHORT! & Continue Reading