Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Dow plunges 317 points, now down for year July 31, 2014The market plunged Thursday as Argentina default fears and more worries about a struggling bank in Portugal have investors nervous.
- T-Mobile soars on French takeover rumor July 31, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Russia sanctions: West's top 15 targets July 31, 2014Here are the 15 most significant targets of U.S. and European sanctions:
- Europe hits Russia's biggest banks July 31, 2014Europe cranked up the pressure on Russia on Thursday by including the country's top two banks on a list of sanctions.
- Can Whole Foods turn itself around? July 31, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Dow plunges 317 points, now down for year July 31, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: penny stocks
At Hereitfirst we take pride in our ability to find BOTTOMED / severely valued securities. I would like to present NSEH ! Why do we feel that NSEH offers a good opportunity ? Well NSEH had a press release on Continue Reading
Good Evening everybody. I AM FINALLY DONE WITH FINALS! Which means I’m Back! I will be incorporating a new theme in my daily posts. I will post scanner pick ups under ” stocks to add on your watch list” and Continue Reading
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corporation announced that it will officially launch it’s newest product offering, MJ-Merchant.
Good evening folks! We have a very interesting week ahead of us. There are many earnings opportunities to be played. Therefore I will be shifting my focus towards earnings towards blue chips stocks and away from penny stocks. Do not Continue Reading
With the delayed release of the United Treatment Centers, Inc. (UTRM) website, potnetwork420.com, and the “official” release of a shoddy www.hemp-x.com by a Hemp, Inc. (HEMP) subsidiary; the reliability of the marijuana sector is beginning to fade.
We have a guest tonight as Wallstreetsavages will be presenting a #savage penny pick to you guys! But first lets start with the market in general ! For the second consecutive day the DOW,S&P, NASDAQ all finished higher than the Continue Reading
Today was not a good day for the markets.The Dow dropped 266 points, The S&P dropped 40 points and the NASDAQ index had its worse day in months dropping 130 points. Before we start with the picks lets gets some Continue Reading
In a letter directly form CEO Luther Jeffries; PRPM has announced a non-profit fund to aid families in gaining access to medical marijuana. Upon reading and hearing many recent touching stories of families who are fighting to gain access to Continue Reading