Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Stocks: 5 things to know before the open October 31, 2014Here's what you need to know about the markets before you start your business day.
- Can anything save Sony? October 31, 2014Sony is undergoing a painful restructuring. Will it be enough to save the iconic Japanese brand?
- Bank of Japan stuns market with even more stimulus October 31, 2014The Bank of Japan is going for broke and expanding its already aggressive stimulus plan.
- Starbucks to start coffee delivery soon October 30, 2014The company's stock fell after-hours after a weaker-than-expected profit forecast.
- Stocks give investors a big October treat October 30, 2014Dow soars 221 points Thursday as stock market puts an exclamation point on its turnaround.
- Stocks: 5 things to know before the open October 31, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: penny stocks
Good Evening everybody. I would like to present to you an analysis on 2 securities I recently opened a position in. USTC, GOOGL. How to trade USTC- Keep level 2 on watch, USTC is currently being diluted as market makers Continue Reading
At Hereitfirst we take pride in our ability to find BOTTOMED / severely valued securities. I would like to present NSEH ! Why do we feel that NSEH offers a good opportunity ? Well NSEH had a press release on Continue Reading
Good Evening everybody. I AM FINALLY DONE WITH FINALS! Which means I’m Back! I will be incorporating a new theme in my daily posts. I will post scanner pick ups under ” stocks to add on your watch list” and Continue Reading
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corporation announced that it will officially launch it’s newest product offering, MJ-Merchant.
Good evening folks! We have a very interesting week ahead of us. There are many earnings opportunities to be played. Therefore I will be shifting my focus towards earnings towards blue chips stocks and away from penny stocks. Do not Continue Reading
With the delayed release of the United Treatment Centers, Inc. (UTRM) website, potnetwork420.com, and the “official” release of a shoddy www.hemp-x.com by a Hemp, Inc. (HEMP) subsidiary; the reliability of the marijuana sector is beginning to fade.
We have a guest tonight as Wallstreetsavages will be presenting a #savage penny pick to you guys! But first lets start with the market in general ! For the second consecutive day the DOW,S&P, NASDAQ all finished higher than the Continue Reading
Today was not a good day for the markets.The Dow dropped 266 points, The S&P dropped 40 points and the NASDAQ index had its worse day in months dropping 130 points. Before we start with the picks lets gets some Continue Reading
In a letter directly form CEO Luther Jeffries; PRPM has announced a non-profit fund to aid families in gaining access to medical marijuana. Upon reading and hearing many recent touching stories of families who are fighting to gain access to Continue Reading