Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Hong Kong protests hurt U.S. stocks September 29, 2014The Dow drops 160 points as investors fret about pro-democracy protests in Hong Kong and the overall global economy
- Ford says C-Max recall will cost $500 million September 29, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- New owner for Shrek and DreamWorks Animation? September 29, 2014DreamWorks Animation has an inconsistent track record in Hollywood and on Wall Street. Could Japan's SoftBank change things by buying the studio?
- The U.S. dollar is on top of the world September 29, 2014The dollar has soared to levels not seen in four years. Here's why it matters.
- Bill Gross exit could cost Pimco $400 billion September 29, 2014Investors could yank a whopping $400 billion of assets from Pimco following last week's surprise exit of legendary founder Bill Gross.
- Hong Kong protests hurt U.S. stocks September 29, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: penny stocks
Good Evening everybody. I would like to present to you an analysis on 2 securities I recently opened a position in. USTC, GOOGL. How to trade USTC- Keep level 2 on watch, USTC is currently being diluted as market makers Continue Reading
At Hereitfirst we take pride in our ability to find BOTTOMED / severely valued securities. I would like to present NSEH ! Why do we feel that NSEH offers a good opportunity ? Well NSEH had a press release on Continue Reading
Good Evening everybody. I AM FINALLY DONE WITH FINALS! Which means I’m Back! I will be incorporating a new theme in my daily posts. I will post scanner pick ups under ” stocks to add on your watch list” and Continue Reading
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corporation announced that it will officially launch it’s newest product offering, MJ-Merchant.
Good evening folks! We have a very interesting week ahead of us. There are many earnings opportunities to be played. Therefore I will be shifting my focus towards earnings towards blue chips stocks and away from penny stocks. Do not Continue Reading
With the delayed release of the United Treatment Centers, Inc. (UTRM) website, potnetwork420.com, and the “official” release of a shoddy www.hemp-x.com by a Hemp, Inc. (HEMP) subsidiary; the reliability of the marijuana sector is beginning to fade.
We have a guest tonight as Wallstreetsavages will be presenting a #savage penny pick to you guys! But first lets start with the market in general ! For the second consecutive day the DOW,S&P, NASDAQ all finished higher than the Continue Reading
Today was not a good day for the markets.The Dow dropped 266 points, The S&P dropped 40 points and the NASDAQ index had its worse day in months dropping 130 points. Before we start with the picks lets gets some Continue Reading
In a letter directly form CEO Luther Jeffries; PRPM has announced a non-profit fund to aid families in gaining access to medical marijuana. Upon reading and hearing many recent touching stories of families who are fighting to gain access to Continue Reading