Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- That was fast. New record for stock market July 23, 2014Strong corporate earnings are making investors more bullish despite events in Gaza and Ukraine.
- Nothing can ground Delta. Earnings fly July 23, 2014Delta continues its record ascent into profit bliss. The company reported strong earnings Wednesday, as did Boeing.
- Chocolate, waffles and... U.S. bonds? July 23, 2014Belgian holdings of U.S. debt have skyrocketed in the last year, though many suspect China is the reason why.
- Israeli investors unshaken by Gaza conflict July 23, 2014The Israeli stock market has actually gained ground since war broke out with Gaza earlier this month.
- Sanctions: Top 10 Russian targets July 23, 2014As Europe edges toward tougher sanctions on Russia, here's a list of the 10 most important companies and businessmen already targeted by the U.S.
- That was fast. New record for stock market July 23, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: penny stocks
At Hereitfirst we take pride in our ability to find BOTTOMED / severely valued securities. I would like to present NSEH ! Why do we feel that NSEH offers a good opportunity ? Well NSEH had a press release on Continue Reading
Good Evening everybody. I AM FINALLY DONE WITH FINALS! Which means I’m Back! I will be incorporating a new theme in my daily posts. I will post scanner pick ups under ” stocks to add on your watch list” and Continue Reading
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corporation announced that it will officially launch it’s newest product offering, MJ-Merchant.
Good evening folks! We have a very interesting week ahead of us. There are many earnings opportunities to be played. Therefore I will be shifting my focus towards earnings towards blue chips stocks and away from penny stocks. Do not Continue Reading
With the delayed release of the United Treatment Centers, Inc. (UTRM) website, potnetwork420.com, and the “official” release of a shoddy www.hemp-x.com by a Hemp, Inc. (HEMP) subsidiary; the reliability of the marijuana sector is beginning to fade.
We have a guest tonight as Wallstreetsavages will be presenting a #savage penny pick to you guys! But first lets start with the market in general ! For the second consecutive day the DOW,S&P, NASDAQ all finished higher than the Continue Reading
Today was not a good day for the markets.The Dow dropped 266 points, The S&P dropped 40 points and the NASDAQ index had its worse day in months dropping 130 points. Before we start with the picks lets gets some Continue Reading
In a letter directly form CEO Luther Jeffries; PRPM has announced a non-profit fund to aid families in gaining access to medical marijuana. Upon reading and hearing many recent touching stories of families who are fighting to gain access to Continue Reading