Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Is the oil scare over for the stock market? December 21, 2014Investors freaked out about falling oil prices. Now they don't seem to care.
- BlackBerry ending year on sour note December 19, 2014It's been a mostly successful turnaround year for BlackBerry under CEO John Chen. But the company's sales continue to plunge and that has Wall Street spooked.
- How to pick the best dividend stocks December 19, 2014Investing in companies with increasing dividends like Disney and Starbucks can really pay off.
- Elizabeth Warren allies march outside Citi: 'Break big banks' December 19, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Beyond Russia: Geopolitical hot spots in 2015 December 19, 2014Investors beware: These 5 global crises are likely to rattle the stock market and world economy.
- Is the oil scare over for the stock market? December 21, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: news
DRL- Doral Financial is a bank holding company that engages in retail banking activities in Puerto Rico and the US. Doral was recently rewarded 229 million dollars from Puerto Rico’s treasury department via lawsuit which was ruled by superior court Laureana Continue Reading
PRPM..Why do we love PRPM? Simple, their positive direction and more importantly THEIR BUYBACK PLAN!. As you all know I used to frequently day trade, 3-5 days would be a typical day in my book. However I recently loaded up Continue Reading
Earlier today HEMP and HIMR came together to sign a Consultant Agreement. The agreement was signed by The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company, Inc. (IHMMCC), a Hemp, Inc. subsidiary.