Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Uh-oh! Dow falls 400 points on more China fears September 1, 2015Welcome to September. Stocks started the historically worst month of the year with another big pullback after two new reports show more weakness in China's manufacturing sector.
- Take that Donald Trump? People love Ford cars September 1, 2015Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump criticized Ford for opening a plant in Mexico. Consumers don't seem to care. There was strong demand for Ford's F-150 truck and SUVs last month.
- Crude oil prices dive 7% September 1, 2015Oil prices, which fell below $38 last week before soaring to nearly $50 on Monday, were tumbling again Tuesday.
- Exclusive: Sanctions deal will unleash Iran's oil production, official says September 1, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Canada slips into recession as oil slump bites September 1, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Uh-oh! Dow falls 400 points on more China fears September 1, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: news
DRL- Doral Financial is a bank holding company that engages in retail banking activities in Puerto Rico and the US. Doral was recently rewarded 229 million dollars from Puerto Rico’s treasury department via lawsuit which was ruled by superior court Laureana Continue Reading
PRPM..Why do we love PRPM? Simple, their positive direction and more importantly THEIR BUYBACK PLAN!. As you all know I used to frequently day trade, 3-5 days would be a typical day in my book. However I recently loaded up Continue Reading
Earlier today HEMP and HIMR came together to sign a Consultant Agreement. The agreement was signed by The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company, Inc. (IHMMCC), a Hemp, Inc. subsidiary.