Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Halloween treat: Record stock market close October 31, 2014Dow soars 195 points Friday after Bank of Japan stimulus adds extra boost to the rebound.
- Budweiser profits pinched by Russia October 31, 2014Anheuser-Busch InBev, the brewer of Budweiser and other popular beers, says Russia was a big drag on profits in the third quarter.
- Wall Street firm pushes for student loan forgiveness October 31, 2014BlackRock proposes stimulating the economy by erasing some student debt for first-time homebuyers.
- These countries are getting killed by cheap oil October 31, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Starbucks to start coffee delivery soon October 31, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Halloween treat: Record stock market close October 31, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: netflix
Open Trades NTEK- Holding shares at .0515 Average. Looking for a .065+ Exit. FNMA- Holding shares at 3.85 average. Looking for another flip at 4.40+. Detailed analysis coming tomorrow! Click here for our free analysis TBEV- Been trading this from Continue Reading
UPDATED TBEV Analysis. Support @15 ( Buy the Blood). Resistance at 25. Choppy Trading. Click to Enlarge. Also remember to watch level 2. VFIN was on the ask at 21. PUMA and others were loading on the bid. VFIN was Continue Reading
TWTR Earnings- Optimal Buy Zone- $36. I will playing TWTR earnings stock ONLY ! I think that TWTR’s slide must come to an end and that the company may be able to finally satisfy long term investors! Open Trades TWTR! Continue Reading
Update on Open Trades ( FNMA, MYEC, NSEH) – FANNIE MAE finally hit my buy target (3.95) ! Fannie Mae is the No.1 Stock to hold in my opinion and I am glad that I was able to buy back Continue Reading
Good evening folks! We have a very interesting week ahead of us. There are many earnings opportunities to be played. Therefore I will be shifting my focus towards earnings towards blue chips stocks and away from penny stocks. Do not Continue Reading