Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Americans aren't eating their Wheaties September 18, 2014Cereal makers like General Mills, Kellogg and Post are all suffering as people shift what they're eating for breakfast.
- Alibaba is getting a social media lovefest September 18, 2014Are investors getting too excited for the big Alibaba IPO?
- Who's getting rich off the stock market? September 18, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Sony shares plunge as more losses loom September 18, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Stocks: 5 things to know before the open September 18, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Americans aren't eating their Wheaties September 18, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: netflix
Open Trades NTEK- Holding shares at .0515 Average. Looking for a .065+ Exit. FNMA- Holding shares at 3.85 average. Looking for another flip at 4.40+. Detailed analysis coming tomorrow! Click here for our free analysis TBEV- Been trading this from Continue Reading
UPDATED TBEV Analysis. Support @15 ( Buy the Blood). Resistance at 25. Choppy Trading. Click to Enlarge. Also remember to watch level 2. VFIN was on the ask at 21. PUMA and others were loading on the bid. VFIN was Continue Reading
TWTR Earnings- Optimal Buy Zone- $36. I will playing TWTR earnings stock ONLY ! I think that TWTR’s slide must come to an end and that the company may be able to finally satisfy long term investors! Open Trades TWTR! Continue Reading
Update on Open Trades ( FNMA, MYEC, NSEH) – FANNIE MAE finally hit my buy target (3.95) ! Fannie Mae is the No.1 Stock to hold in my opinion and I am glad that I was able to buy back Continue Reading
Good evening folks! We have a very interesting week ahead of us. There are many earnings opportunities to be played. Therefore I will be shifting my focus towards earnings towards blue chips stocks and away from penny stocks. Do not Continue Reading