Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Is the oil scare over for the stock market? December 21, 2014Investors freaked out about falling oil prices. Now they don't seem to care.
- BlackBerry ending year on sour note December 19, 2014It's been a mostly successful turnaround year for BlackBerry under CEO John Chen. But the company's sales continue to plunge and that has Wall Street spooked.
- How to pick the best dividend stocks December 19, 2014Investing in companies with increasing dividends like Disney and Starbucks can really pay off.
- Elizabeth Warren allies march outside Citi: 'Break big banks' December 19, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Beyond Russia: Geopolitical hot spots in 2015 December 19, 2014Investors beware: These 5 global crises are likely to rattle the stock market and world economy.
- Is the oil scare over for the stock market? December 21, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: netflix
Open Trades NTEK- Holding shares at .0515 Average. Looking for a .065+ Exit. FNMA- Holding shares at 3.85 average. Looking for another flip at 4.40+. Detailed analysis coming tomorrow! Click here for our free analysis TBEV- Been trading this from Continue Reading
UPDATED TBEV Analysis. Support @15 ( Buy the Blood). Resistance at 25. Choppy Trading. Click to Enlarge. Also remember to watch level 2. VFIN was on the ask at 21. PUMA and others were loading on the bid. VFIN was Continue Reading
TWTR Earnings- Optimal Buy Zone- $36. I will playing TWTR earnings stock ONLY ! I think that TWTR’s slide must come to an end and that the company may be able to finally satisfy long term investors! Open Trades TWTR! Continue Reading
Update on Open Trades ( FNMA, MYEC, NSEH) – FANNIE MAE finally hit my buy target (3.95) ! Fannie Mae is the No.1 Stock to hold in my opinion and I am glad that I was able to buy back Continue Reading
Good evening folks! We have a very interesting week ahead of us. There are many earnings opportunities to be played. Therefore I will be shifting my focus towards earnings towards blue chips stocks and away from penny stocks. Do not Continue Reading