Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Greek stock market to reopen, with restrictions July 31, 2015The Athens stock exchange will reopen on Monday, five weeks after authorities shut it down as Greece teetered on the brink of financial collapse.
- Exxon and Chevron profits are down over 50% July 31, 2015It's been an even worse year for Big Oil than people realized.
- SoulCycle files for IPO, wants to change your life July 31, 2015SoulCycle, a pay-per-class indoor cycling fitness company, filed plans to go public on Thursday.
- This company will mint money thanks to Star Wars July 31, 2015Video game maker Electronic Arts has a new Star Wars game coming out in November -- just before Episode VII hits theaters. The Force is very strong with this stock.
- Get ready: Puerto Rico is likely to default August 1 July 31, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Greek stock market to reopen, with restrictions July 31, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: netflix
Open Trades NTEK- Holding shares at .0515 Average. Looking for a .065+ Exit. FNMA- Holding shares at 3.85 average. Looking for another flip at 4.40+. Detailed analysis coming tomorrow! Click here for our free analysis TBEV- Been trading this from Continue Reading
UPDATED TBEV Analysis. Support @15 ( Buy the Blood). Resistance at 25. Choppy Trading. Click to Enlarge. Also remember to watch level 2. VFIN was on the ask at 21. PUMA and others were loading on the bid. VFIN was Continue Reading
TWTR Earnings- Optimal Buy Zone- $36. I will playing TWTR earnings stock ONLY ! I think that TWTR’s slide must come to an end and that the company may be able to finally satisfy long term investors! Open Trades TWTR! Continue Reading
Update on Open Trades ( FNMA, MYEC, NSEH) – FANNIE MAE finally hit my buy target (3.95) ! Fannie Mae is the No.1 Stock to hold in my opinion and I am glad that I was able to buy back Continue Reading
Good evening folks! We have a very interesting week ahead of us. There are many earnings opportunities to be played. Therefore I will be shifting my focus towards earnings towards blue chips stocks and away from penny stocks. Do not Continue Reading