Join The Team Today!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Stocks: 5 things to know before the open January 29, 2015Here's what you need to know about the markets before you start your business day.
- Greek debt crisis: Who has most to lose? January 29, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Average 401(k) balance hits record $91,300 January 29, 2015401(k) balances reached a record high last year, thanks to a soaring stock market and larger contributions from workers participating in the savings plans, according to Fidelity.
- Facebook profit soars on mobile ads January 28, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Billionaire Carl Icahn: Apple investment is a 'no-brainer' January 28, 2015Apple just posted the biggest quarterly profit in corporate history and Carl Icahn, one of its biggest investors, still believes the stock is super cheap.
- Stocks: 5 things to know before the open January 29, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: netflix
Open Trades NTEK- Holding shares at .0515 Average. Looking for a .065+ Exit. FNMA- Holding shares at 3.85 average. Looking for another flip at 4.40+. Detailed analysis coming tomorrow! Click here for our free analysis TBEV- Been trading this from Continue Reading
UPDATED TBEV Analysis. Support @15 ( Buy the Blood). Resistance at 25. Choppy Trading. Click to Enlarge. Also remember to watch level 2. VFIN was on the ask at 21. PUMA and others were loading on the bid. VFIN was Continue Reading
TWTR Earnings- Optimal Buy Zone- $36. I will playing TWTR earnings stock ONLY ! I think that TWTR’s slide must come to an end and that the company may be able to finally satisfy long term investors! Open Trades TWTR! Continue Reading
Update on Open Trades ( FNMA, MYEC, NSEH) – FANNIE MAE finally hit my buy target (3.95) ! Fannie Mae is the No.1 Stock to hold in my opinion and I am glad that I was able to buy back Continue Reading
Good evening folks! We have a very interesting week ahead of us. There are many earnings opportunities to be played. Therefore I will be shifting my focus towards earnings towards blue chips stocks and away from penny stocks. Do not Continue Reading