Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Black Friday's real deal: Gas could go to $2.50 November 28, 2014Gas is nearly 50 cents cheaper than a year ago, and it's likely to fall further.
- OPEC's message to US shale: Drop dead November 28, 2014OPEC wants to squeeze U.S. shale oil producers by forcing prices even lower. It's a move even Tony Soprano would be proud of.
- Nightmare day for oil stocks November 28, 2014Shares of Exxon, Halliburton, Transocean and many others plunged after OPEC decided to not cut production.
- Oil prices crash below $70 November 28, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- How to bargain shop for stocks November 28, 2014Shoppers aren't the only ones searching for deals. Here's how to find relatively cheap offers in the stock market.
- Black Friday's real deal: Gas could go to $2.50 November 28, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: netflix
Open Trades NTEK- Holding shares at .0515 Average. Looking for a .065+ Exit. FNMA- Holding shares at 3.85 average. Looking for another flip at 4.40+. Detailed analysis coming tomorrow! Click here for our free analysis TBEV- Been trading this from Continue Reading
UPDATED TBEV Analysis. Support @15 ( Buy the Blood). Resistance at 25. Choppy Trading. Click to Enlarge. Also remember to watch level 2. VFIN was on the ask at 21. PUMA and others were loading on the bid. VFIN was Continue Reading
TWTR Earnings- Optimal Buy Zone- $36. I will playing TWTR earnings stock ONLY ! I think that TWTR’s slide must come to an end and that the company may be able to finally satisfy long term investors! Open Trades TWTR! Continue Reading
Update on Open Trades ( FNMA, MYEC, NSEH) – FANNIE MAE finally hit my buy target (3.95) ! Fannie Mae is the No.1 Stock to hold in my opinion and I am glad that I was able to buy back Continue Reading
Good evening folks! We have a very interesting week ahead of us. There are many earnings opportunities to be played. Therefore I will be shifting my focus towards earnings towards blue chips stocks and away from penny stocks. Do not Continue Reading