Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Cyber Monday: Chinese shoppers spend big at U.S. stores November 30, 2015Non-U.S. buyers represent about 5% of Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales online.
- Fed ends 'too big to fail' lending to collapsing banks November 30, 2015The Federal Reserve adopted a rule on Monday from the Dodd-Frank Act that would limit its ability to lend to banks during emergency situations.
- Bill Gates launches multi-billion dollar clean energy fund November 30, 2015Bill Gates wants to accelerate research on clean energy, saying it's the only way the world can mitigate climate change.
- The Netflix effect: 70% of investors made money in November November 30, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Should Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer be fired? November 30, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Cyber Monday: Chinese shoppers spend big at U.S. stores November 30, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
- September 2015 (1)
- July 2015 (2)
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (3)
- January 2015 (2)
- December 2014 (3)
- November 2014 (3)
- October 2014 (3)
- September 2014 (4)
- August 2014 (7)
- July 2014 (12)
- June 2014 (8)
- May 2014 (6)
- April 2014 (45)
- March 2014 (55)
- February 2014 (38)
- January 2014 (13)
- December 2013 (9)
- November 2013 (11)
Tag Archives: netflix
Open Trades NTEK- Holding shares at .0515 Average. Looking for a .065+ Exit. FNMA- Holding shares at 3.85 average. Looking for another flip at 4.40+. Detailed analysis coming tomorrow! Click here for our free analysis TBEV- Been trading this from Continue Reading
UPDATED TBEV Analysis. Support @15 ( Buy the Blood). Resistance at 25. Choppy Trading. Click to Enlarge. Also remember to watch level 2. VFIN was on the ask at 21. PUMA and others were loading on the bid. VFIN was Continue Reading
TWTR Earnings- Optimal Buy Zone- $36. I will playing TWTR earnings stock ONLY ! I think that TWTR’s slide must come to an end and that the company may be able to finally satisfy long term investors! Open Trades TWTR! Continue Reading
Update on Open Trades ( FNMA, MYEC, NSEH) – FANNIE MAE finally hit my buy target (3.95) ! Fannie Mae is the No.1 Stock to hold in my opinion and I am glad that I was able to buy back Continue Reading
Good evening folks! We have a very interesting week ahead of us. There are many earnings opportunities to be played. Therefore I will be shifting my focus towards earnings towards blue chips stocks and away from penny stocks. Do not Continue Reading