Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Total CEO dies in plane crash October 21, 2014French oil company Total has confirmed the death of its Chairman and CEO Christophe de Margerie, who passed away in a private plane crash in Moscow.
- Apple profit soars on huge iPhone and Mac sales October 20, 2014Better-than-expected iPhone sales and record Mac sales lifted Apple in its fiscal fourth quarter.
- Panic over? Calm returns to stocks October 20, 2014After a wild and brutal week, investors are taking a breather and looking forward to Apple earnings.
- Ebola is a fear factor for stock market October 20, 2014Volatility has returned to Wall Street this fall. Ebola is one of the fear factors for investors.
- Russia's crusade to banish McDonald's October 20, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Total CEO dies in plane crash October 21, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: netflix
Open Trades NTEK- Holding shares at .0515 Average. Looking for a .065+ Exit. FNMA- Holding shares at 3.85 average. Looking for another flip at 4.40+. Detailed analysis coming tomorrow! Click here for our free analysis TBEV- Been trading this from Continue Reading
UPDATED TBEV Analysis. Support @15 ( Buy the Blood). Resistance at 25. Choppy Trading. Click to Enlarge. Also remember to watch level 2. VFIN was on the ask at 21. PUMA and others were loading on the bid. VFIN was Continue Reading
TWTR Earnings- Optimal Buy Zone- $36. I will playing TWTR earnings stock ONLY ! I think that TWTR’s slide must come to an end and that the company may be able to finally satisfy long term investors! Open Trades TWTR! Continue Reading
Update on Open Trades ( FNMA, MYEC, NSEH) – FANNIE MAE finally hit my buy target (3.95) ! Fannie Mae is the No.1 Stock to hold in my opinion and I am glad that I was able to buy back Continue Reading
Good evening folks! We have a very interesting week ahead of us. There are many earnings opportunities to be played. Therefore I will be shifting my focus towards earnings towards blue chips stocks and away from penny stocks. Do not Continue Reading