Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Why I quit JPMorgan to start a jetpack business November 22, 2014Dean O'Malley walked away from a high-paying job in finance to start a risky venture in the new jetpack industry.
- Burger mania hits Wall Street November 21, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Stocks surge. Investors are thankful for central bankers November 21, 2014Stocks raced sharply higher on Friday thanks to more emergency actions from central bankers in China and Europe.
- Iran nuclear deal could spur rapid growth November 21, 2014Companies and global investors are sizing up Iran's economic potential in anticipation of a deal that could end years of isolation.
- Dow futures soar on China rate cut November 21, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Why I quit JPMorgan to start a jetpack business November 22, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: netflix
Open Trades NTEK- Holding shares at .0515 Average. Looking for a .065+ Exit. FNMA- Holding shares at 3.85 average. Looking for another flip at 4.40+. Detailed analysis coming tomorrow! Click here for our free analysis TBEV- Been trading this from Continue Reading
UPDATED TBEV Analysis. Support @15 ( Buy the Blood). Resistance at 25. Choppy Trading. Click to Enlarge. Also remember to watch level 2. VFIN was on the ask at 21. PUMA and others were loading on the bid. VFIN was Continue Reading
TWTR Earnings- Optimal Buy Zone- $36. I will playing TWTR earnings stock ONLY ! I think that TWTR’s slide must come to an end and that the company may be able to finally satisfy long term investors! Open Trades TWTR! Continue Reading
Update on Open Trades ( FNMA, MYEC, NSEH) – FANNIE MAE finally hit my buy target (3.95) ! Fannie Mae is the No.1 Stock to hold in my opinion and I am glad that I was able to buy back Continue Reading
Good evening folks! We have a very interesting week ahead of us. There are many earnings opportunities to be played. Therefore I will be shifting my focus towards earnings towards blue chips stocks and away from penny stocks. Do not Continue Reading