Join The Team Today!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Warren Buffett knows who next Berkshire CEO is February 28, 2015Berkshire Hathaway CEO Warren Buffett released his 50th annual letter to shareholders. The Oracle of Omaha thinks the next 50 years will be great and knows who will replace him.
- Stocks crushed records in February February 27, 2015Stocks around the world are at all-time highs and the S&P 500 just had its best month since October 2011.
- Marriage hurts a hedge fund manager more than divorce February 27, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Warren Buffett: How good is he? February 27, 2015Buffett's company -- Berkshire Hathaway -- is the 4th most valuable in America.
- You got hacked. Cybersecurity stocks soar February 27, 2015February was a fantastic month for the whole market. But cybersecurity stocks and the new HACK ETF were among the biggest winners thanks to more big data breaches and strong earnings reports.
- Warren Buffett knows who next Berkshire CEO is February 28, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: netflix
Open Trades NTEK- Holding shares at .0515 Average. Looking for a .065+ Exit. FNMA- Holding shares at 3.85 average. Looking for another flip at 4.40+. Detailed analysis coming tomorrow! Click here for our free analysis TBEV- Been trading this from Continue Reading
UPDATED TBEV Analysis. Support @15 ( Buy the Blood). Resistance at 25. Choppy Trading. Click to Enlarge. Also remember to watch level 2. VFIN was on the ask at 21. PUMA and others were loading on the bid. VFIN was Continue Reading
TWTR Earnings- Optimal Buy Zone- $36. I will playing TWTR earnings stock ONLY ! I think that TWTR’s slide must come to an end and that the company may be able to finally satisfy long term investors! Open Trades TWTR! Continue Reading
Update on Open Trades ( FNMA, MYEC, NSEH) – FANNIE MAE finally hit my buy target (3.95) ! Fannie Mae is the No.1 Stock to hold in my opinion and I am glad that I was able to buy back Continue Reading
Good evening folks! We have a very interesting week ahead of us. There are many earnings opportunities to be played. Therefore I will be shifting my focus towards earnings towards blue chips stocks and away from penny stocks. Do not Continue Reading