Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Trump's made 'free trade' a dirty word July 22, 2016Donald Trump did not back down from his tough stances on trade in his big RNC speech. His advisors keep hinting at a pivot, but so far, that hasn't happened.
- Can tech's Four Horsemen live up to the hype? July 22, 2016Investors want to see solid earnings and healthy outlooks from Apple, Facebook. Amazon and Google-owner Alphabet. If that happens, the Nasdaq could hit a new all-time high. The pressure is on following strong numbers from Microsoft.
- 'Stampede' of cash rushing into emerging markets July 22, 2016Read full story for latest details.
- Why Skechers is having a terrible year July 22, 2016Skechers, once the sneaker darling of Wall Street, is in a serious slump. The stock lost nearly a quarter of its value on Friday after disclosing an alarming sales slowdown and warning of more trouble ahead.
- Yahoo sale nears end, Verizon reportedly in the lead July 22, 2016The dream of the '90s Internet is alive in Verizon, which could soon own both AOL and Yahoo.
- Trump's made 'free trade' a dirty word July 22, 2016
Donate To Hereitfirst!
- September 2015 (1)
- July 2015 (2)
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (3)
- January 2015 (2)
- December 2014 (3)
- November 2014 (3)
- October 2014 (3)
- September 2014 (4)
- August 2014 (7)
- July 2014 (12)
- June 2014 (8)
- May 2014 (6)
- April 2014 (45)
- March 2014 (55)
- February 2014 (38)
- January 2014 (13)
- December 2013 (9)
- November 2013 (11)
Tag Archives: netflix
Open Trades NTEK- Holding shares at .0515 Average. Looking for a .065+ Exit. FNMA- Holding shares at 3.85 average. Looking for another flip at 4.40+. Detailed analysis coming tomorrow! Click here for our free analysis TBEV- Been trading this from Continue Reading
UPDATED TBEV Analysis. Support @15 ( Buy the Blood). Resistance at 25. Choppy Trading. Click to Enlarge. Also remember to watch level 2. VFIN was on the ask at 21. PUMA and others were loading on the bid. VFIN was Continue Reading
TWTR Earnings- Optimal Buy Zone- $36. I will playing TWTR earnings stock ONLY ! I think that TWTR’s slide must come to an end and that the company may be able to finally satisfy long term investors! Open Trades TWTR! Continue Reading
Update on Open Trades ( FNMA, MYEC, NSEH) – FANNIE MAE finally hit my buy target (3.95) ! Fannie Mae is the No.1 Stock to hold in my opinion and I am glad that I was able to buy back Continue Reading
Good evening folks! We have a very interesting week ahead of us. There are many earnings opportunities to be played. Therefore I will be shifting my focus towards earnings towards blue chips stocks and away from penny stocks. Do not Continue Reading