Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Brace for worst year on Wall Street since 2008 October 3, 2015The stock market is in jeopardy of suffering its worst year since 2008 amid fears about China, global growth and uncertain Federal Reserve policy.
- The gig economy: More people might have jobs than you think October 2, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Stocks rally at the end despite weak jobs report October 2, 2015The disappointing jobs report calls into question the health of the U.S. economy, It also raises the possibility that the Federal Reserve will have to hold off on a rate hike until next year.
- In setback, U.S. adds only 142,000 jobs October 2, 2015The U.S. economy only added 142,000 jobs in September, well below expectations.
- Volkswagen scandal may cost up to $87 billion October 2, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Brace for worst year on Wall Street since 2008 October 3, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
- September 2015 (1)
- July 2015 (2)
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (3)
- January 2015 (2)
- December 2014 (3)
- November 2014 (3)
- October 2014 (3)
- September 2014 (4)
- August 2014 (7)
- July 2014 (12)
- June 2014 (8)
- May 2014 (6)
- April 2014 (45)
- March 2014 (55)
- February 2014 (38)
- January 2014 (13)
- December 2013 (9)
- November 2013 (11)
Tag Archives: netflix
Open Trades NTEK- Holding shares at .0515 Average. Looking for a .065+ Exit. FNMA- Holding shares at 3.85 average. Looking for another flip at 4.40+. Detailed analysis coming tomorrow! Click here for our free analysis TBEV- Been trading this from Continue Reading
UPDATED TBEV Analysis. Support @15 ( Buy the Blood). Resistance at 25. Choppy Trading. Click to Enlarge. Also remember to watch level 2. VFIN was on the ask at 21. PUMA and others were loading on the bid. VFIN was Continue Reading
TWTR Earnings- Optimal Buy Zone- $36. I will playing TWTR earnings stock ONLY ! I think that TWTR’s slide must come to an end and that the company may be able to finally satisfy long term investors! Open Trades TWTR! Continue Reading
Update on Open Trades ( FNMA, MYEC, NSEH) – FANNIE MAE finally hit my buy target (3.95) ! Fannie Mae is the No.1 Stock to hold in my opinion and I am glad that I was able to buy back Continue Reading
Good evening folks! We have a very interesting week ahead of us. There are many earnings opportunities to be played. Therefore I will be shifting my focus towards earnings towards blue chips stocks and away from penny stocks. Do not Continue Reading