Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Hundreds arrested as Beijing launches stock market crackdown August 31, 2015Chinese authorities have arrested nearly 200 people for alleged online rumor-mongering about China's stock market turmoil and a recent, deadly chemical factory explosion in Tianjin.
- Can the global gloom sink the U.S. economy? August 29, 2015The U.S. economy has performed well this year. But there's lots of global gloom. Which will influence the Fed the most?
- Chinese official defends intervention: 'We must take action' August 29, 2015China's Vice Finance Minister Zhu Guangyao said if there is "systemic risk to the financial system, we must take action."
- How to learn about investing...by watching Netflix August 29, 2015Looking for something good on Netflix? These entertaining films will help you learn more about finance and investing.
- Why Saudi Arabia won't cut oil production August 29, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Hundreds arrested as Beijing launches stock market crackdown August 31, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: netflix
Open Trades NTEK- Holding shares at .0515 Average. Looking for a .065+ Exit. FNMA- Holding shares at 3.85 average. Looking for another flip at 4.40+. Detailed analysis coming tomorrow! Click here for our free analysis TBEV- Been trading this from Continue Reading
UPDATED TBEV Analysis. Support @15 ( Buy the Blood). Resistance at 25. Choppy Trading. Click to Enlarge. Also remember to watch level 2. VFIN was on the ask at 21. PUMA and others were loading on the bid. VFIN was Continue Reading
TWTR Earnings- Optimal Buy Zone- $36. I will playing TWTR earnings stock ONLY ! I think that TWTR’s slide must come to an end and that the company may be able to finally satisfy long term investors! Open Trades TWTR! Continue Reading
Update on Open Trades ( FNMA, MYEC, NSEH) – FANNIE MAE finally hit my buy target (3.95) ! Fannie Mae is the No.1 Stock to hold in my opinion and I am glad that I was able to buy back Continue Reading
Good evening folks! We have a very interesting week ahead of us. There are many earnings opportunities to be played. Therefore I will be shifting my focus towards earnings towards blue chips stocks and away from penny stocks. Do not Continue Reading