Join Our Private Trading Group Today!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Don't blame the Fed for widening inequality. Blame Congress June 2, 2015Congress failed to provide the powerful fiscal stimulus needed to get the economy back on its feet.
- Beware: The stock market is too calm June 2, 2015The concern is not if stocks will become more volatile like bonds -- it's just a question of when.
- Health care companies see $ signs as Baby Boomers age June 2, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Olive Garden's hedge fund owners waited tables at the chain June 2, 2015Activist investors get behind the scenes at Darden and sling bread sticks.
- Bernanke: China's yuan isn't ready for world stage June 2, 2015Ben Bernanke, the former head of the Federal Reserve, said China's yuan isn't ready for the world stage despite Beijing's push to turn it into an international reserve currency.
- Don't blame the Fed for widening inequality. Blame Congress June 2, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: netflix
Open Trades NTEK- Holding shares at .0515 Average. Looking for a .065+ Exit. FNMA- Holding shares at 3.85 average. Looking for another flip at 4.40+. Detailed analysis coming tomorrow! Click here for our free analysis TBEV- Been trading this from Continue Reading
UPDATED TBEV Analysis. Support @15 ( Buy the Blood). Resistance at 25. Choppy Trading. Click to Enlarge. Also remember to watch level 2. VFIN was on the ask at 21. PUMA and others were loading on the bid. VFIN was Continue Reading
TWTR Earnings- Optimal Buy Zone- $36. I will playing TWTR earnings stock ONLY ! I think that TWTR’s slide must come to an end and that the company may be able to finally satisfy long term investors! Open Trades TWTR! Continue Reading
Update on Open Trades ( FNMA, MYEC, NSEH) – FANNIE MAE finally hit my buy target (3.95) ! Fannie Mae is the No.1 Stock to hold in my opinion and I am glad that I was able to buy back Continue Reading
Good evening folks! We have a very interesting week ahead of us. There are many earnings opportunities to be played. Therefore I will be shifting my focus towards earnings towards blue chips stocks and away from penny stocks. Do not Continue Reading