Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Total CEO dies in plane crash October 21, 2014French oil company Total has confirmed the death of its Chairman and CEO Christophe de Margerie, who passed away in a private plane crash in Moscow.
- Apple profit soars on huge iPhone and Mac sales October 20, 2014Better-than-expected iPhone sales and record Mac sales lifted Apple in its fiscal fourth quarter.
- Panic over? Calm returns to stocks October 20, 2014After a wild and brutal week, investors are taking a breather and looking forward to Apple earnings.
- Ebola is a fear factor for stock market October 20, 2014Volatility has returned to Wall Street this fall. Ebola is one of the fear factors for investors.
- Russia's crusade to banish McDonald's October 20, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Total CEO dies in plane crash October 21, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: money
Good evening ladies and gentleman, whether you celebrated Easter, National pot day or Good friday I hope everybody enjoyed the 3 day weekend ! I am currently still on spring break which is a sigh of relief. Continue Reading
On Wednesday we day traded QASP “QASP- Picked QASP due to it’s strong support at 18. All week QASP has been testing support at 18 and it HELD every single time!” That was the technical perspective of QASP ( Buy Continue Reading
Today was not a good day for the markets.The Dow dropped 266 points, The S&P dropped 40 points and the NASDAQ index had its worse day in months dropping 130 points. Before we start with the picks lets gets some Continue Reading