Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Shrewd investor Carl Icahn is killing it September 30, 2014Carl Icahn is on a hot streak. The activist investor is known to play hard ball. It worked again with eBay.
- Investors will feel hangover once Silicon Valley sobers up September 30, 2014If startups begin imploding, it could infect Wall Street, especially young tech stocks that haven't been profitable for long.
- Olive Garden food flunks CNNMoney taste test September 30, 2014CNNMoney's Italian-American investing correspondents did a taste test of Olive Garden's food. They agree with hedge fund Starboard: It's not very appetizing.
- Risk of third German recession pressures Europe September 30, 2014Germany risks slipping into its third recession since the global financial crisis, piling pressure on Europe to do more to stimulate its stagnant economy.
- 5 investing secrets of the wealthy September 30, 2014Even if your bank account doesn't have millions, you can still employ the investment strategies of the wealthy.
- Shrewd investor Carl Icahn is killing it September 30, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: medicine
After-hours today MannKind Corp. got a verbal “yes” from the FDA on their inhaled diabetes treatment, Afrezza. FDA approved advisors voted positively for the MNKD drug. Afrezza received a 13 to 1 vote for the drug to be used to Continue Reading
As you all may already know shares of MNKD were halted ahead of the AdCom. At Hereitfirst we have been monitoring for the last 4 months. We have come to believe that MNKD will almost certainly be approved for Type Continue Reading