Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Alibaba surges 38% in huge IPO debut September 19, 2014Alibaba, the biggest IPO to ever hit Wall Street, made a huge splash in its debut on Friday.
- Post-it note eating insider trader pleads guilty September 19, 2014Law enforcement officials say Frank Tamayo was the middleman in a $5.6 million insider trading scheme that involved him eating pieces of paper to cover up the crime.
- An Amazon-Alibaba deal? It's possible September 19, 2014Amazon shares pop Friday after Alibaba co-founder Jack Ma indicates he's be open to a joint venture with Amazon
- Alibaba's Jack Ma: My hero is Forrest Gump September 19, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Will Yahoo use Alibaba cash to buy AOL? September 19, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Alibaba surges 38% in huge IPO debut September 19, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: medicine
After-hours today MannKind Corp. got a verbal “yes” from the FDA on their inhaled diabetes treatment, Afrezza. FDA approved advisors voted positively for the MNKD drug. Afrezza received a 13 to 1 vote for the drug to be used to Continue Reading
As you all may already know shares of MNKD were halted ahead of the AdCom. At Hereitfirst we have been monitoring for the last 4 months. We have come to believe that MNKD will almost certainly be approved for Type Continue Reading