Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Why I quit JPMorgan to start a jetpack business November 22, 2014Dean O'Malley walked away from a high-paying job in finance to start a risky venture in the new jetpack industry.
- Burger mania hits Wall Street November 21, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Stocks surge. Investors are thankful for central bankers November 21, 2014Stocks raced sharply higher on Friday thanks to more emergency actions from central bankers in China and Europe.
- Iran nuclear deal could spur rapid growth November 21, 2014Companies and global investors are sizing up Iran's economic potential in anticipation of a deal that could end years of isolation.
- Dow futures soar on China rate cut November 21, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Why I quit JPMorgan to start a jetpack business November 22, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: medicine
After-hours today MannKind Corp. got a verbal “yes” from the FDA on their inhaled diabetes treatment, Afrezza. FDA approved advisors voted positively for the MNKD drug. Afrezza received a 13 to 1 vote for the drug to be used to Continue Reading
As you all may already know shares of MNKD were halted ahead of the AdCom. At Hereitfirst we have been monitoring for the last 4 months. We have come to believe that MNKD will almost certainly be approved for Type Continue Reading