Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Is the oil scare over for the stock market? December 21, 2014Investors freaked out about falling oil prices. Now they don't seem to care.
- BlackBerry ending year on sour note December 19, 2014It's been a mostly successful turnaround year for BlackBerry under CEO John Chen. But the company's sales continue to plunge and that has Wall Street spooked.
- How to pick the best dividend stocks December 19, 2014Investing in companies with increasing dividends like Disney and Starbucks can really pay off.
- Elizabeth Warren allies march outside Citi: 'Break big banks' December 19, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Beyond Russia: Geopolitical hot spots in 2015 December 19, 2014Investors beware: These 5 global crises are likely to rattle the stock market and world economy.
- Is the oil scare over for the stock market? December 21, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: medicine
After-hours today MannKind Corp. got a verbal “yes” from the FDA on their inhaled diabetes treatment, Afrezza. FDA approved advisors voted positively for the MNKD drug. Afrezza received a 13 to 1 vote for the drug to be used to Continue Reading
As you all may already know shares of MNKD were halted ahead of the AdCom. At Hereitfirst we have been monitoring for the last 4 months. We have come to believe that MNKD will almost certainly be approved for Type Continue Reading