Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- S&P 500 inches to new high ... but not 2,000 July 24, 2014Stocks were flat Thursday as investors waded through a flood of corporate earnings reports. SodaStream soars on buyout rumor. Zillow is reportedly trying to buy Trulia.
- Dunkin' stock dunked on poor sales July 24, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Introducing the $7.76 Big Mac July 24, 2014Would you pay $7.76 for a Big Mac? The Economist's iconic Big Mac index is a lighthearted way to compare currencies and buying power around the world.
- GM stock is eating Ford's dust July 24, 2014Ford shares are doing much better than GM's this year. That trend is likely to continue.
- SodaStream pops on sale rumors July 24, 2014Is SodaStream going private? The stock surged on a report that it will. But there have been sale rumors ever since Coke bought a stake in Keurig Green Mountain.
- S&P 500 inches to new high ... but not 2,000 July 24, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: medicine
After-hours today MannKind Corp. got a verbal “yes” from the FDA on their inhaled diabetes treatment, Afrezza. FDA approved advisors voted positively for the MNKD drug. Afrezza received a 13 to 1 vote for the drug to be used to Continue Reading
As you all may already know shares of MNKD were halted ahead of the AdCom. At Hereitfirst we have been monitoring for the last 4 months. We have come to believe that MNKD will almost certainly be approved for Type Continue Reading