Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Greek stock market to reopen, with restrictions July 31, 2015The Athens stock exchange will reopen on Monday, five weeks after authorities shut it down as Greece teetered on the brink of financial collapse.
- Exxon and Chevron profits are down over 50% July 31, 2015It's been an even worse year for Big Oil than people realized.
- SoulCycle files for IPO, wants to change your life July 31, 2015SoulCycle, a pay-per-class indoor cycling fitness company, filed plans to go public on Thursday.
- This company will mint money thanks to Star Wars July 31, 2015Video game maker Electronic Arts has a new Star Wars game coming out in November -- just before Episode VII hits theaters. The Force is very strong with this stock.
- Get ready: Puerto Rico is likely to default August 1 July 31, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Greek stock market to reopen, with restrictions July 31, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: medicine
After-hours today MannKind Corp. got a verbal “yes” from the FDA on their inhaled diabetes treatment, Afrezza. FDA approved advisors voted positively for the MNKD drug. Afrezza received a 13 to 1 vote for the drug to be used to Continue Reading
As you all may already know shares of MNKD were halted ahead of the AdCom. At Hereitfirst we have been monitoring for the last 4 months. We have come to believe that MNKD will almost certainly be approved for Type Continue Reading