Join Our Private Trading Group Today!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- U.S. hiring is healthy: 223,000 added jobs in June July 2, 2015America's economy is showing more and more signs of a summer bounce.
- Greek crisis: Central banks prepare for worst July 2, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- 3 investing tips from a Vanguard expert July 2, 2015Vanguard's Maria Bruno offers new investors 3 tips to new investors on investing and saving.
- Why China's crazy stock market is getting scary July 2, 2015China's stocks markets up 6% one minute, down 5% the next. Here's why you should worry about these crazy moves.
- Stocks: 5 things to know before the open July 2, 2015Here's what you need to know about the markets before you start your business day.
- U.S. hiring is healthy: 223,000 added jobs in June July 2, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: marijuana
Pot for Thought The U.S. cannabis industry grew 64% in 2013 and is expected to reach $2.34 billion by the end of 2014. Marijuana Business Daily anticipates that the market for medical and retail marijuana sales will accelerate to $8.2 Continue Reading
This upcoming week is poised to be a great week for one of our long-term plays, MYEC; our new long term play, BRND; and a newly alerted, rumored-filled, CCAJ. Also, we have important news about upcoming changes to HereitFirst and Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! The DOW finished the month of April at an all time high of 16,580! The S&P gained 6 points closing at 1,883.95. The NASDAQ index gained 11 points closing at 4,114.56. Overall this was a great month Continue Reading
Tomorrow, April 29th, Gold Coast Mining Corp. is set to release their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corp. CEO Mike Shea and MJ-Xchange.com webmaster Barbara Carroll provided a guided tour of MJ-Xchange to members of Here it First.
Good evening ladies and gentleman, whether you celebrated Easter, National pot day or Good friday I hope everybody enjoyed the 3 day weekend ! I am currently still on spring break which is a sigh of relief. Continue Reading
Yesterday morning, Luxuriant Holdings released an update via their Facebook page in regards to the global lock and increased authorization issue.
We have a guest tonight as Wallstreetsavages will be presenting a #savage penny pick to you guys! But first lets start with the market in general ! For the second consecutive day the DOW,S&P, NASDAQ all finished higher than the Continue Reading