Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Argentina has had it with U.S. bond laws August 20, 2014The Argentine bond saga continues. Now the South American nation is trying to get the bonds moved out of U.S. jurisdiction.
- Bank of America nears record settlement August 20, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway settles antitrust lawsuit August 20, 2014Warren Buffett's investment firm will pay nearly $900,000 to settle allegations it did not tell federal regulators before taking a major ownership stake in a company, the government said.
- Bieber, T Swift fragrances blamed for Elizabeth Arden loss August 20, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- The woes continue for Target August 20, 2014Investors 'expect more' from Target. The company slashed its profit forecast for the rest of the year.
- Argentina has had it with U.S. bond laws August 20, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: marijuana
Pot for Thought The U.S. cannabis industry grew 64% in 2013 and is expected to reach $2.34 billion by the end of 2014. Marijuana Business Daily anticipates that the market for medical and retail marijuana sales will accelerate to $8.2 Continue Reading
This upcoming week is poised to be a great week for one of our long-term plays, MYEC; our new long term play, BRND; and a newly alerted, rumored-filled, CCAJ. Also, we have important news about upcoming changes to HereitFirst and Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! The DOW finished the month of April at an all time high of 16,580! The S&P gained 6 points closing at 1,883.95. The NASDAQ index gained 11 points closing at 4,114.56. Overall this was a great month Continue Reading
Tomorrow, April 29th, Gold Coast Mining Corp. is set to release their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corp. CEO Mike Shea and MJ-Xchange.com webmaster Barbara Carroll provided a guided tour of MJ-Xchange to members of Here it First.
Good evening ladies and gentleman, whether you celebrated Easter, National pot day or Good friday I hope everybody enjoyed the 3 day weekend ! I am currently still on spring break which is a sigh of relief. Continue Reading
Yesterday morning, Luxuriant Holdings released an update via their Facebook page in regards to the global lock and increased authorization issue.
We have a guest tonight as Wallstreetsavages will be presenting a #savage penny pick to you guys! But first lets start with the market in general ! For the second consecutive day the DOW,S&P, NASDAQ all finished higher than the Continue Reading