Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- China's huge factory sector is struggling August 3, 2015China's factories hit an unexpected speed bump in July, hiking concerns about slower growth in the world's second-largest economy.
- America's Act II: Will the economy come back? August 2, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Greek stock market to reopen, with restrictions July 31, 2015The Athens stock exchange will reopen on Monday, five weeks after authorities shut it down as Greece teetered on the brink of financial collapse.
- Exxon and Chevron profits are down over 50% July 31, 2015It's been an even worse year for Big Oil than people realized.
- SoulCycle files for IPO, wants to change your life July 31, 2015SoulCycle, a pay-per-class indoor cycling fitness company, filed plans to go public on Thursday.
- China's huge factory sector is struggling August 3, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: marijuana
Pot for Thought The U.S. cannabis industry grew 64% in 2013 and is expected to reach $2.34 billion by the end of 2014. Marijuana Business Daily anticipates that the market for medical and retail marijuana sales will accelerate to $8.2 Continue Reading
This upcoming week is poised to be a great week for one of our long-term plays, MYEC; our new long term play, BRND; and a newly alerted, rumored-filled, CCAJ. Also, we have important news about upcoming changes to HereitFirst and Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! The DOW finished the month of April at an all time high of 16,580! The S&P gained 6 points closing at 1,883.95. The NASDAQ index gained 11 points closing at 4,114.56. Overall this was a great month Continue Reading
Tomorrow, April 29th, Gold Coast Mining Corp. is set to release their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corp. CEO Mike Shea and MJ-Xchange.com webmaster Barbara Carroll provided a guided tour of MJ-Xchange to members of Here it First.
Good evening ladies and gentleman, whether you celebrated Easter, National pot day or Good friday I hope everybody enjoyed the 3 day weekend ! I am currently still on spring break which is a sigh of relief. Continue Reading
Yesterday morning, Luxuriant Holdings released an update via their Facebook page in regards to the global lock and increased authorization issue.
We have a guest tonight as Wallstreetsavages will be presenting a #savage penny pick to you guys! But first lets start with the market in general ! For the second consecutive day the DOW,S&P, NASDAQ all finished higher than the Continue Reading