Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- World is still hooked on cheap money August 27, 2015Central bankers are swooping to the rescue of shaky economies, soothing investor panic for now but highlighting a global addiction to easy money.
- Dow up 200 points as calm returns to U.S. stocks August 27, 2015The U.S. stock market continued to rebound Thursday morning after days of volatility.
- Ukraine dodges default with $3.6 billion debt deal August 27, 2015Western investors have thrown Ukraine a financial lifeline worth $3.6 billion by agreeing to write off some debt and delay bond repayments.
- Good news: U.S. economy grew faster than expected August 27, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- U.S. stocks set for gains after global rebound August 27, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- World is still hooked on cheap money August 27, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: marijuana
Pot for Thought The U.S. cannabis industry grew 64% in 2013 and is expected to reach $2.34 billion by the end of 2014. Marijuana Business Daily anticipates that the market for medical and retail marijuana sales will accelerate to $8.2 Continue Reading
This upcoming week is poised to be a great week for one of our long-term plays, MYEC; our new long term play, BRND; and a newly alerted, rumored-filled, CCAJ. Also, we have important news about upcoming changes to HereitFirst and Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! The DOW finished the month of April at an all time high of 16,580! The S&P gained 6 points closing at 1,883.95. The NASDAQ index gained 11 points closing at 4,114.56. Overall this was a great month Continue Reading
Tomorrow, April 29th, Gold Coast Mining Corp. is set to release their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corp. CEO Mike Shea and MJ-Xchange.com webmaster Barbara Carroll provided a guided tour of MJ-Xchange to members of Here it First.
Good evening ladies and gentleman, whether you celebrated Easter, National pot day or Good friday I hope everybody enjoyed the 3 day weekend ! I am currently still on spring break which is a sigh of relief. Continue Reading
Yesterday morning, Luxuriant Holdings released an update via their Facebook page in regards to the global lock and increased authorization issue.
We have a guest tonight as Wallstreetsavages will be presenting a #savage penny pick to you guys! But first lets start with the market in general ! For the second consecutive day the DOW,S&P, NASDAQ all finished higher than the Continue Reading