Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- U.S. economic recovery may not be worst ever July 28, 2016The U.S. economic recovery from the recession is poised to no longer be the worst economic comeback since World War II, according to Princeton economist Alan Krueger.
- Chipotle will now make burgers July 28, 2016Struggling Chipotle announced plans on Thursday to jump into the burger business by opening an Ohio restaurant called Tasty Made.
- Key truths about the Obama economy July 28, 2016Americans are vastly better off than they were 8 years ago. But most are worried. Clinton has to walk that line of celebrating the turnaround, but also laying out a vision for how America reaches its full potential, especially on growth and worker pay.
- Ford's darkest day in 5 years July 28, 2016Ford stock plunged 8% on Thursday as the auto maker warned of a growing list of global risks and signaled a slowdown for the previously-roaring American market.
- Next hot spot for shale drilling? Argentina July 28, 2016Read full story for latest details.
- U.S. economic recovery may not be worst ever July 28, 2016
Donate To Hereitfirst!
- September 2015 (1)
- July 2015 (2)
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (3)
- January 2015 (2)
- December 2014 (3)
- November 2014 (3)
- October 2014 (3)
- September 2014 (4)
- August 2014 (7)
- July 2014 (12)
- June 2014 (8)
- May 2014 (6)
- April 2014 (45)
- March 2014 (55)
- February 2014 (38)
- January 2014 (13)
- December 2013 (9)
- November 2013 (11)
Tag Archives: marijuana
Pot for Thought The U.S. cannabis industry grew 64% in 2013 and is expected to reach $2.34 billion by the end of 2014. Marijuana Business Daily anticipates that the market for medical and retail marijuana sales will accelerate to $8.2 Continue Reading
This upcoming week is poised to be a great week for one of our long-term plays, MYEC; our new long term play, BRND; and a newly alerted, rumored-filled, CCAJ. Also, we have important news about upcoming changes to HereitFirst and Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! The DOW finished the month of April at an all time high of 16,580! The S&P gained 6 points closing at 1,883.95. The NASDAQ index gained 11 points closing at 4,114.56. Overall this was a great month Continue Reading
Tomorrow, April 29th, Gold Coast Mining Corp. is set to release their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corp. CEO Mike Shea and MJ-Xchange.com webmaster Barbara Carroll provided a guided tour of MJ-Xchange to members of Here it First.
Good evening ladies and gentleman, whether you celebrated Easter, National pot day or Good friday I hope everybody enjoyed the 3 day weekend ! I am currently still on spring break which is a sigh of relief. Continue Reading
Yesterday morning, Luxuriant Holdings released an update via their Facebook page in regards to the global lock and increased authorization issue.
We have a guest tonight as Wallstreetsavages will be presenting a #savage penny pick to you guys! But first lets start with the market in general ! For the second consecutive day the DOW,S&P, NASDAQ all finished higher than the Continue Reading