Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Awkward: Sears borrows $400M from its CEO September 16, 2014Sears padded its balance sheet this week by securing a $400 million loan from a hedge fund owned by its controversial CEO.
- Half of the Nasdaq stocks are in trouble September 16, 2014More than half of Nasdaq stocks are in a bear market, signaling investors' aversion to risk.
- America's largest pension ditches hedge funds September 16, 2014CalPERS, America's largest pension fund, is done with hedge funds after years of high fees and poor performance.
- Scots snap up gold ahead of referendum September 16, 2014Concerns about possible independence are pushing Scottish investors to the security of gold.
- Beer giants brewing up a deal September 16, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Awkward: Sears borrows $400M from its CEO September 16, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: marijuana
Pot for Thought The U.S. cannabis industry grew 64% in 2013 and is expected to reach $2.34 billion by the end of 2014. Marijuana Business Daily anticipates that the market for medical and retail marijuana sales will accelerate to $8.2 Continue Reading
This upcoming week is poised to be a great week for one of our long-term plays, MYEC; our new long term play, BRND; and a newly alerted, rumored-filled, CCAJ. Also, we have important news about upcoming changes to HereitFirst and Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! The DOW finished the month of April at an all time high of 16,580! The S&P gained 6 points closing at 1,883.95. The NASDAQ index gained 11 points closing at 4,114.56. Overall this was a great month Continue Reading
Tomorrow, April 29th, Gold Coast Mining Corp. is set to release their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corp. CEO Mike Shea and MJ-Xchange.com webmaster Barbara Carroll provided a guided tour of MJ-Xchange to members of Here it First.
Good evening ladies and gentleman, whether you celebrated Easter, National pot day or Good friday I hope everybody enjoyed the 3 day weekend ! I am currently still on spring break which is a sigh of relief. Continue Reading
Yesterday morning, Luxuriant Holdings released an update via their Facebook page in regards to the global lock and increased authorization issue.
We have a guest tonight as Wallstreetsavages will be presenting a #savage penny pick to you guys! But first lets start with the market in general ! For the second consecutive day the DOW,S&P, NASDAQ all finished higher than the Continue Reading