Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Dov Charney is still at American Apparel. Do the numbers show it? August 19, 2014Two months after Dov Charney was fired as CEO, he's still at the company, collecting his full base salary amid early signs of a turnaround.
- Bieber, T Swift fragrances blamed for Elizabeth Arden loss August 19, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Aeropostale hires old CEO to save teen brand August 19, 2014Aeropostale is bringing back Julian Geiger, its CEO from 1998 to 2010. The stock is up nearly 20% since the announcement.
- New record for Apple stock August 19, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- 3 charts that explain the market rebound August 19, 2014U.S. stocks have mounted an impressive comeback in recent days, fueled by easing geopolitical headaches
- Dov Charney is still at American Apparel. Do the numbers show it? August 19, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: hereitfirst
Good Evening Everybody! I just want to update you guys with the following trades. Holding GRPN 7$ September 20 Calls. Notes- At this point I am bag holding GRPN calls after there recent earnings. Since I have September calls theres Continue Reading
Open Trades- GRPN – September 20th $7 Calls. I missed big on this one during earnings. Im currently down 85% but since I have another month till these options expire I will be holding. I will be holding no matter Continue Reading
Good Evening everybody. I would like to present to you an analysis on 2 securities I recently opened a position in. USTC, GOOGL. How to trade USTC- Keep level 2 on watch, USTC is currently being diluted as market makers Continue Reading
Pot for Thought The U.S. cannabis industry grew 64% in 2013 and is expected to reach $2.34 billion by the end of 2014. Marijuana Business Daily anticipates that the market for medical and retail marijuana sales will accelerate to $8.2 Continue Reading
Before I start I want to mention that I currently have positions in NFLX, FNMA, TSLA & AAPL. I do not have a position in BAC because it did not hit my price target ( 15.20 ). NFLX- NFLX is Continue Reading
TSLA.- Back when Tesla was trading in the Low 240s, I stated that “Tesla is one of my favorite stocks to trade not because it is predictable but because of how responsive the stock is to resistance and support. One Continue Reading
After closing green for four straight days following it’s IPO, GoPro took a tumble and closed today almost 14% down ($41.90 pps, after hours). This was expected from “the world’s most versatile camera;” running from $24 per share to $49.90 Continue Reading
Before we with our general overview I want to thank Laura Guthrie for putting together MYEC’s most recent financials along with a dash of chart work! MYEC’s financials & technical analysis are towards the end of our overview so make Continue Reading
Will be purchasing ADNY. ADNY moved over 37% on nearly 2 million in volume. It seems like a super thin play ( favorable share structure to investors) which has recently bottomed out. ADNY has a 52week range of .0007-.0021. You Continue Reading
Earlier today, Progress Watch announced earlier today that their subsidiary entered an exclusive license agreement with Briken, LLC. This agreement licenses a mobile broadband communications platform intended to support video streaming over 4G LTE networks.