Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Dow plunges 317 points, now down for year July 31, 2014The market plunged Thursday as Argentina default fears and more worries about a struggling bank in Portugal have investors nervous.
- T-Mobile soars on French takeover rumor July 31, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Russia sanctions: West's top 15 targets July 31, 2014Here are the 15 most significant targets of U.S. and European sanctions:
- Europe hits Russia's biggest banks July 31, 2014Europe cranked up the pressure on Russia on Thursday by including the country's top two banks on a list of sanctions.
- Can Whole Foods turn itself around? July 31, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Dow plunges 317 points, now down for year July 31, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: hereitfirst
Pot for Thought The U.S. cannabis industry grew 64% in 2013 and is expected to reach $2.34 billion by the end of 2014. Marijuana Business Daily anticipates that the market for medical and retail marijuana sales will accelerate to $8.2 Continue Reading
Before I start I want to mention that I currently have positions in NFLX, FNMA, TSLA & AAPL. I do not have a position in BAC because it did not hit my price target ( 15.20 ). NFLX- NFLX is Continue Reading
TSLA.- Back when Tesla was trading in the Low 240s, I stated that “Tesla is one of my favorite stocks to trade not because it is predictable but because of how responsive the stock is to resistance and support. One Continue Reading
After closing green for four straight days following it’s IPO, GoPro took a tumble and closed today almost 14% down ($41.90 pps, after hours). This was expected from “the world’s most versatile camera;” running from $24 per share to $49.90 Continue Reading
Before we with our general overview I want to thank Laura Guthrie for putting together MYEC’s most recent financials along with a dash of chart work! MYEC’s financials & technical analysis are towards the end of our overview so make Continue Reading
Will be purchasing ADNY. ADNY moved over 37% on nearly 2 million in volume. It seems like a super thin play ( favorable share structure to investors) which has recently bottomed out. ADNY has a 52week range of .0007-.0021. You Continue Reading
Earlier today, Progress Watch announced earlier today that their subsidiary entered an exclusive license agreement with Briken, LLC. This agreement licenses a mobile broadband communications platform intended to support video streaming over 4G LTE networks.
FNMA, GE, TSLA Technical Analysis. Tesla is one of my favorite stocks to trade not because it is predictable but because of how responsive the stock is to resistance and support. One of my favorite setups is when past resistance Continue Reading
Green Cures & Botanical Distribution Inc. (GRCU) Announces Advancements in Product Research and More
Earlier today, Green Cures (GRCU), Formerly Triton Distribution Systems, Inc. announced the formation of a Product Research & Development Advisory Committee. This group will assist in the explanation and presentation of upcoming products, as well as the selecting of raw materials Continue Reading
Good Evening Everybody, I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. We all know how much weekends mean to fellow traders as its the only time we can sleep without worrying about our positions over night. Mid-Large Cap Stocks- TSLA, MNKD, Continue Reading