Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Dollar General raises bid for Family Dollar September 2, 2014Dollar General raises bid in its takeover battle with smaller rival Dollar Tree for Family Dollar.
- Stocks: 4 things to know before the open September 2, 2014Here's what you need to know about the markets before you start your business day.
- Eric Cantor goes to Wall Street September 2, 2014Eric Cantor is taking his talents to Wall Street, joining boutique investment bank Moelis & Co.
- Russia ruble at lowest value ever September 1, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Don't fear September September 1, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Dollar General raises bid for Family Dollar September 2, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: hereitfirst
UPDATED TBEV Analysis. Support @15 ( Buy the Blood). Resistance at 25. Choppy Trading. Click to Enlarge. Also remember to watch level 2. VFIN was on the ask at 21. PUMA and others were loading on the bid. VFIN was Continue Reading
Good Evening Everybody! I just want to update you guys with the following trades. Holding GRPN 7$ September 20 Calls. Notes- At this point I am bag holding GRPN calls after there recent earnings. Since I have September calls theres Continue Reading
Open Trades- GRPN – September 20th $7 Calls. I missed big on this one during earnings. Im currently down 85% but since I have another month till these options expire I will be holding. I will be holding no matter Continue Reading
Good Evening everybody. I would like to present to you an analysis on 2 securities I recently opened a position in. USTC, GOOGL. How to trade USTC- Keep level 2 on watch, USTC is currently being diluted as market makers Continue Reading
Pot for Thought The U.S. cannabis industry grew 64% in 2013 and is expected to reach $2.34 billion by the end of 2014. Marijuana Business Daily anticipates that the market for medical and retail marijuana sales will accelerate to $8.2 Continue Reading
Before I start I want to mention that I currently have positions in NFLX, FNMA, TSLA & AAPL. I do not have a position in BAC because it did not hit my price target ( 15.20 ). NFLX- NFLX is Continue Reading
TSLA.- Back when Tesla was trading in the Low 240s, I stated that “Tesla is one of my favorite stocks to trade not because it is predictable but because of how responsive the stock is to resistance and support. One Continue Reading
After closing green for four straight days following it’s IPO, GoPro took a tumble and closed today almost 14% down ($41.90 pps, after hours). This was expected from “the world’s most versatile camera;” running from $24 per share to $49.90 Continue Reading
Before we with our general overview I want to thank Laura Guthrie for putting together MYEC’s most recent financials along with a dash of chart work! MYEC’s financials & technical analysis are towards the end of our overview so make Continue Reading