Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- A Trump presidency would benefit these businesses August 25, 2016Investment bank UBS says Wall Street, energy and retail could be big winners if Donald Trump is the next president. But overall stocks and bonds would likely do better under Hillary Clinton.
- Global trade at slowest pace in 7 years August 25, 2016Global trade growth this year is slowing down to a pace last seen in 2009 when the world was just inching out of the Great Recession.
- EpiPen CEO: Blame the 'broken' system, not me August 25, 2016Mylan CEO Heather Bresch defended her company amid the national outrage over skyrocketing EpiPen costs. Bresch said people should be more upset over a "broken" health care system that encourages price hikes.
- Pacemaker hacking claims 'absolutely untrue': St. Jude August 25, 2016St. Jude Medical called claims that its pacemakers are vulnerable to cyber attacks "absolutely untrue." Investors sound worried though, sending the company's stock dropping 8%.
- Here's what happened to AIDS drug that spiked 5,000% August 25, 2016One year after America was in shock over the massive price hike of Daraprim from $13.50 to $750 a pill. Now the drug costs $375. Doctors say it's 'immoral' and 'unethical.'
- A Trump presidency would benefit these businesses August 25, 2016
Donate To Hereitfirst!
- September 2015 (1)
- July 2015 (2)
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (3)
- January 2015 (2)
- December 2014 (3)
- November 2014 (3)
- October 2014 (3)
- September 2014 (4)
- August 2014 (7)
- July 2014 (12)
- June 2014 (8)
- May 2014 (6)
- April 2014 (45)
- March 2014 (55)
- February 2014 (38)
- January 2014 (13)
- December 2013 (9)
- November 2013 (11)
Tag Archives: hemp
Tomorrow, April 29th, Gold Coast Mining Corp. is set to release their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corp. CEO Mike Shea and MJ-Xchange.com webmaster Barbara Carroll provided a guided tour of MJ-Xchange to members of Here it First.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corporation updated shareholders on the beta testing of their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com. The company will also be holding a webinar to showcase the website and it’s capabilities.
On 4/20, United Treatment Centers released their website, potnetwork.tv. The site received copious amounts of optimism and positive feedback on forums and message boards, but on 4/21 the market felt differently.
With the delayed release of the United Treatment Centers, Inc. (UTRM) website, potnetwork420.com, and the “official” release of a shoddy www.hemp-x.com by a Hemp, Inc. (HEMP) subsidiary; the reliability of the marijuana sector is beginning to fade.
Earlier today, Hemp, Inc. released it’s sales number for the first quarter of 2014. After an outstanding end of 2013, many expected a good first quarter, but an increase of 1,182% over the the same period of time of last Continue Reading
Earlier today, Latteno Food Corp. announced the launch of an on-line ordering and delivery service for their medical marijuana edibles. The initial service area will be Orange County, CA and some of the surrounding area.
In a letter directly form CEO Luther Jeffries; PRPM has announced a non-profit fund to aid families in gaining access to medical marijuana. Upon reading and hearing many recent touching stories of families who are fighting to gain access to Continue Reading