Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Russia ruble at lowest value ever September 1, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Don't fear September September 1, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- 3 things to know about the biggest IPO in a long time September 1, 2014Chinese tech giant Alibaba is gearing up for a major market debut in New York that could set new records. Here are three things you need to know in advance of their big splash.
- Sports betting vs. the stock market August 31, 2014Despite similarities between investing and sports gambling, the stock market is a lot more forgiving than Vegas.
- Tesla expands in China. Stock at all-time high August 30, 2014Tesla shares hit a new all-time high Friday after the company announced plans to build 400 charging points in China.
- Russia ruble at lowest value ever September 1, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: hemp
Tomorrow, April 29th, Gold Coast Mining Corp. is set to release their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corp. CEO Mike Shea and MJ-Xchange.com webmaster Barbara Carroll provided a guided tour of MJ-Xchange to members of Here it First.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corporation updated shareholders on the beta testing of their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com. The company will also be holding a webinar to showcase the website and it’s capabilities.
On 4/20, United Treatment Centers released their website, potnetwork.tv. The site received copious amounts of optimism and positive feedback on forums and message boards, but on 4/21 the market felt differently.
With the delayed release of the United Treatment Centers, Inc. (UTRM) website, potnetwork420.com, and the “official” release of a shoddy www.hemp-x.com by a Hemp, Inc. (HEMP) subsidiary; the reliability of the marijuana sector is beginning to fade.
Earlier today, Hemp, Inc. released it’s sales number for the first quarter of 2014. After an outstanding end of 2013, many expected a good first quarter, but an increase of 1,182% over the the same period of time of last Continue Reading
Earlier today, Latteno Food Corp. announced the launch of an on-line ordering and delivery service for their medical marijuana edibles. The initial service area will be Orange County, CA and some of the surrounding area.
In a letter directly form CEO Luther Jeffries; PRPM has announced a non-profit fund to aid families in gaining access to medical marijuana. Upon reading and hearing many recent touching stories of families who are fighting to gain access to Continue Reading