Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Ex-FBI agent airs Wall Street's dirty laundry August 21, 2014Former FBI agent Ken Springer does thorough background checks on companies that hedge funds, pensions and others want to invest in.
- World getting 'super-aged' at scary speed August 21, 2014The world is aging rapidly and that's bad news for the global economy, according to a new report by Moody's Investor Service.
- Stocks: 5 things to know before the open August 21, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Russia shuts McDonald's flagship restaurant August 21, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Argentina has had it with U.S. bond laws August 20, 2014The Argentine bond saga continues. Now the South American nation is trying to get the bonds moved out of U.S. jurisdiction.
- Ex-FBI agent airs Wall Street's dirty laundry August 21, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: hemp
Tomorrow, April 29th, Gold Coast Mining Corp. is set to release their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corp. CEO Mike Shea and MJ-Xchange.com webmaster Barbara Carroll provided a guided tour of MJ-Xchange to members of Here it First.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corporation updated shareholders on the beta testing of their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com. The company will also be holding a webinar to showcase the website and it’s capabilities.
On 4/20, United Treatment Centers released their website, potnetwork.tv. The site received copious amounts of optimism and positive feedback on forums and message boards, but on 4/21 the market felt differently.
With the delayed release of the United Treatment Centers, Inc. (UTRM) website, potnetwork420.com, and the “official” release of a shoddy www.hemp-x.com by a Hemp, Inc. (HEMP) subsidiary; the reliability of the marijuana sector is beginning to fade.
Earlier today, Hemp, Inc. released it’s sales number for the first quarter of 2014. After an outstanding end of 2013, many expected a good first quarter, but an increase of 1,182% over the the same period of time of last Continue Reading
Earlier today, Latteno Food Corp. announced the launch of an on-line ordering and delivery service for their medical marijuana edibles. The initial service area will be Orange County, CA and some of the surrounding area.
In a letter directly form CEO Luther Jeffries; PRPM has announced a non-profit fund to aid families in gaining access to medical marijuana. Upon reading and hearing many recent touching stories of families who are fighting to gain access to Continue Reading