Join The Team Today!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- The activist nun reforming profit-prisons March 28, 2015For-profit prisons and immigrant detention centers are targeted for reform by activist investors.
- Janet Yellen: U.S. economy not good enough yet March 27, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- For BlackBerry, a surprise profit March 27, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- 19 stocks to buy now March 27, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- WrestleMania 31 is coming. Time to buy WWE stock? March 27, 2015The WWE is about to host its Super Bowl. The stock has surged this year, but is it really a good buy?
- The activist nun reforming profit-prisons March 28, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: hemp
Tomorrow, April 29th, Gold Coast Mining Corp. is set to release their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corp. CEO Mike Shea and MJ-Xchange.com webmaster Barbara Carroll provided a guided tour of MJ-Xchange to members of Here it First.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corporation updated shareholders on the beta testing of their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com. The company will also be holding a webinar to showcase the website and it’s capabilities.
On 4/20, United Treatment Centers released their website, potnetwork.tv. The site received copious amounts of optimism and positive feedback on forums and message boards, but on 4/21 the market felt differently.
With the delayed release of the United Treatment Centers, Inc. (UTRM) website, potnetwork420.com, and the “official” release of a shoddy www.hemp-x.com by a Hemp, Inc. (HEMP) subsidiary; the reliability of the marijuana sector is beginning to fade.
Earlier today, Hemp, Inc. released it’s sales number for the first quarter of 2014. After an outstanding end of 2013, many expected a good first quarter, but an increase of 1,182% over the the same period of time of last Continue Reading
Earlier today, Latteno Food Corp. announced the launch of an on-line ordering and delivery service for their medical marijuana edibles. The initial service area will be Orange County, CA and some of the surrounding area.
In a letter directly form CEO Luther Jeffries; PRPM has announced a non-profit fund to aid families in gaining access to medical marijuana. Upon reading and hearing many recent touching stories of families who are fighting to gain access to Continue Reading