Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Halloween treat: Record stock market close October 31, 2014Dow soars 195 points Friday after Bank of Japan stimulus adds extra boost to the rebound.
- Budweiser profits pinched by Russia October 31, 2014Anheuser-Busch InBev, the brewer of Budweiser and other popular beers, says Russia was a big drag on profits in the third quarter.
- Wall Street firm pushes for student loan forgiveness October 31, 2014BlackRock proposes stimulating the economy by erasing some student debt for first-time homebuyers.
- These countries are getting killed by cheap oil October 31, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Starbucks to start coffee delivery soon October 31, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Halloween treat: Record stock market close October 31, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: hemp
Tomorrow, April 29th, Gold Coast Mining Corp. is set to release their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corp. CEO Mike Shea and MJ-Xchange.com webmaster Barbara Carroll provided a guided tour of MJ-Xchange to members of Here it First.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corporation updated shareholders on the beta testing of their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com. The company will also be holding a webinar to showcase the website and it’s capabilities.
On 4/20, United Treatment Centers released their website, potnetwork.tv. The site received copious amounts of optimism and positive feedback on forums and message boards, but on 4/21 the market felt differently.
With the delayed release of the United Treatment Centers, Inc. (UTRM) website, potnetwork420.com, and the “official” release of a shoddy www.hemp-x.com by a Hemp, Inc. (HEMP) subsidiary; the reliability of the marijuana sector is beginning to fade.
Earlier today, Hemp, Inc. released it’s sales number for the first quarter of 2014. After an outstanding end of 2013, many expected a good first quarter, but an increase of 1,182% over the the same period of time of last Continue Reading
Earlier today, Latteno Food Corp. announced the launch of an on-line ordering and delivery service for their medical marijuana edibles. The initial service area will be Orange County, CA and some of the surrounding area.
In a letter directly form CEO Luther Jeffries; PRPM has announced a non-profit fund to aid families in gaining access to medical marijuana. Upon reading and hearing many recent touching stories of families who are fighting to gain access to Continue Reading