Join Our Private Trading Group Today!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- China spends billions to prevent stock market crash July 4, 2015China's stock market has plummeted over 20% since mid-June.
- Greece deeply divided as vote on Europe looms July 3, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Don't bet against Joey Chestnut... or Nathan's? July 3, 2015Nathan's hosts the annual hot dog eating contest at Coney Island on July 4th.
- More American teens are getting jobs. That's good for everyone July 3, 2015The unemployment rate for teens is dropping and more teens are entering the workforce. That's good news for everyone else, economists say.
- Why China's crazy stock market is getting scary July 3, 2015China's stocks markets up 6% one minute, down 5% the next. Here's why you should worry about these crazy moves.
- China spends billions to prevent stock market crash July 4, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: hemp
Tomorrow, April 29th, Gold Coast Mining Corp. is set to release their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corp. CEO Mike Shea and MJ-Xchange.com webmaster Barbara Carroll provided a guided tour of MJ-Xchange to members of Here it First.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corporation updated shareholders on the beta testing of their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com. The company will also be holding a webinar to showcase the website and it’s capabilities.
On 4/20, United Treatment Centers released their website, potnetwork.tv. The site received copious amounts of optimism and positive feedback on forums and message boards, but on 4/21 the market felt differently.
With the delayed release of the United Treatment Centers, Inc. (UTRM) website, potnetwork420.com, and the “official” release of a shoddy www.hemp-x.com by a Hemp, Inc. (HEMP) subsidiary; the reliability of the marijuana sector is beginning to fade.
Earlier today, Hemp, Inc. released it’s sales number for the first quarter of 2014. After an outstanding end of 2013, many expected a good first quarter, but an increase of 1,182% over the the same period of time of last Continue Reading
Earlier today, Latteno Food Corp. announced the launch of an on-line ordering and delivery service for their medical marijuana edibles. The initial service area will be Orange County, CA and some of the surrounding area.
In a letter directly form CEO Luther Jeffries; PRPM has announced a non-profit fund to aid families in gaining access to medical marijuana. Upon reading and hearing many recent touching stories of families who are fighting to gain access to Continue Reading