Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Trump's made 'free trade' a dirty word July 22, 2016Donald Trump did not back down from his tough stances on trade in his big RNC speech. His advisors keep hinting at a pivot, but so far, that hasn't happened.
- Can tech's Four Horsemen live up to the hype? July 22, 2016Investors want to see solid earnings and healthy outlooks from Apple, Facebook. Amazon and Google-owner Alphabet. If that happens, the Nasdaq could hit a new all-time high. The pressure is on following strong numbers from Microsoft.
- 'Stampede' of cash rushing into emerging markets July 22, 2016Read full story for latest details.
- Why Skechers is having a terrible year July 22, 2016Skechers, once the sneaker darling of Wall Street, is in a serious slump. The stock lost nearly a quarter of its value on Friday after disclosing an alarming sales slowdown and warning of more trouble ahead.
- Yahoo sale nears end, Verizon reportedly in the lead July 22, 2016The dream of the '90s Internet is alive in Verizon, which could soon own both AOL and Yahoo.
- Trump's made 'free trade' a dirty word July 22, 2016
Donate To Hereitfirst!
- September 2015 (1)
- July 2015 (2)
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (3)
- January 2015 (2)
- December 2014 (3)
- November 2014 (3)
- October 2014 (3)
- September 2014 (4)
- August 2014 (7)
- July 2014 (12)
- June 2014 (8)
- May 2014 (6)
- April 2014 (45)
- March 2014 (55)
- February 2014 (38)
- January 2014 (13)
- December 2013 (9)
- November 2013 (11)
Tag Archives: hemp
Tomorrow, April 29th, Gold Coast Mining Corp. is set to release their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corp. CEO Mike Shea and MJ-Xchange.com webmaster Barbara Carroll provided a guided tour of MJ-Xchange to members of Here it First.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corporation updated shareholders on the beta testing of their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com. The company will also be holding a webinar to showcase the website and it’s capabilities.
On 4/20, United Treatment Centers released their website, potnetwork.tv. The site received copious amounts of optimism and positive feedback on forums and message boards, but on 4/21 the market felt differently.
With the delayed release of the United Treatment Centers, Inc. (UTRM) website, potnetwork420.com, and the “official” release of a shoddy www.hemp-x.com by a Hemp, Inc. (HEMP) subsidiary; the reliability of the marijuana sector is beginning to fade.
Earlier today, Hemp, Inc. released it’s sales number for the first quarter of 2014. After an outstanding end of 2013, many expected a good first quarter, but an increase of 1,182% over the the same period of time of last Continue Reading
Earlier today, Latteno Food Corp. announced the launch of an on-line ordering and delivery service for their medical marijuana edibles. The initial service area will be Orange County, CA and some of the surrounding area.
In a letter directly form CEO Luther Jeffries; PRPM has announced a non-profit fund to aid families in gaining access to medical marijuana. Upon reading and hearing many recent touching stories of families who are fighting to gain access to Continue Reading