Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- China's is on a massive gold buying spree February 10, 2016China is a big buyer of gold on the world market, but where exactly all that gold is going isn't clear.
- Marc Andreessen apologizes to India for colonialism tweet February 10, 2016Read full story for latest details.
- Elon Musk is having a really, really lousy year February 10, 2016Elon Musk has lost more than $3 billion of his net worth since the start of 2016 as the prices of Tesla and SolarCity have plunged.
- Janet Yellen: Market turmoil and dollar could hurt economy February 10, 2016Fed Chair Janet Yellen's testimony highlighted concerns about the most recent volatility in global markets as well as the economy's gains.
- Chinese group offers $1.2 billion for Opera browser February 10, 2016A Chinese consortium of internet gaming and advertising firms has offered to buy the Opera browser for $1.2 billion.
- China's is on a massive gold buying spree February 10, 2016
Donate To Hereitfirst!
- September 2015 (1)
- July 2015 (2)
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (3)
- January 2015 (2)
- December 2014 (3)
- November 2014 (3)
- October 2014 (3)
- September 2014 (4)
- August 2014 (7)
- July 2014 (12)
- June 2014 (8)
- May 2014 (6)
- April 2014 (45)
- March 2014 (55)
- February 2014 (38)
- January 2014 (13)
- December 2013 (9)
- November 2013 (11)
Tag Archives: hemp
Tomorrow, April 29th, Gold Coast Mining Corp. is set to release their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corp. CEO Mike Shea and MJ-Xchange.com webmaster Barbara Carroll provided a guided tour of MJ-Xchange to members of Here it First.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corporation updated shareholders on the beta testing of their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com. The company will also be holding a webinar to showcase the website and it’s capabilities.
On 4/20, United Treatment Centers released their website, potnetwork.tv. The site received copious amounts of optimism and positive feedback on forums and message boards, but on 4/21 the market felt differently.
With the delayed release of the United Treatment Centers, Inc. (UTRM) website, potnetwork420.com, and the “official” release of a shoddy www.hemp-x.com by a Hemp, Inc. (HEMP) subsidiary; the reliability of the marijuana sector is beginning to fade.
Earlier today, Hemp, Inc. released it’s sales number for the first quarter of 2014. After an outstanding end of 2013, many expected a good first quarter, but an increase of 1,182% over the the same period of time of last Continue Reading
Earlier today, Latteno Food Corp. announced the launch of an on-line ordering and delivery service for their medical marijuana edibles. The initial service area will be Orange County, CA and some of the surrounding area.
In a letter directly form CEO Luther Jeffries; PRPM has announced a non-profit fund to aid families in gaining access to medical marijuana. Upon reading and hearing many recent touching stories of families who are fighting to gain access to Continue Reading