Join The Team Today!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- The woman who broke into the BBQ 'boys club' February 27, 2015Melissa Cookston is a BBQ Pit Master Champion who runs three restaurants. Here's how she did it.
- Stocks: 5 things to know before the open February 27, 2015Here's what you need to know about the markets before you start your business day.
- Worried about a stock market crash? Read this February 26, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- The single best stock to own today February 26, 2015The stock market is at all-time highs. Are there still deals out there? Four experts give their top picks.
- Nothing stops Frank Underwood ... or Netflix February 26, 2015Netflix is one of the hottest stocks of the year. Can the momentum continue now that "House of Cards" is about to return?
- The woman who broke into the BBQ 'boys club' February 27, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: hemp
Tomorrow, April 29th, Gold Coast Mining Corp. is set to release their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corp. CEO Mike Shea and MJ-Xchange.com webmaster Barbara Carroll provided a guided tour of MJ-Xchange to members of Here it First.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corporation updated shareholders on the beta testing of their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com. The company will also be holding a webinar to showcase the website and it’s capabilities.
On 4/20, United Treatment Centers released their website, potnetwork.tv. The site received copious amounts of optimism and positive feedback on forums and message boards, but on 4/21 the market felt differently.
With the delayed release of the United Treatment Centers, Inc. (UTRM) website, potnetwork420.com, and the “official” release of a shoddy www.hemp-x.com by a Hemp, Inc. (HEMP) subsidiary; the reliability of the marijuana sector is beginning to fade.
Earlier today, Hemp, Inc. released it’s sales number for the first quarter of 2014. After an outstanding end of 2013, many expected a good first quarter, but an increase of 1,182% over the the same period of time of last Continue Reading
Earlier today, Latteno Food Corp. announced the launch of an on-line ordering and delivery service for their medical marijuana edibles. The initial service area will be Orange County, CA and some of the surrounding area.
In a letter directly form CEO Luther Jeffries; PRPM has announced a non-profit fund to aid families in gaining access to medical marijuana. Upon reading and hearing many recent touching stories of families who are fighting to gain access to Continue Reading