Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Alibaba surges 38% in huge IPO debut September 19, 2014Alibaba, the biggest IPO to ever hit Wall Street, made a huge splash in its debut on Friday.
- Post-it note eating insider trader pleads guilty September 19, 2014Law enforcement officials say Frank Tamayo was the middleman in a $5.6 million insider trading scheme that involved him eating pieces of paper to cover up the crime.
- An Amazon-Alibaba deal? It's possible September 19, 2014Amazon shares pop Friday after Alibaba co-founder Jack Ma indicates he's be open to a joint venture with Amazon
- Alibaba's Jack Ma: My hero is Forrest Gump September 19, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Will Yahoo use Alibaba cash to buy AOL? September 19, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Alibaba surges 38% in huge IPO debut September 19, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: hemp
Tomorrow, April 29th, Gold Coast Mining Corp. is set to release their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corp. CEO Mike Shea and MJ-Xchange.com webmaster Barbara Carroll provided a guided tour of MJ-Xchange to members of Here it First.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corporation updated shareholders on the beta testing of their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com. The company will also be holding a webinar to showcase the website and it’s capabilities.
On 4/20, United Treatment Centers released their website, potnetwork.tv. The site received copious amounts of optimism and positive feedback on forums and message boards, but on 4/21 the market felt differently.
With the delayed release of the United Treatment Centers, Inc. (UTRM) website, potnetwork420.com, and the “official” release of a shoddy www.hemp-x.com by a Hemp, Inc. (HEMP) subsidiary; the reliability of the marijuana sector is beginning to fade.
Earlier today, Hemp, Inc. released it’s sales number for the first quarter of 2014. After an outstanding end of 2013, many expected a good first quarter, but an increase of 1,182% over the the same period of time of last Continue Reading
Earlier today, Latteno Food Corp. announced the launch of an on-line ordering and delivery service for their medical marijuana edibles. The initial service area will be Orange County, CA and some of the surrounding area.
In a letter directly form CEO Luther Jeffries; PRPM has announced a non-profit fund to aid families in gaining access to medical marijuana. Upon reading and hearing many recent touching stories of families who are fighting to gain access to Continue Reading