Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Disney earnings bolstered thanks to The Avengers August 4, 2015The company's movie studios went up 13% thanks in large part to "Avengers: Age of Ultron."
- Why Apple stock has plunged 15% from its all-time high August 4, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- CVS banned tobacco. Now its sales are hurting August 4, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Hedge funds want Puerto Rico to close schools August 4, 2015A group of hedge funds that owns Puerto Rican debt has told the island's government to close schools to help pay back its bonds.
- The WWE is red hot again. Here's why. August 4, 2015Forget about the Hulk Hogan scandal. WWE fans are paying up to subscribe to the company's streaming network to watch its current stars. And the stock is surging.
- Disney earnings bolstered thanks to The Avengers August 4, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: hemp
Tomorrow, April 29th, Gold Coast Mining Corp. is set to release their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corp. CEO Mike Shea and MJ-Xchange.com webmaster Barbara Carroll provided a guided tour of MJ-Xchange to members of Here it First.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corporation updated shareholders on the beta testing of their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com. The company will also be holding a webinar to showcase the website and it’s capabilities.
On 4/20, United Treatment Centers released their website, potnetwork.tv. The site received copious amounts of optimism and positive feedback on forums and message boards, but on 4/21 the market felt differently.
With the delayed release of the United Treatment Centers, Inc. (UTRM) website, potnetwork420.com, and the “official” release of a shoddy www.hemp-x.com by a Hemp, Inc. (HEMP) subsidiary; the reliability of the marijuana sector is beginning to fade.
Earlier today, Hemp, Inc. released it’s sales number for the first quarter of 2014. After an outstanding end of 2013, many expected a good first quarter, but an increase of 1,182% over the the same period of time of last Continue Reading
Earlier today, Latteno Food Corp. announced the launch of an on-line ordering and delivery service for their medical marijuana edibles. The initial service area will be Orange County, CA and some of the surrounding area.
In a letter directly form CEO Luther Jeffries; PRPM has announced a non-profit fund to aid families in gaining access to medical marijuana. Upon reading and hearing many recent touching stories of families who are fighting to gain access to Continue Reading