Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Why I quit JPMorgan to start a jetpack business November 22, 2014Dean O'Malley walked away from a high-paying job in finance to start a risky venture in the new jetpack industry.
- Burger mania hits Wall Street November 21, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Stocks surge. Investors are thankful for central bankers November 21, 2014Stocks raced sharply higher on Friday thanks to more emergency actions from central bankers in China and Europe.
- Iran nuclear deal could spur rapid growth November 21, 2014Companies and global investors are sizing up Iran's economic potential in anticipation of a deal that could end years of isolation.
- Dow futures soar on China rate cut November 21, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Why I quit JPMorgan to start a jetpack business November 22, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: hemp
Tomorrow, April 29th, Gold Coast Mining Corp. is set to release their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corp. CEO Mike Shea and MJ-Xchange.com webmaster Barbara Carroll provided a guided tour of MJ-Xchange to members of Here it First.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corporation updated shareholders on the beta testing of their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com. The company will also be holding a webinar to showcase the website and it’s capabilities.
On 4/20, United Treatment Centers released their website, potnetwork.tv. The site received copious amounts of optimism and positive feedback on forums and message boards, but on 4/21 the market felt differently.
With the delayed release of the United Treatment Centers, Inc. (UTRM) website, potnetwork420.com, and the “official” release of a shoddy www.hemp-x.com by a Hemp, Inc. (HEMP) subsidiary; the reliability of the marijuana sector is beginning to fade.
Earlier today, Hemp, Inc. released it’s sales number for the first quarter of 2014. After an outstanding end of 2013, many expected a good first quarter, but an increase of 1,182% over the the same period of time of last Continue Reading
Earlier today, Latteno Food Corp. announced the launch of an on-line ordering and delivery service for their medical marijuana edibles. The initial service area will be Orange County, CA and some of the surrounding area.
In a letter directly form CEO Luther Jeffries; PRPM has announced a non-profit fund to aid families in gaining access to medical marijuana. Upon reading and hearing many recent touching stories of families who are fighting to gain access to Continue Reading