Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Hedge fund manager cries over Herbalife July 22, 2014Bill Ackman's big 'deathblow' presentation on Herbalife sends the stock up more than 20% Tuesday.
- Stocks are back in 'vroom vroom' mode July 22, 2014Earnings took center stage Tuesday as investors shrug off the conflicts in Ukraine and Gaza. Chipotle and Comcast are winners, while McDonald's and Netflix are losers.
- The IPO market is about to go LOCO July 22, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Europe threatens Russia with tough sanctions July 22, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- 5 reasons why the market won't crash July 22, 2014Market bears point to many reasons why stocks should soon plunge. But the bulls have knocked them down one by one.
- Hedge fund manager cries over Herbalife July 22, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: hemp
Tomorrow, April 29th, Gold Coast Mining Corp. is set to release their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corp. CEO Mike Shea and MJ-Xchange.com webmaster Barbara Carroll provided a guided tour of MJ-Xchange to members of Here it First.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corporation updated shareholders on the beta testing of their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com. The company will also be holding a webinar to showcase the website and it’s capabilities.
On 4/20, United Treatment Centers released their website, potnetwork.tv. The site received copious amounts of optimism and positive feedback on forums and message boards, but on 4/21 the market felt differently.
With the delayed release of the United Treatment Centers, Inc. (UTRM) website, potnetwork420.com, and the “official” release of a shoddy www.hemp-x.com by a Hemp, Inc. (HEMP) subsidiary; the reliability of the marijuana sector is beginning to fade.
Earlier today, Hemp, Inc. released it’s sales number for the first quarter of 2014. After an outstanding end of 2013, many expected a good first quarter, but an increase of 1,182% over the the same period of time of last Continue Reading
Earlier today, Latteno Food Corp. announced the launch of an on-line ordering and delivery service for their medical marijuana edibles. The initial service area will be Orange County, CA and some of the surrounding area.
In a letter directly form CEO Luther Jeffries; PRPM has announced a non-profit fund to aid families in gaining access to medical marijuana. Upon reading and hearing many recent touching stories of families who are fighting to gain access to Continue Reading