Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- IMF chief Lagarde under investigation in France August 27, 2014Christine Lagarde, the head of the International Monetary Fund, has been placed under formal investigation for her alleged involvement in a long-running fraud case.
- Stocks: 4 things to know before the open August 27, 2014Here's what you need to know about the markets before you start your business day.
- Burger King's CEO is only 34 August 27, 2014Burger King's management team is incredibly young by corporate standards. But they mean business.
- Smith & Wesson shares plunge 15% August 26, 2014Shrinking demand for rifles pulls down gun maker's quarterly profit by 45%.
- Wall Street's new tech darling: Mobileye August 26, 2014Mobileye shares jump Tuesday after a series of rosy predictions from Wall Street. It's one of the hottest tech IPOs of the summer.
- IMF chief Lagarde under investigation in France August 27, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: FNMA
BBY earnings. BBY will report before the market opens on the 26th. With these particular plays I look at the option chain and its heavily in favor of Calls. Since BBY is not a big mover I bought stock. If Continue Reading
Good Evening Everybody! We have 3 picks for 8/13/2014. One option pick, one penny pick & one stock pick! Our Penny Pick is LKEN! We picked up 1 million shares at .0009. Our reasoning is simple. It looks like this Continue Reading
GRPN- Calls Will be looking at the August, September Monthly $7 Strike. I really think that GRPN will beat earnings however if GRPN gaps up during tomorrow’s trading session I will be buying PUTS instead of calls. Look at what Continue Reading
Before I start I want to mention that I currently have positions in NFLX, FNMA, TSLA & AAPL. I do not have a position in BAC because it did not hit my price target ( 15.20 ). NFLX- NFLX is Continue Reading
FNMA, GE, TSLA Technical Analysis. Tesla is one of my favorite stocks to trade not because it is predictable but because of how responsive the stock is to resistance and support. One of my favorite setups is when past resistance Continue Reading
Update on Open Trades ( FNMA, MYEC, NSEH) - FANNIE MAE finally hit my buy target (3.95) ! Fannie Mae is the No.1 Stock to hold in my opinion and I am glad that I was able to buy back Continue Reading
Good Evening Everybody, I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. We all know how much weekends mean to fellow traders as its the only time we can sleep without worrying about our positions over night. Mid-Large Cap Stocks- TSLA, MNKD, Continue Reading