Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Stocks: 6 things to know before the open July 24, 2014Here's what you need to know about the markets before you start your business day.
- McDonald's stands by rotten meat supplier July 24, 2014McDonald's is standing by a troubled meat supplier, even after allegations the company was selling tainted and expired meat.
- China's factories power ahead to 18-month high July 24, 2014Manufacturing activity is at an 18-month high in China as factories roar to life after a dismal start to the year.
- Nothing can ground Delta. Earnings fly July 23, 2014Delta continues its record ascent into profit bliss. The company reported strong earnings Wednesday, as did Boeing.
- Chocolate, waffles and... U.S. bonds? July 23, 2014Belgian holdings of U.S. debt have skyrocketed in the last year, though many suspect China is the reason why.
- Stocks: 6 things to know before the open July 24, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: FNMA
Before I start I want to mention that I currently have positions in NFLX, FNMA, TSLA & AAPL. I do not have a position in BAC because it did not hit my price target ( 15.20 ). NFLX- NFLX is Continue Reading
FNMA, GE, TSLA Technical Analysis. Tesla is one of my favorite stocks to trade not because it is predictable but because of how responsive the stock is to resistance and support. One of my favorite setups is when past resistance Continue Reading
Update on Open Trades ( FNMA, MYEC, NSEH) - FANNIE MAE finally hit my buy target (3.95) ! Fannie Mae is the No.1 Stock to hold in my opinion and I am glad that I was able to buy back Continue Reading
Good Evening Everybody, I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. We all know how much weekends mean to fellow traders as its the only time we can sleep without worrying about our positions over night. Mid-Large Cap Stocks- TSLA, MNKD, Continue Reading