Join Our Private Trading Group Today!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Vatican bank makes big profit May 25, 2015It's been a good year for the Vatican bank as it works scrub clean sins of the past.
- How my 'gap year' changed my life May 25, 2015People take gap years at all ages. For many, it's not just life-changing, it also helps their career.
- Smart money is buying energy stocks. Should you? May 24, 2015Oil prices plunged to $45 in January. Now they're back at $60. The question is whether the worst is behind us.
- China's richest man bet his company's shares would fall May 23, 2015Turns out China's richest man, Li Hejun, upped his bet that shares of his company would take a tumble -- just five days before a massive crash.
- Theme parks ready for summer -- and their stocks are soaring May 22, 2015Many retailers have warned of sluggish sales this year. But consumers are still spending at theme parks like Cedar Fair, Six Flags, Disney World and Universal.
- Vatican bank makes big profit May 25, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: FNMA
Open Trades NTEK- Holding shares at .0515 Average. Looking for a .065+ Exit. FNMA- Holding shares at 3.85 average. Looking for another flip at 4.40+. Detailed analysis coming tomorrow! Click here for our free analysis TBEV- Been trading this from Continue Reading
UPDATED TBEV Analysis. Support @15 ( Buy the Blood). Resistance at 25. Choppy Trading. Click to Enlarge. Also remember to watch level 2. VFIN was on the ask at 21. PUMA and others were loading on the bid. VFIN was Continue Reading
Good Evening Everybody! We have 3 picks for 8/13/2014. One option pick, one penny pick & one stock pick! Our Penny Pick is LKEN! We picked up 1 million shares at .0009. Our reasoning is simple. It looks like this Continue Reading
GRPN- Calls Will be looking at the August, September Monthly $7 Strike. I really think that GRPN will beat earnings however if GRPN gaps up during tomorrow’s trading session I will be buying PUTS instead of calls. Look at what Continue Reading
Before I start I want to mention that I currently have positions in NFLX, FNMA, TSLA & AAPL. I do not have a position in BAC because it did not hit my price target ( 15.20 ). NFLX- NFLX is Continue Reading
FNMA, GE, TSLA Technical Analysis. Tesla is one of my favorite stocks to trade not because it is predictable but because of how responsive the stock is to resistance and support. One of my favorite setups is when past resistance Continue Reading
Update on Open Trades ( FNMA, MYEC, NSEH) – FANNIE MAE finally hit my buy target (3.95) ! Fannie Mae is the No.1 Stock to hold in my opinion and I am glad that I was able to buy back Continue Reading
Good Evening Everybody, I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. We all know how much weekends mean to fellow traders as its the only time we can sleep without worrying about our positions over night. Mid-Large Cap Stocks- TSLA, MNKD, Continue Reading