Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Halloween treat: Record stock market close October 31, 2014Dow soars 195 points Friday after Bank of Japan stimulus adds extra boost to the rebound.
- Budweiser profits pinched by Russia October 31, 2014Anheuser-Busch InBev, the brewer of Budweiser and other popular beers, says Russia was a big drag on profits in the third quarter.
- Wall Street firm pushes for student loan forgiveness October 31, 2014BlackRock proposes stimulating the economy by erasing some student debt for first-time homebuyers.
- These countries are getting killed by cheap oil October 31, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Starbucks to start coffee delivery soon October 31, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Halloween treat: Record stock market close October 31, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: FNMA
Open Trades NTEK- Holding shares at .0515 Average. Looking for a .065+ Exit. FNMA- Holding shares at 3.85 average. Looking for another flip at 4.40+. Detailed analysis coming tomorrow! Click here for our free analysis TBEV- Been trading this from Continue Reading
UPDATED TBEV Analysis. Support @15 ( Buy the Blood). Resistance at 25. Choppy Trading. Click to Enlarge. Also remember to watch level 2. VFIN was on the ask at 21. PUMA and others were loading on the bid. VFIN was Continue Reading
Good Evening Everybody! We have 3 picks for 8/13/2014. One option pick, one penny pick & one stock pick! Our Penny Pick is LKEN! We picked up 1 million shares at .0009. Our reasoning is simple. It looks like this Continue Reading
GRPN- Calls Will be looking at the August, September Monthly $7 Strike. I really think that GRPN will beat earnings however if GRPN gaps up during tomorrow’s trading session I will be buying PUTS instead of calls. Look at what Continue Reading
Before I start I want to mention that I currently have positions in NFLX, FNMA, TSLA & AAPL. I do not have a position in BAC because it did not hit my price target ( 15.20 ). NFLX- NFLX is Continue Reading
FNMA, GE, TSLA Technical Analysis. Tesla is one of my favorite stocks to trade not because it is predictable but because of how responsive the stock is to resistance and support. One of my favorite setups is when past resistance Continue Reading
Update on Open Trades ( FNMA, MYEC, NSEH) – FANNIE MAE finally hit my buy target (3.95) ! Fannie Mae is the No.1 Stock to hold in my opinion and I am glad that I was able to buy back Continue Reading
Good Evening Everybody, I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. We all know how much weekends mean to fellow traders as its the only time we can sleep without worrying about our positions over night. Mid-Large Cap Stocks- TSLA, MNKD, Continue Reading