Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Dow dives 350 points as oil crashes below $27 February 11, 2016The crash in oil prices is once again freaking investors out. The Dow lost 350 points on Thursday and the Nasdaq dropped closer to a bear market.
- Why people are freaking out about cheap oil February 11, 2016Cheap oil is great when it comes time to fill up at the pump. But the crash in energy prices is also rocking your retirement account, causing tons of job losses and raising the specter of a wave of bankruptcies in the oil patch.
- These bulls aren't giving up on tech stocks February 11, 2016It's not easy being a fan of high-tech stocks this year. Tesla, Netflix and Amazon have all plunged in the past few weeks. But analysts at a firm that runs several tech stock funds are still bullish ... and they're buying more.
- Markets may be tanking but the U.S. economy isn't February 11, 2016The S&P 500 has lost 11% in the first six weeks of the year and the Nasdaq is near bear market territory. But the U.S. economy is not in a crisis.
- Janet Yellen: Negative rates possible in U.S. February 11, 2016Five central banks now have NEGATIVE interest rates. CNNMoney explains what that means and how that works.
- Dow dives 350 points as oil crashes below $27 February 11, 2016
Donate To Hereitfirst!
- September 2015 (1)
- July 2015 (2)
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (3)
- January 2015 (2)
- December 2014 (3)
- November 2014 (3)
- October 2014 (3)
- September 2014 (4)
- August 2014 (7)
- July 2014 (12)
- June 2014 (8)
- May 2014 (6)
- April 2014 (45)
- March 2014 (55)
- February 2014 (38)
- January 2014 (13)
- December 2013 (9)
- November 2013 (11)
Tag Archives: FNMA
Open Trades NTEK- Holding shares at .0515 Average. Looking for a .065+ Exit. FNMA- Holding shares at 3.85 average. Looking for another flip at 4.40+. Detailed analysis coming tomorrow! Click here for our free analysis TBEV- Been trading this from Continue Reading
UPDATED TBEV Analysis. Support @15 ( Buy the Blood). Resistance at 25. Choppy Trading. Click to Enlarge. Also remember to watch level 2. VFIN was on the ask at 21. PUMA and others were loading on the bid. VFIN was Continue Reading
Good Evening Everybody! We have 3 picks for 8/13/2014. One option pick, one penny pick & one stock pick! Our Penny Pick is LKEN! We picked up 1 million shares at .0009. Our reasoning is simple. It looks like this Continue Reading
GRPN- Calls Will be looking at the August, September Monthly $7 Strike. I really think that GRPN will beat earnings however if GRPN gaps up during tomorrow’s trading session I will be buying PUTS instead of calls. Look at what Continue Reading
Before I start I want to mention that I currently have positions in NFLX, FNMA, TSLA & AAPL. I do not have a position in BAC because it did not hit my price target ( 15.20 ). NFLX- NFLX is Continue Reading
FNMA, GE, TSLA Technical Analysis. Tesla is one of my favorite stocks to trade not because it is predictable but because of how responsive the stock is to resistance and support. One of my favorite setups is when past resistance Continue Reading
Update on Open Trades ( FNMA, MYEC, NSEH) – FANNIE MAE finally hit my buy target (3.95) ! Fannie Mae is the No.1 Stock to hold in my opinion and I am glad that I was able to buy back Continue Reading
Good Evening Everybody, I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. We all know how much weekends mean to fellow traders as its the only time we can sleep without worrying about our positions over night. Mid-Large Cap Stocks- TSLA, MNKD, Continue Reading