Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Trump's made 'free trade' a dirty word July 22, 2016Donald Trump did not back down from his tough stances on trade in his big RNC speech. His advisors keep hinting at a pivot, but so far, that hasn't happened.
- Can tech's Four Horsemen live up to the hype? July 22, 2016Investors want to see solid earnings and healthy outlooks from Apple, Facebook. Amazon and Google-owner Alphabet. If that happens, the Nasdaq could hit a new all-time high. The pressure is on following strong numbers from Microsoft.
- 'Stampede' of cash rushing into emerging markets July 22, 2016Read full story for latest details.
- Why Skechers is having a terrible year July 22, 2016Skechers, once the sneaker darling of Wall Street, is in a serious slump. The stock lost nearly a quarter of its value on Friday after disclosing an alarming sales slowdown and warning of more trouble ahead.
- Yahoo sale nears end, Verizon reportedly in the lead July 22, 2016The dream of the '90s Internet is alive in Verizon, which could soon own both AOL and Yahoo.
- Trump's made 'free trade' a dirty word July 22, 2016
Donate To Hereitfirst!
- September 2015 (1)
- July 2015 (2)
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (3)
- January 2015 (2)
- December 2014 (3)
- November 2014 (3)
- October 2014 (3)
- September 2014 (4)
- August 2014 (7)
- July 2014 (12)
- June 2014 (8)
- May 2014 (6)
- April 2014 (45)
- March 2014 (55)
- February 2014 (38)
- January 2014 (13)
- December 2013 (9)
- November 2013 (11)
Tag Archives: FNMA
Open Trades NTEK- Holding shares at .0515 Average. Looking for a .065+ Exit. FNMA- Holding shares at 3.85 average. Looking for another flip at 4.40+. Detailed analysis coming tomorrow! Click here for our free analysis TBEV- Been trading this from Continue Reading
UPDATED TBEV Analysis. Support @15 ( Buy the Blood). Resistance at 25. Choppy Trading. Click to Enlarge. Also remember to watch level 2. VFIN was on the ask at 21. PUMA and others were loading on the bid. VFIN was Continue Reading
Good Evening Everybody! We have 3 picks for 8/13/2014. One option pick, one penny pick & one stock pick! Our Penny Pick is LKEN! We picked up 1 million shares at .0009. Our reasoning is simple. It looks like this Continue Reading
GRPN- Calls Will be looking at the August, September Monthly $7 Strike. I really think that GRPN will beat earnings however if GRPN gaps up during tomorrow’s trading session I will be buying PUTS instead of calls. Look at what Continue Reading
Before I start I want to mention that I currently have positions in NFLX, FNMA, TSLA & AAPL. I do not have a position in BAC because it did not hit my price target ( 15.20 ). NFLX- NFLX is Continue Reading
FNMA, GE, TSLA Technical Analysis. Tesla is one of my favorite stocks to trade not because it is predictable but because of how responsive the stock is to resistance and support. One of my favorite setups is when past resistance Continue Reading
Update on Open Trades ( FNMA, MYEC, NSEH) – FANNIE MAE finally hit my buy target (3.95) ! Fannie Mae is the No.1 Stock to hold in my opinion and I am glad that I was able to buy back Continue Reading
Good Evening Everybody, I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. We all know how much weekends mean to fellow traders as its the only time we can sleep without worrying about our positions over night. Mid-Large Cap Stocks- TSLA, MNKD, Continue Reading