Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Coke cuts exec pay after Buffett criticism October 1, 2014New guidelines would limit number of shares executives get.
- As Ebola spreads, drug stocks surge October 1, 2014Shares of Tekmira and other Ebola drug makers are soaring after the first confirmed Ebola case in the U.S.
- Investors are scared out of their wits October 1, 2014With stocks hitting a rough patch, CNNMoney's Fear & Greed Index has been in Extreme Fear mode for the past week and a half. Does that make now a good time to buy?
- Ebola fears hurt airlines October 1, 2014Airline stocks are sinking as investors worry that concerns about Ebola could hit their bottom lines.
- Top 10 companies lobbying Washington October 1, 2014Many publicly traded companies spend millions a year for political influence. It hasn't done much for their stock performance.
- Coke cuts exec pay after Buffett criticism October 1, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: FNMA
Open Trades NTEK- Holding shares at .0515 Average. Looking for a .065+ Exit. FNMA- Holding shares at 3.85 average. Looking for another flip at 4.40+. Detailed analysis coming tomorrow! Click here for our free analysis TBEV- Been trading this from Continue Reading
UPDATED TBEV Analysis. Support @15 ( Buy the Blood). Resistance at 25. Choppy Trading. Click to Enlarge. Also remember to watch level 2. VFIN was on the ask at 21. PUMA and others were loading on the bid. VFIN was Continue Reading
Good Evening Everybody! We have 3 picks for 8/13/2014. One option pick, one penny pick & one stock pick! Our Penny Pick is LKEN! We picked up 1 million shares at .0009. Our reasoning is simple. It looks like this Continue Reading
GRPN- Calls Will be looking at the August, September Monthly $7 Strike. I really think that GRPN will beat earnings however if GRPN gaps up during tomorrow’s trading session I will be buying PUTS instead of calls. Look at what Continue Reading
Before I start I want to mention that I currently have positions in NFLX, FNMA, TSLA & AAPL. I do not have a position in BAC because it did not hit my price target ( 15.20 ). NFLX- NFLX is Continue Reading
FNMA, GE, TSLA Technical Analysis. Tesla is one of my favorite stocks to trade not because it is predictable but because of how responsive the stock is to resistance and support. One of my favorite setups is when past resistance Continue Reading
Update on Open Trades ( FNMA, MYEC, NSEH) – FANNIE MAE finally hit my buy target (3.95) ! Fannie Mae is the No.1 Stock to hold in my opinion and I am glad that I was able to buy back Continue Reading
Good Evening Everybody, I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. We all know how much weekends mean to fellow traders as its the only time we can sleep without worrying about our positions over night. Mid-Large Cap Stocks- TSLA, MNKD, Continue Reading