Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Russia crisis hurts these brands the most December 19, 2014Russia's economic turmoil has already spread to companies in the West and many brands are bracing for a bigger blow to earnings.
- Dow jumps 421 points. Best day since 2011 December 18, 2014After a brutal start to the month, the Dow surges 420 points for its best day in over three years
- Elizabeth Warren allies march outside Citi: 'Break big banks' December 18, 2014Protesters gathered outside Citibank's headquarters to echo Warren's call to break up big banks.
- Alternative lenders are hot -- especially among millennials December 18, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- What's wrong with Google? December 18, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Russia crisis hurts these brands the most December 19, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: finance
Good evening folks! We have a very interesting week ahead of us. There are many earnings opportunities to be played. Therefore I will be shifting my focus towards earnings towards blue chips stocks and away from penny stocks. Do not Continue Reading
Good evening ladies and gentleman, whether you celebrated Easter, National pot day or Good friday I hope everybody enjoyed the 3 day weekend ! I am currently still on spring break which is a sigh of relief. Continue Reading
On Wednesday we day traded QASP “QASP- Picked QASP due to it’s strong support at 18. All week QASP has been testing support at 18 and it HELD every single time!” That was the technical perspective of QASP ( Buy Continue Reading
In a letter directly form CEO Luther Jeffries; PRPM has announced a non-profit fund to aid families in gaining access to medical marijuana. Upon reading and hearing many recent touching stories of families who are fighting to gain access to Continue Reading