Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Stocks: 'September slump' strikes again September 30, 2014The S&P 500 lost 1.5% in September, its worst performance since January. Is this a blip or a turning point?
- 5 investing secrets of the wealthy September 30, 2014Even if your bank account doesn't have millions, you can still employ the investment strategies of the wealthy.
- Olive Garden food flunks CNNMoney taste test September 30, 2014CNNMoney's Italian-American investing correspondents did a taste test of Olive Garden's food. They agree with hedge fund Starboard: It's not very appetizing.
- Shrewd investor Carl Icahn is killing it September 30, 2014Carl Icahn is on a hot streak. The activist investor is known to play hard ball. It worked again with eBay.
- Investors will feel hangover once Silicon Valley sobers up September 30, 2014If startups begin imploding, it could infect Wall Street, especially young tech stocks that haven't been profitable for long.
- Stocks: 'September slump' strikes again September 30, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: finance
Good evening folks! We have a very interesting week ahead of us. There are many earnings opportunities to be played. Therefore I will be shifting my focus towards earnings towards blue chips stocks and away from penny stocks. Do not Continue Reading
Good evening ladies and gentleman, whether you celebrated Easter, National pot day or Good friday I hope everybody enjoyed the 3 day weekend ! I am currently still on spring break which is a sigh of relief. Continue Reading
On Wednesday we day traded QASP “QASP- Picked QASP due to it’s strong support at 18. All week QASP has been testing support at 18 and it HELD every single time!” That was the technical perspective of QASP ( Buy Continue Reading
In a letter directly form CEO Luther Jeffries; PRPM has announced a non-profit fund to aid families in gaining access to medical marijuana. Upon reading and hearing many recent touching stories of families who are fighting to gain access to Continue Reading