Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Alibaba is not the Amazon of China September 16, 2014Alibaba is frequently described as the "Amazon of China." But the analogy misses the mark.
- Alibaba lifts IPO price range to $66 to $68 September 15, 2014The Chinese e-commerce giant is gaining momentum for its IPO this week. Its shares are so in demand, Alibaba is increasing the starting price.
- Tesla shares fall on run-up concern September 15, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Tesla shares fall on caution about run-up September 15, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Yikes! Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn plunge September 15, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Alibaba is not the Amazon of China September 16, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: finance
Good evening folks! We have a very interesting week ahead of us. There are many earnings opportunities to be played. Therefore I will be shifting my focus towards earnings towards blue chips stocks and away from penny stocks. Do not Continue Reading
Good evening ladies and gentleman, whether you celebrated Easter, National pot day or Good friday I hope everybody enjoyed the 3 day weekend ! I am currently still on spring break which is a sigh of relief. Continue Reading
On Wednesday we day traded QASP “QASP- Picked QASP due to it’s strong support at 18. All week QASP has been testing support at 18 and it HELD every single time!” That was the technical perspective of QASP ( Buy Continue Reading
In a letter directly form CEO Luther Jeffries; PRPM has announced a non-profit fund to aid families in gaining access to medical marijuana. Upon reading and hearing many recent touching stories of families who are fighting to gain access to Continue Reading