Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Hedge funds love health care, hate media stocks August 20, 2014Hedge funds loaded up on health care stocks and Apple in the second quarter. They ditched big banks.
- Flat Russian beer market hits Carlsberg August 20, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Stocks: 4 things to know before the open August 20, 2014Here's what you need to know about the markets before you start your business day.
- Dov Charney is still at American Apparel. Do the numbers show it? August 20, 2014Two months after Dov Charney was fired as CEO, he's still at the company, collecting his full base salary amid early signs of a turnaround.
- Bieber, T Swift fragrances blamed for Elizabeth Arden loss August 19, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Hedge funds love health care, hate media stocks August 20, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: finance
Good evening folks! We have a very interesting week ahead of us. There are many earnings opportunities to be played. Therefore I will be shifting my focus towards earnings towards blue chips stocks and away from penny stocks. Do not Continue Reading
Good evening ladies and gentleman, whether you celebrated Easter, National pot day or Good friday I hope everybody enjoyed the 3 day weekend ! I am currently still on spring break which is a sigh of relief. Continue Reading
On Wednesday we day traded QASP “QASP- Picked QASP due to it’s strong support at 18. All week QASP has been testing support at 18 and it HELD every single time!” That was the technical perspective of QASP ( Buy Continue Reading
In a letter directly form CEO Luther Jeffries; PRPM has announced a non-profit fund to aid families in gaining access to medical marijuana. Upon reading and hearing many recent touching stories of families who are fighting to gain access to Continue Reading