Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- China is trying to save its market with failed policies July 30, 2015History shows that government attempts to try to salvage the market generally backfire.
- This Bud's not for you: Budweiser, Bud Light sales fall July 30, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Prepare for gold prices to plunge...as low as $350 July 30, 2015If history is any guide, gold is still very expensive -- despite its recent fall.
- Good but not great: U.S. economy grows 2.3% July 30, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Stick a fork in Whole Foods? July 30, 2015The company's sales have taken a hit since New York City found it was overcharging customers for some products. Whole Foods is actually cutting prices though. But it can't shake its bad reputation.
- China is trying to save its market with failed policies July 30, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: facebook
UPDATED TBEV Analysis. Support @15 ( Buy the Blood). Resistance at 25. Choppy Trading. Click to Enlarge. Also remember to watch level 2. VFIN was on the ask at 21. PUMA and others were loading on the bid. VFIN was Continue Reading
TWTR Earnings- Optimal Buy Zone- $36. I will playing TWTR earnings stock ONLY ! I think that TWTR’s slide must come to an end and that the company may be able to finally satisfy long term investors! Open Trades TWTR! Continue Reading
This upcoming week is poised to be a great week for one of our long-term plays, MYEC; our new long term play, BRND; and a newly alerted, rumored-filled, CCAJ. Also, we have important news about upcoming changes to HereitFirst and Continue Reading
Luther Jeffries released a letter to shareholders tonight clarifying the recent news involving the TDEY agreement.