Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- A Trump presidency would benefit these businesses August 25, 2016Investment bank UBS says Wall Street, energy and retail could be big winners if Donald Trump is the next president. But overall stocks and bonds would likely do better under Hillary Clinton.
- Global trade at slowest pace in 7 years August 25, 2016Global trade growth this year is slowing down to a pace last seen in 2009 when the world was just inching out of the Great Recession.
- EpiPen CEO: Blame the 'broken' system, not me August 25, 2016Mylan CEO Heather Bresch defended her company amid the national outrage over skyrocketing EpiPen costs. Bresch said people should be more upset over a "broken" health care system that encourages price hikes.
- Pacemaker hacking claims 'absolutely untrue': St. Jude August 25, 2016St. Jude Medical called claims that its pacemakers are vulnerable to cyber attacks "absolutely untrue." Investors sound worried though, sending the company's stock dropping 8%.
- Here's what happened to AIDS drug that spiked 5,000% August 25, 2016One year after America was in shock over the massive price hike of Daraprim from $13.50 to $750 a pill. Now the drug costs $375. Doctors say it's 'immoral' and 'unethical.'
- A Trump presidency would benefit these businesses August 25, 2016
Donate To Hereitfirst!
- September 2015 (1)
- July 2015 (2)
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (3)
- January 2015 (2)
- December 2014 (3)
- November 2014 (3)
- October 2014 (3)
- September 2014 (4)
- August 2014 (7)
- July 2014 (12)
- June 2014 (8)
- May 2014 (6)
- April 2014 (45)
- March 2014 (55)
- February 2014 (38)
- January 2014 (13)
- December 2013 (9)
- November 2013 (11)
Tag Archives: economy
In a letter directly form CEO Luther Jeffries; PRPM has announced a non-profit fund to aid families in gaining access to medical marijuana. Upon reading and hearing many recent touching stories of families who are fighting to gain access to Continue Reading
Biggest Friday In Weeks IMO.( VJET UTRM MNKD)3 stocks that I watch very closely will have big days tomorrow. VJET is a German based 3d Printing company. For those that don’t know 3D printing was a booming sector in 2013 Continue Reading
Link to the original article click here Summary In this interview, MLV’s Dr. Graig Suvannavejh discusses his views on the future of MannKind as it gets closer to the upcoming AdCom and PDUFA for Afrezza. Dr. Suvannavejh believes Afrezza has Continue Reading
Guys Before We Start Could You Please Drop A Like on Our Facebook Page , We are trying to turn our Facebook page into a BOILER room ( Place where investors come together to discuss their thoughts) https://www.facebook.com/hereitfirst ( STOCK TO STAY AWAY Continue Reading
Guys Before We Start Could You Please Drop A Like on Our Facebook Page , We are trying to turn our Facebook page into a BOILER room ( Place where investors come together to discuss their thoughts) https://www.facebook.com/hereitfirst
* Just Picked up ARTX after reading this analysis written by Seeking Alpha. Click here for the link to the original article Arotech Corp. – A Lithium-Battery Stock Ready To Quadruple; $16 Price Target Summary An exciting ARTX product called Continue Reading
Tesla.. Tesla.. Tesla..One of my favorite stocks but I had to let it go for the forseeable future. Sold 5 shares at 223$ when support level 1 did not hold at 227. Wish I had sold it around 260.. but then Continue Reading
Good Evening Folks ! Got caught in Atlantic City this weekend so the market recap is in the same post as the stock picks! Answers to Friday’s Questions Q. Can you explain what a pump and dump is?
Lets start off with earnings shall we. Nike NKE reported their earnings during after hours. As I tuned in live, the report was satisfactory at first. The EPS was .76 cents per share ( beat by 4 cents ) on Continue Reading
After-hours news: Medical Marijuana, Inc. and LiveWire Ergogenics, have signed a memorandum of understanding to come together under HempWire, LLC. Just a few weeks after LiveWire purchased a majority stake in Apple Rush Company, Inc. (APRU), they will be moving Continue Reading