Join Our Private Trading Group Today!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Did you sell in May and go away? Oops! May 29, 2015Stocks rose a lot in May but volatility returned. It's all about the Federal Reserve now.
- Still no Greek rescue deal. Now what? May 29, 2015The International Monetary Fund has warned that a deal to rescue Greece is still some way off, and it may ultimately be forced to leave the euro.
- IMAX conquered Hollywood. China is next. May 29, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- U.S. economy shrank in first quarter, but don't panic May 29, 2015The U.S. economy lost ground in the first quarter, but it is already showing signs of life.
- Apple stock is great. So are many of its suppliers' stocks May 29, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Did you sell in May and go away? Oops! May 29, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: earnings
TWTR Earnings- Optimal Buy Zone- $36. I will playing TWTR earnings stock ONLY ! I think that TWTR’s slide must come to an end and that the company may be able to finally satisfy long term investors! Open Trades TWTR! Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! The DOW finished the month of April at an all time high of 16,580! The S&P gained 6 points closing at 1,883.95. The NASDAQ index gained 11 points closing at 4,114.56. Overall this was a great month Continue Reading
We have a guest tonight as Wallstreetsavages will be presenting a #savage penny pick to you guys! But first lets start with the market in general ! For the second consecutive day the DOW,S&P, NASDAQ all finished higher than the Continue Reading
Today was not a good day for the markets.The Dow dropped 266 points, The S&P dropped 40 points and the NASDAQ index had its worse day in months dropping 130 points. Before we start with the picks lets gets some Continue Reading
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading