Join The Team Today!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- The woman who broke into the BBQ 'boys club' February 27, 2015Melissa Cookston is a BBQ Pit Master Champion who runs three restaurants. Here's how she did it.
- Stocks: 5 things to know before the open February 27, 2015Here's what you need to know about the markets before you start your business day.
- Worried about a stock market crash? Read this February 26, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- The single best stock to own today February 26, 2015The stock market is at all-time highs. Are there still deals out there? Four experts give their top picks.
- Nothing stops Frank Underwood ... or Netflix February 26, 2015Netflix is one of the hottest stocks of the year. Can the momentum continue now that "House of Cards" is about to return?
- The woman who broke into the BBQ 'boys club' February 27, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: earnings
TWTR Earnings- Optimal Buy Zone- $36. I will playing TWTR earnings stock ONLY ! I think that TWTR’s slide must come to an end and that the company may be able to finally satisfy long term investors! Open Trades TWTR! Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! The DOW finished the month of April at an all time high of 16,580! The S&P gained 6 points closing at 1,883.95. The NASDAQ index gained 11 points closing at 4,114.56. Overall this was a great month Continue Reading
We have a guest tonight as Wallstreetsavages will be presenting a #savage penny pick to you guys! But first lets start with the market in general ! For the second consecutive day the DOW,S&P, NASDAQ all finished higher than the Continue Reading
Today was not a good day for the markets.The Dow dropped 266 points, The S&P dropped 40 points and the NASDAQ index had its worse day in months dropping 130 points. Before we start with the picks lets gets some Continue Reading
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading