Join Our Private Trading Group Today!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Greek government does about-face on bailout July 1, 2015The Greek government is now ready to sign up to a bailout package it threw out just days ago, but the about-face won't fix the country's crisis any time soon.
- Stocks: 5 things to know before the open July 1, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Markets leap on Greek U-turn July 1, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- China's biggest stock market just lost 5% in a single hour July 1, 2015China's stock markets resumed their wild swings on Wednesday, despite government efforts to calm markets.
- Greece defaults on $1.7 billion IMF payment June 30, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Greek government does about-face on bailout July 1, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: earnings
TWTR Earnings- Optimal Buy Zone- $36. I will playing TWTR earnings stock ONLY ! I think that TWTR’s slide must come to an end and that the company may be able to finally satisfy long term investors! Open Trades TWTR! Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! The DOW finished the month of April at an all time high of 16,580! The S&P gained 6 points closing at 1,883.95. The NASDAQ index gained 11 points closing at 4,114.56. Overall this was a great month Continue Reading
We have a guest tonight as Wallstreetsavages will be presenting a #savage penny pick to you guys! But first lets start with the market in general ! For the second consecutive day the DOW,S&P, NASDAQ all finished higher than the Continue Reading
Today was not a good day for the markets.The Dow dropped 266 points, The S&P dropped 40 points and the NASDAQ index had its worse day in months dropping 130 points. Before we start with the picks lets gets some Continue Reading
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading