Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Calls grow for U.S. government to spend more August 26, 2016On Friday Janet Yellen reiterated again that the government has to spend more during crises. Both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump want to boost spending.
- EpiPen outrage may fuel cheap generic in 2017 August 26, 2016Read full story for latest details.
- Janet Yellen says Fed rate hike odds have 'strengthened' August 26, 2016Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen signaled in a speech in Jackson, Wyoming, that an interest rate increase could be on the horizon.
- Global trade at slowest pace in 7 years August 26, 2016Read full story for latest details.
- Stocks: 4 things to know before the open August 26, 2016Read full story for latest details.
- Calls grow for U.S. government to spend more August 26, 2016
Donate To Hereitfirst!
- September 2015 (1)
- July 2015 (2)
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (3)
- January 2015 (2)
- December 2014 (3)
- November 2014 (3)
- October 2014 (3)
- September 2014 (4)
- August 2014 (7)
- July 2014 (12)
- June 2014 (8)
- May 2014 (6)
- April 2014 (45)
- March 2014 (55)
- February 2014 (38)
- January 2014 (13)
- December 2013 (9)
- November 2013 (11)
Tag Archives: earnings
TWTR Earnings- Optimal Buy Zone- $36. I will playing TWTR earnings stock ONLY ! I think that TWTR’s slide must come to an end and that the company may be able to finally satisfy long term investors! Open Trades TWTR! Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! The DOW finished the month of April at an all time high of 16,580! The S&P gained 6 points closing at 1,883.95. The NASDAQ index gained 11 points closing at 4,114.56. Overall this was a great month Continue Reading
We have a guest tonight as Wallstreetsavages will be presenting a #savage penny pick to you guys! But first lets start with the market in general ! For the second consecutive day the DOW,S&P, NASDAQ all finished higher than the Continue Reading
Today was not a good day for the markets.The Dow dropped 266 points, The S&P dropped 40 points and the NASDAQ index had its worse day in months dropping 130 points. Before we start with the picks lets gets some Continue Reading
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading