Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Sanders wants Clinton to break up big banks. Will she? July 26, 2016Bernie Sanders takes credit for forcing for forcing Hillary Clinton and the entire Democratic Party to get a lot tougher on Wall Street. But how likely is that to happen?
- Big McDonald's comeback runs into trouble July 26, 2016The all-day breakfast glow may be starting to wear off. McDonald's suffered a slowdown in U.S. sales that that alarmed investors.
- Britain's mint is making big money from gold rush July 26, 2016The Royal Mint has reported the highest revenues in its 1,100 year history, thanks to a huge increase in gold and silver trading.
- JetBlue eyes flights to Europe July 26, 2016JetBlue signaled it could start flying into Europe, bringing its low-cost model to the pricey transatlantic market.
- Oil prices fall to 3-month lows July 26, 2016Read full story for latest details.
- Sanders wants Clinton to break up big banks. Will she? July 26, 2016
Donate To Hereitfirst!
- September 2015 (1)
- July 2015 (2)
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (3)
- January 2015 (2)
- December 2014 (3)
- November 2014 (3)
- October 2014 (3)
- September 2014 (4)
- August 2014 (7)
- July 2014 (12)
- June 2014 (8)
- May 2014 (6)
- April 2014 (45)
- March 2014 (55)
- February 2014 (38)
- January 2014 (13)
- December 2013 (9)
- November 2013 (11)
Tag Archives: earnings
TWTR Earnings- Optimal Buy Zone- $36. I will playing TWTR earnings stock ONLY ! I think that TWTR’s slide must come to an end and that the company may be able to finally satisfy long term investors! Open Trades TWTR! Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! The DOW finished the month of April at an all time high of 16,580! The S&P gained 6 points closing at 1,883.95. The NASDAQ index gained 11 points closing at 4,114.56. Overall this was a great month Continue Reading
We have a guest tonight as Wallstreetsavages will be presenting a #savage penny pick to you guys! But first lets start with the market in general ! For the second consecutive day the DOW,S&P, NASDAQ all finished higher than the Continue Reading
Today was not a good day for the markets.The Dow dropped 266 points, The S&P dropped 40 points and the NASDAQ index had its worse day in months dropping 130 points. Before we start with the picks lets gets some Continue Reading
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading