Join The Team Today!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- The big profits of payday lenders may be over March 26, 2015Payday loans come with interest rates of 100% or higher. The government wants to crack down.
- Bad news: Stocks likely to fall further March 26, 2015Corporate earnings don't look too rosy lately. Could this finally trigger a market correction?
- Oil surges after Saudi strikes in Yemen March 26, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Who's Wall Street's top woman now? March 26, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Victoria's real secret: A 77-year old billionaire CEO March 26, 2015L Brands, owner of Victoria's Secret, was founded by Les Wexner in 1963. He's still the CEO. He's one of the best (and wealthiest) in retail. The stock is near an all-time high.
- The big profits of payday lenders may be over March 26, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: earnings
TWTR Earnings- Optimal Buy Zone- $36. I will playing TWTR earnings stock ONLY ! I think that TWTR’s slide must come to an end and that the company may be able to finally satisfy long term investors! Open Trades TWTR! Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! The DOW finished the month of April at an all time high of 16,580! The S&P gained 6 points closing at 1,883.95. The NASDAQ index gained 11 points closing at 4,114.56. Overall this was a great month Continue Reading
We have a guest tonight as Wallstreetsavages will be presenting a #savage penny pick to you guys! But first lets start with the market in general ! For the second consecutive day the DOW,S&P, NASDAQ all finished higher than the Continue Reading
Today was not a good day for the markets.The Dow dropped 266 points, The S&P dropped 40 points and the NASDAQ index had its worse day in months dropping 130 points. Before we start with the picks lets gets some Continue Reading
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading