Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Domino's Pizza is hot again. The stock is at an all-time high October 22, 2014Domino's pizza used to suck. Now people like it and the stock is at a record high
- Is Apple the perfect stock? October 22, 2014It's hard to find a glaring weakness with Apple's stock. The innovative spirit is back too. So why is Apple still not in the Dow?
- What next for Turkey's roller-coaster economy? October 22, 2014Turkey's finance minister is cautiously optimistic about the future despite slowing growth and regional unrest.
- Yahoo profit soars following the Alibaba IPO October 22, 2014Yahoo was in the spotlight Tuesday as it released its third-quarter results, its first earnings release since the Alibaba IPO.
- Stocks: 4 things to know before the open October 22, 2014Here's what you need to know about the markets before you start your business day.
- Domino's Pizza is hot again. The stock is at an all-time high October 22, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: earnings
TWTR Earnings- Optimal Buy Zone- $36. I will playing TWTR earnings stock ONLY ! I think that TWTR’s slide must come to an end and that the company may be able to finally satisfy long term investors! Open Trades TWTR! Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! The DOW finished the month of April at an all time high of 16,580! The S&P gained 6 points closing at 1,883.95. The NASDAQ index gained 11 points closing at 4,114.56. Overall this was a great month Continue Reading
We have a guest tonight as Wallstreetsavages will be presenting a #savage penny pick to you guys! But first lets start with the market in general ! For the second consecutive day the DOW,S&P, NASDAQ all finished higher than the Continue Reading
Today was not a good day for the markets.The Dow dropped 266 points, The S&P dropped 40 points and the NASDAQ index had its worse day in months dropping 130 points. Before we start with the picks lets gets some Continue Reading
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading