Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Airlines saved $11 billion on fuel. You saved 8 bucks. November 25, 2015Lower jet fuel prices have resulted in an $11 billion windfall and record profits for airlines, but passengers have seen only a modest drop in fares.
- CEO of Brazil's largest investment bank arrested November 25, 2015Brazilian police arrested a prominent senator and billionaire CEO for interfering in the investigation of Petrobras, which has pushed Brazil into recession.
- Eat something! Wall Street feasts on food stocks November 25, 2015Food stocks are on fire this year thanks to healthy earnings and a wave of mergers.
- 'Friendsgiving' -- America's new Thanksgiving trend November 25, 2015Millennials are getting together with friends to celebrate and share a meal -- often the weekend before or after celebrating Thanksgiving with their families.
- Americans are saving more than spending November 25, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Airlines saved $11 billion on fuel. You saved 8 bucks. November 25, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
- September 2015 (1)
- July 2015 (2)
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (3)
- January 2015 (2)
- December 2014 (3)
- November 2014 (3)
- October 2014 (3)
- September 2014 (4)
- August 2014 (7)
- July 2014 (12)
- June 2014 (8)
- May 2014 (6)
- April 2014 (45)
- March 2014 (55)
- February 2014 (38)
- January 2014 (13)
- December 2013 (9)
- November 2013 (11)
Tag Archives: earnings
TWTR Earnings- Optimal Buy Zone- $36. I will playing TWTR earnings stock ONLY ! I think that TWTR’s slide must come to an end and that the company may be able to finally satisfy long term investors! Open Trades TWTR! Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! The DOW finished the month of April at an all time high of 16,580! The S&P gained 6 points closing at 1,883.95. The NASDAQ index gained 11 points closing at 4,114.56. Overall this was a great month Continue Reading
We have a guest tonight as Wallstreetsavages will be presenting a #savage penny pick to you guys! But first lets start with the market in general ! For the second consecutive day the DOW,S&P, NASDAQ all finished higher than the Continue Reading
Today was not a good day for the markets.The Dow dropped 266 points, The S&P dropped 40 points and the NASDAQ index had its worse day in months dropping 130 points. Before we start with the picks lets gets some Continue Reading
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading