Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- CVS banned tobacco. Now its sales are hurting August 4, 2015Sales at CVS took a tumble last quarter after the company stopped offering cigarettes and tobacco products at its stores.
- China now runs 4 of the world's 5 biggest banks August 4, 2015A new global ranking of the world's largest banks shows China's domination.
- Canada is on the verge of a recession August 4, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Puerto Rico's crisis ... in 2 minutes August 4, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Stocks: 4 things to know before the open August 4, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- CVS banned tobacco. Now its sales are hurting August 4, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: earnings
TWTR Earnings- Optimal Buy Zone- $36. I will playing TWTR earnings stock ONLY ! I think that TWTR’s slide must come to an end and that the company may be able to finally satisfy long term investors! Open Trades TWTR! Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! The DOW finished the month of April at an all time high of 16,580! The S&P gained 6 points closing at 1,883.95. The NASDAQ index gained 11 points closing at 4,114.56. Overall this was a great month Continue Reading
We have a guest tonight as Wallstreetsavages will be presenting a #savage penny pick to you guys! But first lets start with the market in general ! For the second consecutive day the DOW,S&P, NASDAQ all finished higher than the Continue Reading
Today was not a good day for the markets.The Dow dropped 266 points, The S&P dropped 40 points and the NASDAQ index had its worse day in months dropping 130 points. Before we start with the picks lets gets some Continue Reading
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading