Join The Team Today!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- America's capsizing economy: Can it right the ship? May 3, 2015The U.S. economy and markets have been flat this year.
- Berkshire's Charlie Munger on Baltimore: 'I've seen a lot of riots' May 3, 2015Warren Buffett's No. 2 speaks on the Baltimore unrest, home lending to the poor, the 2016 presidential race and succession at Berkshire Hathaway.
- Buffett grilled over predatory lending, layoffs and obesity May 2, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Move over, Manny. Buffett wants to fight Mayweather May 2, 2015The Berkshire Hathaway shareholder meeting movie had a great skit about Warren Buffett chalenging Floyd Mayweather to a fight,
- Buffett fans splurge on ice cream, ketchup and bras May 2, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- America's capsizing economy: Can it right the ship? May 3, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: earnings
TWTR Earnings- Optimal Buy Zone- $36. I will playing TWTR earnings stock ONLY ! I think that TWTR’s slide must come to an end and that the company may be able to finally satisfy long term investors! Open Trades TWTR! Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! The DOW finished the month of April at an all time high of 16,580! The S&P gained 6 points closing at 1,883.95. The NASDAQ index gained 11 points closing at 4,114.56. Overall this was a great month Continue Reading
We have a guest tonight as Wallstreetsavages will be presenting a #savage penny pick to you guys! But first lets start with the market in general ! For the second consecutive day the DOW,S&P, NASDAQ all finished higher than the Continue Reading
Today was not a good day for the markets.The Dow dropped 266 points, The S&P dropped 40 points and the NASDAQ index had its worse day in months dropping 130 points. Before we start with the picks lets gets some Continue Reading
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading