Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Will investors eat up El Pollo Loco IPO? July 25, 2014Mexican-style chicken chain El Pollo Loco wants to raise $100 million in the stock market this week to pay down debt as it pushes ahead with expansion plans. Can it be the next Chipotle?
- Stocks: 6 things to know before the open July 25, 2014Here's what you need to know about the markets before you start your business day.
- Argentina is now very close to default July 25, 2014Argentina will default in just a few days unless the country can strike a deal at the eleventh hour with holdout creditors.
- McDonald's stands by rotten meat supplier July 25, 2014McDonald's is standing by a troubled meat supplier, even after allegations the company was selling tainted and expired meat.
- Introducing the $7.76 Big Mac July 24, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Will investors eat up El Pollo Loco IPO? July 25, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: earnings
Good evening everybody! The DOW finished the month of April at an all time high of 16,580! The S&P gained 6 points closing at 1,883.95. The NASDAQ index gained 11 points closing at 4,114.56. Overall this was a great month Continue Reading
We have a guest tonight as Wallstreetsavages will be presenting a #savage penny pick to you guys! But first lets start with the market in general ! For the second consecutive day the DOW,S&P, NASDAQ all finished higher than the Continue Reading
Today was not a good day for the markets.The Dow dropped 266 points, The S&P dropped 40 points and the NASDAQ index had its worse day in months dropping 130 points. Before we start with the picks lets gets some Continue Reading
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading