Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Boom: Alibaba surges 38% in huge IPO debut September 19, 2014Alibaba, the biggest IPO to ever hit Wall Street, made a huge splash in its debut on Friday.
- Post-it note eating insider trader pleads guilty September 19, 2014Law enforcement officials say Frank Tamayo was the middleman in a $5.6 million insider trading scheme that involved him eating pieces of paper to cover up the crime.
- An Amazon-Alibaba deal? It's possible September 19, 2014Amazon shares pop Friday after Alibaba co-founder Jack Ma indicates he's be open to a joint venture with Amazon
- Alibaba's Jack Ma: My hero is Forrest Gump September 19, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Will Yahoo use Alibaba cash to buy AOL? September 19, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Boom: Alibaba surges 38% in huge IPO debut September 19, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: earnings
TWTR Earnings- Optimal Buy Zone- $36. I will playing TWTR earnings stock ONLY ! I think that TWTR’s slide must come to an end and that the company may be able to finally satisfy long term investors! Open Trades TWTR! Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! The DOW finished the month of April at an all time high of 16,580! The S&P gained 6 points closing at 1,883.95. The NASDAQ index gained 11 points closing at 4,114.56. Overall this was a great month Continue Reading
We have a guest tonight as Wallstreetsavages will be presenting a #savage penny pick to you guys! But first lets start with the market in general ! For the second consecutive day the DOW,S&P, NASDAQ all finished higher than the Continue Reading
Today was not a good day for the markets.The Dow dropped 266 points, The S&P dropped 40 points and the NASDAQ index had its worse day in months dropping 130 points. Before we start with the picks lets gets some Continue Reading
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading