Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Stocks: 5 things to know before the open October 31, 2014Here's what you need to know about the markets before you start your business day.
- Can anything save Sony? October 31, 2014Sony is undergoing a painful restructuring. Will it be enough to save the iconic Japanese brand?
- Bank of Japan stuns market with even more stimulus October 31, 2014The Bank of Japan is going for broke and expanding its already aggressive stimulus plan.
- Starbucks to start coffee delivery soon October 30, 2014The company's stock fell after-hours after a weaker-than-expected profit forecast.
- Stocks give investors a big October treat October 30, 2014Dow soars 221 points Thursday as stock market puts an exclamation point on its turnaround.
- Stocks: 5 things to know before the open October 31, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: earnings
TWTR Earnings- Optimal Buy Zone- $36. I will playing TWTR earnings stock ONLY ! I think that TWTR’s slide must come to an end and that the company may be able to finally satisfy long term investors! Open Trades TWTR! Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! The DOW finished the month of April at an all time high of 16,580! The S&P gained 6 points closing at 1,883.95. The NASDAQ index gained 11 points closing at 4,114.56. Overall this was a great month Continue Reading
We have a guest tonight as Wallstreetsavages will be presenting a #savage penny pick to you guys! But first lets start with the market in general ! For the second consecutive day the DOW,S&P, NASDAQ all finished higher than the Continue Reading
Today was not a good day for the markets.The Dow dropped 266 points, The S&P dropped 40 points and the NASDAQ index had its worse day in months dropping 130 points. Before we start with the picks lets gets some Continue Reading
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading