Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Uh-oh! Dow falls 400 points on more China fears September 1, 2015Welcome to September. Stocks started the historically worst month of the year with another big pullback after two new reports show more weakness in China's manufacturing sector.
- Take that Donald Trump? People love Ford cars September 1, 2015Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump criticized Ford for opening a plant in Mexico. Consumers don't seem to care. There was strong demand for Ford's F-150 truck and SUVs last month.
- Crude oil prices dive 7% September 1, 2015Oil prices, which fell below $38 last week before soaring to nearly $50 on Monday, were tumbling again Tuesday.
- Exclusive: Sanctions deal will unleash Iran's oil production, official says September 1, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Canada slips into recession as oil slump bites September 1, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Uh-oh! Dow falls 400 points on more China fears September 1, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: earnings
TWTR Earnings- Optimal Buy Zone- $36. I will playing TWTR earnings stock ONLY ! I think that TWTR’s slide must come to an end and that the company may be able to finally satisfy long term investors! Open Trades TWTR! Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! The DOW finished the month of April at an all time high of 16,580! The S&P gained 6 points closing at 1,883.95. The NASDAQ index gained 11 points closing at 4,114.56. Overall this was a great month Continue Reading
We have a guest tonight as Wallstreetsavages will be presenting a #savage penny pick to you guys! But first lets start with the market in general ! For the second consecutive day the DOW,S&P, NASDAQ all finished higher than the Continue Reading
Today was not a good day for the markets.The Dow dropped 266 points, The S&P dropped 40 points and the NASDAQ index had its worse day in months dropping 130 points. Before we start with the picks lets gets some Continue Reading
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading