Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- BlackBerry ending year on sour note December 19, 2014It's been a mostly successful turnaround year for BlackBerry under CEO John Chen. But the company's sales continue to plunge and that has Wall Street spooked.
- How to pick the best dividend stocks December 19, 2014Investing in companies with increasing dividends like Disney and Starbucks can really pay off.
- Elizabeth Warren allies march outside Citi: 'Break big banks' December 19, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Beyond Russia: Geopolitical hot spots in 2015 December 19, 2014Investors beware: These 5 global crises are likely to rattle the stock market and world economy.
- Russian crisis kills big German gas deal December 19, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- BlackBerry ending year on sour note December 19, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: earnings
TWTR Earnings- Optimal Buy Zone- $36. I will playing TWTR earnings stock ONLY ! I think that TWTR’s slide must come to an end and that the company may be able to finally satisfy long term investors! Open Trades TWTR! Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! The DOW finished the month of April at an all time high of 16,580! The S&P gained 6 points closing at 1,883.95. The NASDAQ index gained 11 points closing at 4,114.56. Overall this was a great month Continue Reading
We have a guest tonight as Wallstreetsavages will be presenting a #savage penny pick to you guys! But first lets start with the market in general ! For the second consecutive day the DOW,S&P, NASDAQ all finished higher than the Continue Reading
Today was not a good day for the markets.The Dow dropped 266 points, The S&P dropped 40 points and the NASDAQ index had its worse day in months dropping 130 points. Before we start with the picks lets gets some Continue Reading
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading