Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Shrewd investor Carl Icahn is killing it September 30, 2014Carl Icahn is on a hot streak. The activist investor is known to play hard ball. It worked again with eBay.
- Investors will feel hangover once Silicon Valley sobers up September 30, 2014If startups begin imploding, it could infect Wall Street, especially young tech stocks that haven't been profitable for long.
- Olive Garden food flunks CNNMoney taste test September 30, 2014CNNMoney's Italian-American investing correspondents did a taste test of Olive Garden's food. They agree with hedge fund Starboard: It's not very appetizing.
- Risk of third German recession pressures Europe September 30, 2014Germany risks slipping into its third recession since the global financial crisis, piling pressure on Europe to do more to stimulate its stagnant economy.
- 5 investing secrets of the wealthy September 30, 2014Even if your bank account doesn't have millions, you can still employ the investment strategies of the wealthy.
- Shrewd investor Carl Icahn is killing it September 30, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Tag Archives: earnings
TWTR Earnings- Optimal Buy Zone- $36. I will playing TWTR earnings stock ONLY ! I think that TWTR’s slide must come to an end and that the company may be able to finally satisfy long term investors! Open Trades TWTR! Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! The DOW finished the month of April at an all time high of 16,580! The S&P gained 6 points closing at 1,883.95. The NASDAQ index gained 11 points closing at 4,114.56. Overall this was a great month Continue Reading
We have a guest tonight as Wallstreetsavages will be presenting a #savage penny pick to you guys! But first lets start with the market in general ! For the second consecutive day the DOW,S&P, NASDAQ all finished higher than the Continue Reading
Today was not a good day for the markets.The Dow dropped 266 points, The S&P dropped 40 points and the NASDAQ index had its worse day in months dropping 130 points. Before we start with the picks lets gets some Continue Reading
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading