Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Why doesn't 4.9% unemployment feel great? February 6, 2016The economy is better than it was, but not even President Obama is ready to declare it's booming.
- Argentina offers to pay U.S. 'vulture' funds February 6, 2016It was the first offer the South American nation has made to the holdouts which in Argentina are called "vultures."
- China group to buy Chicago Stock Exchange February 5, 2016The Chicago Stock Exchange reached a deal on Friday to be acquired by a China-led group of investors.
- Cash is way more popular than stocks or bonds February 5, 2016Read full story for latest details.
- Forget FANG stocks! It's the year of SNKRS! February 5, 2016Read full story for latest details.
- Why doesn't 4.9% unemployment feel great? February 6, 2016
Donate To Hereitfirst!
- September 2015 (1)
- July 2015 (2)
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (3)
- January 2015 (2)
- December 2014 (3)
- November 2014 (3)
- October 2014 (3)
- September 2014 (4)
- August 2014 (7)
- July 2014 (12)
- June 2014 (8)
- May 2014 (6)
- April 2014 (45)
- March 2014 (55)
- February 2014 (38)
- January 2014 (13)
- December 2013 (9)
- November 2013 (11)
Tag Archives: earnings
TWTR Earnings- Optimal Buy Zone- $36. I will playing TWTR earnings stock ONLY ! I think that TWTR’s slide must come to an end and that the company may be able to finally satisfy long term investors! Open Trades TWTR! Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! The DOW finished the month of April at an all time high of 16,580! The S&P gained 6 points closing at 1,883.95. The NASDAQ index gained 11 points closing at 4,114.56. Overall this was a great month Continue Reading
We have a guest tonight as Wallstreetsavages will be presenting a #savage penny pick to you guys! But first lets start with the market in general ! For the second consecutive day the DOW,S&P, NASDAQ all finished higher than the Continue Reading
Today was not a good day for the markets.The Dow dropped 266 points, The S&P dropped 40 points and the NASDAQ index had its worse day in months dropping 130 points. Before we start with the picks lets gets some Continue Reading
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading