Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Beyond ISIS: 2016's scariest geopolitical hot spots November 24, 2015The downing of a Russian warplane by Turkey and ISIS terror attacks in Paris demonstrate how geopolitical threats can impact the global markets.
- Tiffany sales: Lump of coal instead of a diamond November 24, 2015Luxury jewelry chain Tiffany reported sales and profits that missed forecasts. Its outlook was weak. The company blamed the strong dollar and a pullback by tourist shoppers. But lower-end rival Signet also disappointed Wall Street.
- Bezos tweets! Twitter feud with Warren Buffett next? November 24, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Janet Yellen just told off Ralph Nader November 24, 2015Janet Yellen publicly released a letter to Ralph Nader in which she defends the Fed's decision to keep interest rates near zero for several years.
- U.S. economy grew at a better pace than expected November 24, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Beyond ISIS: 2016's scariest geopolitical hot spots November 24, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
- September 2015 (1)
- July 2015 (2)
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (3)
- January 2015 (2)
- December 2014 (3)
- November 2014 (3)
- October 2014 (3)
- September 2014 (4)
- August 2014 (7)
- July 2014 (12)
- June 2014 (8)
- May 2014 (6)
- April 2014 (45)
- March 2014 (55)
- February 2014 (38)
- January 2014 (13)
- December 2013 (9)
- November 2013 (11)
Tag Archives: currency
Today was not a good day for the markets.The Dow dropped 266 points, The S&P dropped 40 points and the NASDAQ index had its worse day in months dropping 130 points. Before we start with the picks lets gets some Continue Reading
Biggest Friday In Weeks IMO.( VJET UTRM MNKD)3 stocks that I watch very closely will have big days tomorrow. VJET is a German based 3d Printing company. For those that don’t know 3D printing was a booming sector in 2013 Continue Reading
Link to the original article click here Summary In this interview, MLV’s Dr. Graig Suvannavejh discusses his views on the future of MannKind as it gets closer to the upcoming AdCom and PDUFA for Afrezza. Dr. Suvannavejh believes Afrezza has Continue Reading
Guys Before We Start Could You Please Drop A Like on Our Facebook Page , We are trying to turn our Facebook page into a BOILER room ( Place where investors come together to discuss their thoughts) https://www.facebook.com/hereitfirst ( STOCK TO STAY AWAY Continue Reading
Guys Before We Start Could You Please Drop A Like on Our Facebook Page , We are trying to turn our Facebook page into a BOILER room ( Place where investors come together to discuss their thoughts) https://www.facebook.com/hereitfirst
* Just Picked up ARTX after reading this analysis written by Seeking Alpha. Click here for the link to the original article Arotech Corp. – A Lithium-Battery Stock Ready To Quadruple; $16 Price Target Summary An exciting ARTX product called Continue Reading
Tesla.. Tesla.. Tesla..One of my favorite stocks but I had to let it go for the forseeable future. Sold 5 shares at 223$ when support level 1 did not hold at 227. Wish I had sold it around 260.. but then Continue Reading
Good Evening Folks ! Got caught in Atlantic City this weekend so the market recap is in the same post as the stock picks! Answers to Friday’s Questions Q. Can you explain what a pump and dump is?
Lets start off with earnings shall we. Nike NKE reported their earnings during after hours. As I tuned in live, the report was satisfactory at first. The EPS was .76 cents per share ( beat by 4 cents ) on Continue Reading
General Disclaimer: All Statements are our opinions, invest at your own risk We in no way claim that we have investigated the financial , accounting, business practices of the companies that we have profiled. As a result it is recommended Continue Reading