Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Awkward: Sears borrows $400M from its CEO September 16, 2014Sears padded its balance sheet this week by securing a $400 million loan from a hedge fund owned by its controversial CEO.
- Half of the Nasdaq stocks are in trouble September 16, 2014More than half of Nasdaq stocks are in a bear market, signaling investors' aversion to risk.
- America's largest pension ditches hedge funds September 16, 2014CalPERS, America's largest pension fund, is done with hedge funds after years of high fees and poor performance.
- Scots snap up gold ahead of referendum September 16, 2014Concerns about possible independence are pushing Scottish investors to the security of gold.
- Beer giants brewing up a deal September 16, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Awkward: Sears borrows $400M from its CEO September 16, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Open Trades NTEK- Holding shares at .0515 Average. Looking for a .065+ Exit. FNMA- Holding shares at 3.85 average. Looking for another flip at 4.40+. Detailed analysis coming tomorrow! Click here for our free analysis TBEV- Been trading this from Continue Reading
After-hours today MannKind Corp. got a verbal “yes” from the FDA on their inhaled diabetes treatment, Afrezza. FDA approved advisors voted positively for the MNKD drug. Afrezza received a 13 to 1 vote for the drug to be used to Continue Reading