Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Wall Street cuts lending to coal December 1, 2015After resisting pressure from activists for years, a growing number of big banks are cutting their lending to the embattled coal industry.
- Is Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella better than Bill Gates? December 1, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- America's poor are still heavily in debt December 1, 2015Morgan Stanley says the middle class is "eroding." The rich are paying down their debt, the poor and middle class aren't.
- U.S. manufacturing shrinks for first time in 3 years December 1, 2015Manufacturing's ISM index hit 48.6% last month -- anything below 50% means the sector contracted. The November reading is the lowest since 2009.
- Brazil dives deeper into recession December 1, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Wall Street cuts lending to coal December 1, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
- September 2015 (1)
- July 2015 (2)
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (3)
- January 2015 (2)
- December 2014 (3)
- November 2014 (3)
- October 2014 (3)
- September 2014 (4)
- August 2014 (7)
- July 2014 (12)
- June 2014 (8)
- May 2014 (6)
- April 2014 (45)
- March 2014 (55)
- February 2014 (38)
- January 2014 (13)
- December 2013 (9)
- November 2013 (11)
Category Archives: stock market
Oil returning to late 2014-early 2015 lows. Will LONG $USO $UWTI or short $DWTI if the price falls below the trend line going back to 1999 $CAT Analysis. Buy the Dip SELL the RIP especially since the company Continue Reading
We took a long position in CYBR after it maintained its short term uptrend which started during the beginning of July. After retracing to $60+ CYBR consolidated to the 55-56 range where it started to build support. More importantly Continue Reading
$SSYS Over Sold. Recent drop due to DDDs bad news. RSI showing signs that we are at the bottom. Bullish hammer on the Weekly Chart has me convinced it can only go up from here. Took a position at Continue Reading
Bullish – Price Target 200 watch the break above the trend line I placed above. If it breaks we will have a nice breakout. $TSLA broke below the support level of 185 but closed right at it which is a Continue Reading
GPRO analysis. Nice support levels. RSI scream bounce. Small position EOD. 3 day bear rule applies here as well.
RSI is indicating that GOLD has bottomed out while MACD is saying that GOLD still has ways to go before it finds bottom. Took a position in a 3X ETF -NUGT Friday. As long as GOLD remains over 1160 I Continue Reading
Want visit free trading tips? Visit http://www.hereit1st.com/trading101/ or click here For free trading videos. Visit http://www.hereit1st.com/trading-videos/ or click here To view our current positions visit http://www.hereit1st.com/stock-picks-updated-daily/ or click here Today we have analyzed $AAPL $BABA $NFLX $FB $BIDU $TSLA $SPY $JUNO $AMZN $GOOGL $GPRO $NKE Continue Reading
Want visit free trading tips? Visit http://www.hereit1st.com/trading101/ or click here For free trading videos. Visit http://www.hereit1st.com/trading-videos/ or click here To view our current positions visit http://www.hereit1st.com/stock-picks-updated-daily/ or click here To Start of 2015 we analyzed $TSLA $AAPL $SPY $HABT $FNMA $CYBR $GOOGL $LNKD $BA $BABA Continue Reading
Technical Analysis on $GPRO $TSLA $PCLN $GOOGL $FB $TWTR $NFLX $SPY $AAPL $BABA New Additions -CYBR -NTEK -HABT -GOLD ( related if you want to trade 3X ETFs like JNUG JDST ) -NKE Indicators Yellow – TLINE Red Spotted -PSAR Continue Reading