Join The Team Today!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- America's highest paid CEO earns $285 million April 17, 2015GoPro founder Nick Woodman was awarded a huge pay package of $285 million in 2014, making him the highest paid U.S. executive.
- Dow tumbles 300+ points as stocks nosedive globally April 17, 2015Ugly day on Wall Street as Dow tumbles over 300 points.
- AmEx rejected by Costco, JetBlue and Wall Street April 17, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Here's the only pot stock worth owning April 17, 2015GW Pharmaceuticals is a biotech developing a cannabis-based drug to treat epilepsy. It looks legit ... unlike the scores of speculative penny pot stocks out there.
- Bloomberg screens go dark worldwide April 17, 2015Thousands of Bloomberg screens went offline in banks around the world Friday leaving many traders without access to market data, news and dealing systems.
- America's highest paid CEO earns $285 million April 17, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Author Archives: Mike Rosenberg
Earlier today, Latteno announced that they will be partnering with Greenlight Discount Pharmacy (a Pre-ICO Prop D medical dispensary). The partnership with Greenlight will begin with Latteno offering four new marijuana strains on RxHC.com.
After closing green for four straight days following it’s IPO, GoPro took a tumble and closed today almost 14% down ($41.90 pps, after hours). This was expected from “the world’s most versatile camera;” running from $24 per share to $49.90 Continue Reading
Earlier today, Progress Watch announced earlier today that their subsidiary entered an exclusive license agreement with Briken, LLC. This agreement licenses a mobile broadband communications platform intended to support video streaming over 4G LTE networks.
Green Cures & Botanical Distribution Inc. (GRCU) Announces Advancements in Product Research and More
Earlier today, Green Cures (GRCU), Formerly Triton Distribution Systems, Inc. announced the formation of a Product Research & Development Advisory Committee. This group will assist in the explanation and presentation of upcoming products, as well as the selecting of raw materials Continue Reading
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corporation announced that it will officially launch it’s newest product offering, MJ-Merchant.
This upcoming week is poised to be a great week for one of our long-term plays, MYEC; our new long term play, BRND; and a newly alerted, rumored-filled, CCAJ. Also, we have important news about upcoming changes to HereitFirst and Continue Reading
Yesterday afternoon, Gold Coast Mining Corporation officially released their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com.
Tomorrow, April 29th, Gold Coast Mining Corp. is set to release their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corp. CEO Mike Shea and MJ-Xchange.com webmaster Barbara Carroll provided a guided tour of MJ-Xchange to members of Here it First.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corporation updated shareholders on the beta testing of their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com. The company will also be holding a webinar to showcase the website and it’s capabilities.