Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Japan's pensioners lost $64 billion as stocks fell November 30, 2015Japan's state pension fund lost $64 billion as Chinese and global stock markets tumbled over the summer.
- Stocks: 6 things to know before the open November 30, 2015Here's what you need to know about the markets before you start your business day.
- These 6 American stocks can handle the stonger dollar and higher rates November 29, 2015The best way to play the super-strong U.S. dollar next year is to buy stocks that have lots of exposure to American consumers, Goldman Sachs advises.
- Gold price plummets to almost 6-year low November 27, 2015Gold futures hit a low of $1,051.60 an ounce, yet another reminder of just how out of favor gold has become since its all-time high of nearly $1,890 in 2011.
- Cam Newton dabs in new Under Armour cleats November 27, 2015Under Armour has had a great year -- thanks to star performances by its athlete endorsers. The latest? Cam Newton of the undefeated Carolina Panthers. And UA got free publicity when Newton showed off new cleats on Thanksgiving.
- Japan's pensioners lost $64 billion as stocks fell November 30, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
- September 2015 (1)
- July 2015 (2)
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (3)
- January 2015 (2)
- December 2014 (3)
- November 2014 (3)
- October 2014 (3)
- September 2014 (4)
- August 2014 (7)
- July 2014 (12)
- June 2014 (8)
- May 2014 (6)
- April 2014 (45)
- March 2014 (55)
- February 2014 (38)
- January 2014 (13)
- December 2013 (9)
- November 2013 (11)
Author Archives: Mike Rosenberg
Earlier today, Latteno announced that they will be partnering with Greenlight Discount Pharmacy (a Pre-ICO Prop D medical dispensary). The partnership with Greenlight will begin with Latteno offering four new marijuana strains on RxHC.com.
After closing green for four straight days following it’s IPO, GoPro took a tumble and closed today almost 14% down ($41.90 pps, after hours). This was expected from “the world’s most versatile camera;” running from $24 per share to $49.90 Continue Reading
Earlier today, Progress Watch announced earlier today that their subsidiary entered an exclusive license agreement with Briken, LLC. This agreement licenses a mobile broadband communications platform intended to support video streaming over 4G LTE networks.
Green Cures & Botanical Distribution Inc. (GRCU) Announces Advancements in Product Research and More
Earlier today, Green Cures (GRCU), Formerly Triton Distribution Systems, Inc. announced the formation of a Product Research & Development Advisory Committee. This group will assist in the explanation and presentation of upcoming products, as well as the selecting of raw materials Continue Reading
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corporation announced that it will officially launch it’s newest product offering, MJ-Merchant.
This upcoming week is poised to be a great week for one of our long-term plays, MYEC; our new long term play, BRND; and a newly alerted, rumored-filled, CCAJ. Also, we have important news about upcoming changes to HereitFirst and Continue Reading
Yesterday afternoon, Gold Coast Mining Corporation officially released their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com.
Tomorrow, April 29th, Gold Coast Mining Corp. is set to release their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corp. CEO Mike Shea and MJ-Xchange.com webmaster Barbara Carroll provided a guided tour of MJ-Xchange to members of Here it First.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corporation updated shareholders on the beta testing of their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com. The company will also be holding a webinar to showcase the website and it’s capabilities.