Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- The Ebola stocks: Effect of an outbreak October 24, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Can Facebook live up to the hype? October 24, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Bezos: The Grinch that stole Amazon's Xmas October 24, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Pepsi tests DIY colas with SodaStream October 24, 2014Want to make your own Sierra Mist at home? Soon you might be able to.
- Is the U.S. holding too much oil in reserve? October 24, 2014With oil and gas prices falling, some in Washington are questioning whether it makes sense to hold 106 days worth of supply in storage.
- The Ebola stocks: Effect of an outbreak October 24, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Author Archives: Mike Rosenberg
Earlier today, Latteno announced that they will be partnering with Greenlight Discount Pharmacy (a Pre-ICO Prop D medical dispensary). The partnership with Greenlight will begin with Latteno offering four new marijuana strains on RxHC.com.
After closing green for four straight days following it’s IPO, GoPro took a tumble and closed today almost 14% down ($41.90 pps, after hours). This was expected from “the world’s most versatile camera;” running from $24 per share to $49.90 Continue Reading
Earlier today, Progress Watch announced earlier today that their subsidiary entered an exclusive license agreement with Briken, LLC. This agreement licenses a mobile broadband communications platform intended to support video streaming over 4G LTE networks.
Green Cures & Botanical Distribution Inc. (GRCU) Announces Advancements in Product Research and More
Earlier today, Green Cures (GRCU), Formerly Triton Distribution Systems, Inc. announced the formation of a Product Research & Development Advisory Committee. This group will assist in the explanation and presentation of upcoming products, as well as the selecting of raw materials Continue Reading
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corporation announced that it will officially launch it’s newest product offering, MJ-Merchant.
This upcoming week is poised to be a great week for one of our long-term plays, MYEC; our new long term play, BRND; and a newly alerted, rumored-filled, CCAJ. Also, we have important news about upcoming changes to HereitFirst and Continue Reading
Yesterday afternoon, Gold Coast Mining Corporation officially released their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com.
Tomorrow, April 29th, Gold Coast Mining Corp. is set to release their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corp. CEO Mike Shea and MJ-Xchange.com webmaster Barbara Carroll provided a guided tour of MJ-Xchange to members of Here it First.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corporation updated shareholders on the beta testing of their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com. The company will also be holding a webinar to showcase the website and it’s capabilities.