Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Amgen joins job-cut parade July 29, 2014Amgen is the latest to continue corporate America's cost cutting strategy, even as the economy is supposedly on the mend
- Sorry Bill, Herbalife's woes aren't about you July 29, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Stocks flat, but watch UPS and Apple July 29, 2014The broader market is flat but UPS didn't deliver, Apple is nearing an all-time high and El Pollo Loco shares were getting grilled after its red hot IPO last week.
- Europe slaps new sanctions on Russia July 29, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk is the real Iron Man July 29, 2014Tesla has been on a tear. Investors want more details about the gigafactory and a cheaper car. But don't bet against Iron Man CEO Elon Musk.
- Amgen joins job-cut parade July 29, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Author Archives: Mike Rosenberg
Earlier today, Latteno announced that they will be partnering with Greenlight Discount Pharmacy (a Pre-ICO Prop D medical dispensary). The partnership with Greenlight will begin with Latteno offering four new marijuana strains on RxHC.com.
After closing green for four straight days following it’s IPO, GoPro took a tumble and closed today almost 14% down ($41.90 pps, after hours). This was expected from “the world’s most versatile camera;” running from $24 per share to $49.90 Continue Reading
Earlier today, Progress Watch announced earlier today that their subsidiary entered an exclusive license agreement with Briken, LLC. This agreement licenses a mobile broadband communications platform intended to support video streaming over 4G LTE networks.
Green Cures & Botanical Distribution Inc. (GRCU) Announces Advancements in Product Research and More
Earlier today, Green Cures (GRCU), Formerly Triton Distribution Systems, Inc. announced the formation of a Product Research & Development Advisory Committee. This group will assist in the explanation and presentation of upcoming products, as well as the selecting of raw materials Continue Reading
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corporation announced that it will officially launch it’s newest product offering, MJ-Merchant.
This upcoming week is poised to be a great week for one of our long-term plays, MYEC; our new long term play, BRND; and a newly alerted, rumored-filled, CCAJ. Also, we have important news about upcoming changes to HereitFirst and Continue Reading
Yesterday afternoon, Gold Coast Mining Corporation officially released their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com.
Tomorrow, April 29th, Gold Coast Mining Corp. is set to release their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corp. CEO Mike Shea and MJ-Xchange.com webmaster Barbara Carroll provided a guided tour of MJ-Xchange to members of Here it First.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corporation updated shareholders on the beta testing of their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com. The company will also be holding a webinar to showcase the website and it’s capabilities.