Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Domino's Pizza is hot again. The stock is at an all-time high October 22, 2014Domino's pizza used to suck. Now people like it and the stock is at a record high
- Is Apple the perfect stock? October 22, 2014It's hard to find a glaring weakness with Apple's stock. The innovative spirit is back too. So why is Apple still not in the Dow?
- What next for Turkey's roller-coaster economy? October 22, 2014Turkey's finance minister is cautiously optimistic about the future despite slowing growth and regional unrest.
- Yahoo profit soars following the Alibaba IPO October 22, 2014Yahoo was in the spotlight Tuesday as it released its third-quarter results, its first earnings release since the Alibaba IPO.
- Stocks: 4 things to know before the open October 22, 2014Here's what you need to know about the markets before you start your business day.
- Domino's Pizza is hot again. The stock is at an all-time high October 22, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Author Archives: Mike Rosenberg
Earlier today, Latteno announced that they will be partnering with Greenlight Discount Pharmacy (a Pre-ICO Prop D medical dispensary). The partnership with Greenlight will begin with Latteno offering four new marijuana strains on RxHC.com.
After closing green for four straight days following it’s IPO, GoPro took a tumble and closed today almost 14% down ($41.90 pps, after hours). This was expected from “the world’s most versatile camera;” running from $24 per share to $49.90 Continue Reading
Earlier today, Progress Watch announced earlier today that their subsidiary entered an exclusive license agreement with Briken, LLC. This agreement licenses a mobile broadband communications platform intended to support video streaming over 4G LTE networks.
Green Cures & Botanical Distribution Inc. (GRCU) Announces Advancements in Product Research and More
Earlier today, Green Cures (GRCU), Formerly Triton Distribution Systems, Inc. announced the formation of a Product Research & Development Advisory Committee. This group will assist in the explanation and presentation of upcoming products, as well as the selecting of raw materials Continue Reading
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corporation announced that it will officially launch it’s newest product offering, MJ-Merchant.
This upcoming week is poised to be a great week for one of our long-term plays, MYEC; our new long term play, BRND; and a newly alerted, rumored-filled, CCAJ. Also, we have important news about upcoming changes to HereitFirst and Continue Reading
Yesterday afternoon, Gold Coast Mining Corporation officially released their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com.
Tomorrow, April 29th, Gold Coast Mining Corp. is set to release their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corp. CEO Mike Shea and MJ-Xchange.com webmaster Barbara Carroll provided a guided tour of MJ-Xchange to members of Here it First.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corporation updated shareholders on the beta testing of their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com. The company will also be holding a webinar to showcase the website and it’s capabilities.