Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Burger mania hits Wall Street November 21, 2014Gourmet burgers are all the rage with consumers and investors. Will the successful debut of Habit lead to IPOs from Shake Shack and other better burger joints? And more trouble for McDonald's?
- Stocks surge. Investors are thankful for central bankers November 21, 2014Stocks raced sharply higher on Friday thanks to more emergency actions from central bankers in China and Europe.
- Iran nuclear deal could spur rapid growth November 21, 2014Companies and global investors are sizing up Iran's economic potential in anticipation of a deal that could end years of isolation.
- Dow futures soar on China rate cut November 21, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- One stock I was glad to sell recently November 21, 2014The stock market is having a great 2014, but three top analysts discuss which companies they're dumping.
- Burger mania hits Wall Street November 21, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Author Archives: Mike Rosenberg
Earlier today, Latteno announced that they will be partnering with Greenlight Discount Pharmacy (a Pre-ICO Prop D medical dispensary). The partnership with Greenlight will begin with Latteno offering four new marijuana strains on RxHC.com.
After closing green for four straight days following it’s IPO, GoPro took a tumble and closed today almost 14% down ($41.90 pps, after hours). This was expected from “the world’s most versatile camera;” running from $24 per share to $49.90 Continue Reading
Earlier today, Progress Watch announced earlier today that their subsidiary entered an exclusive license agreement with Briken, LLC. This agreement licenses a mobile broadband communications platform intended to support video streaming over 4G LTE networks.
Green Cures & Botanical Distribution Inc. (GRCU) Announces Advancements in Product Research and More
Earlier today, Green Cures (GRCU), Formerly Triton Distribution Systems, Inc. announced the formation of a Product Research & Development Advisory Committee. This group will assist in the explanation and presentation of upcoming products, as well as the selecting of raw materials Continue Reading
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corporation announced that it will officially launch it’s newest product offering, MJ-Merchant.
This upcoming week is poised to be a great week for one of our long-term plays, MYEC; our new long term play, BRND; and a newly alerted, rumored-filled, CCAJ. Also, we have important news about upcoming changes to HereitFirst and Continue Reading
Yesterday afternoon, Gold Coast Mining Corporation officially released their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com.
Tomorrow, April 29th, Gold Coast Mining Corp. is set to release their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corp. CEO Mike Shea and MJ-Xchange.com webmaster Barbara Carroll provided a guided tour of MJ-Xchange to members of Here it First.
Earlier today, Gold Coast Mining Corporation updated shareholders on the beta testing of their marijuana social media website, MJ-Xchange.com. The company will also be holding a webinar to showcase the website and it’s capabilities.