Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Stocks: 4 things to know before the open October 13, 2015Here's what you need to know about the markets before you start your business day.
- Biggest beer deal ever: AB InBev agrees to buy SABMiller October 13, 2015Anheuser-Busch InBev has agreed to purchase its main rival SABMiller, creating a super brewery with sales of $55 billion.
- HP boss Meg Whitman trashes Dell's EMC deal October 12, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Doomed cholesterol drug causes Eli Lilly's worst day since 2008 October 12, 2015Eli Lilly shares tumbled 8%, their worst day since the 2008 financial crisis, after abandoning a potential blockbuster cholesterol drug.
- Stephen Hawking: Technology is making inequality worse October 12, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Stocks: 4 things to know before the open October 13, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
- September 2015 (1)
- July 2015 (2)
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (3)
- January 2015 (2)
- December 2014 (3)
- November 2014 (3)
- October 2014 (3)
- September 2014 (4)
- August 2014 (7)
- July 2014 (12)
- June 2014 (8)
- May 2014 (6)
- April 2014 (45)
- March 2014 (55)
- February 2014 (38)
- January 2014 (13)
- December 2013 (9)
- November 2013 (11)
Author Archives: hereit1st
Good evening everybody. I do not have a premarket stock pick for you guys today. I apologize for the inconvenience due to the fact that I failed to find a stock I liked from a fundamental or technical stand point. Continue Reading
Good evening everybody. Our pick for the 28th is not a technical or fundamental play, it is what we call a momentum play. A momentum run offers very high reward along with very high risks. Always remember the 3 Day Continue Reading
Good Evening everybody. I AM FINALLY DONE WITH FINALS! Which means I’m Back! I will be incorporating a new theme in my daily posts. I will post scanner pick ups under ” stocks to add on your watch list” and Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! The DOW finished the month of April at an all time high of 16,580! The S&P gained 6 points closing at 1,883.95. The NASDAQ index gained 11 points closing at 4,114.56. Overall this was a great month Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! Its been a long time since I’ve sent out our newsletter. Anyways, the markets are looking GREAT! The Dow gained 86 points closing at 16,535.87. The S&P gained gained 8.90 points closing at 1,878.33. The NASDAQ index Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! An announcement to all of my followers: I will no longer be able to post excessively on Hereitfirst due to the educational demands that have been heightened within the upcoming weeks from college. For these reasons I will Continue Reading
Good evening folks! We have a very interesting week ahead of us. There are many earnings opportunities to be played. Therefore I will be shifting my focus towards earnings towards blue chips stocks and away from penny stocks. Do not Continue Reading
Netflix beat their EPS of .81 by 5 cents Netflix’s revenue was 1.27 billion dollars To read more about Netflix’s earnings click here or here. ( Do not forget that Netflix conference call will be at 5pm PT. We are Continue Reading
Good evening ladies and gentleman, whether you celebrated Easter, National pot day or Good friday I hope everybody enjoyed the 3 day weekend ! I am currently still on spring break which is a sigh of relief. Continue Reading