Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- A Trump presidency would benefit these businesses August 25, 2016Investment bank UBS says Wall Street, energy and retail could be big winners if Donald Trump is the next president. But overall stocks and bonds would likely do better under Hillary Clinton.
- Global trade at slowest pace in 7 years August 25, 2016Global trade growth this year is slowing down to a pace last seen in 2009 when the world was just inching out of the Great Recession.
- EpiPen CEO: Blame the 'broken' system, not me August 25, 2016Mylan CEO Heather Bresch defended her company amid the national outrage over skyrocketing EpiPen costs. Bresch said people should be more upset over a "broken" health care system that encourages price hikes.
- Pacemaker hacking claims 'absolutely untrue': St. Jude August 25, 2016St. Jude Medical called claims that its pacemakers are vulnerable to cyber attacks "absolutely untrue." Investors sound worried though, sending the company's stock dropping 8%.
- Here's what happened to AIDS drug that spiked 5,000% August 25, 2016One year after America was in shock over the massive price hike of Daraprim from $13.50 to $750 a pill. Now the drug costs $375. Doctors say it's 'immoral' and 'unethical.'
- A Trump presidency would benefit these businesses August 25, 2016
Donate To Hereitfirst!
- September 2015 (1)
- July 2015 (2)
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (3)
- January 2015 (2)
- December 2014 (3)
- November 2014 (3)
- October 2014 (3)
- September 2014 (4)
- August 2014 (7)
- July 2014 (12)
- June 2014 (8)
- May 2014 (6)
- April 2014 (45)
- March 2014 (55)
- February 2014 (38)
- January 2014 (13)
- December 2013 (9)
- November 2013 (11)
Author Archives: hereit1st
Good evening everybody. I do not have a premarket stock pick for you guys today. I apologize for the inconvenience due to the fact that I failed to find a stock I liked from a fundamental or technical stand point. Continue Reading
Good evening everybody. Our pick for the 28th is not a technical or fundamental play, it is what we call a momentum play. A momentum run offers very high reward along with very high risks. Always remember the 3 Day Continue Reading
Good Evening everybody. I AM FINALLY DONE WITH FINALS! Which means I’m Back! I will be incorporating a new theme in my daily posts. I will post scanner pick ups under ” stocks to add on your watch list” and Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! The DOW finished the month of April at an all time high of 16,580! The S&P gained 6 points closing at 1,883.95. The NASDAQ index gained 11 points closing at 4,114.56. Overall this was a great month Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! Its been a long time since I’ve sent out our newsletter. Anyways, the markets are looking GREAT! The Dow gained 86 points closing at 16,535.87. The S&P gained gained 8.90 points closing at 1,878.33. The NASDAQ index Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! An announcement to all of my followers: I will no longer be able to post excessively on Hereitfirst due to the educational demands that have been heightened within the upcoming weeks from college. For these reasons I will Continue Reading
Good evening folks! We have a very interesting week ahead of us. There are many earnings opportunities to be played. Therefore I will be shifting my focus towards earnings towards blue chips stocks and away from penny stocks. Do not Continue Reading
Netflix beat their EPS of .81 by 5 cents Netflix’s revenue was 1.27 billion dollars To read more about Netflix’s earnings click here or here. ( Do not forget that Netflix conference call will be at 5pm PT. We are Continue Reading
Good evening ladies and gentleman, whether you celebrated Easter, National pot day or Good friday I hope everybody enjoyed the 3 day weekend ! I am currently still on spring break which is a sigh of relief. Continue Reading