Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Warren Buffett's $1 billion bet on oil February 5, 2016Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway is busy buying Phillips 66 stock despite the slide in oil prices and U.S. stocks so far this year.
- Forget FANG stocks! It's the year of SNKRS! February 5, 2016Facebook, Amazon, Netflix and Google, or FANG, are all down this year. But 2016's big winners so far are three natural gas companies, a gold miner and a fashion retailer. Alrighty then!
- Unemployment falls to 4.9%, lowest in 8 years February 5, 2016Read full story for latest details.
- Super Bowl's big winner: Wings! February 5, 2016Read full story for latest details.
- Forget oil stocks. Banks are killing your portfolio February 5, 2016Read full story for latest details.
- Warren Buffett's $1 billion bet on oil February 5, 2016
Donate To Hereitfirst!
- September 2015 (1)
- July 2015 (2)
- April 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (3)
- January 2015 (2)
- December 2014 (3)
- November 2014 (3)
- October 2014 (3)
- September 2014 (4)
- August 2014 (7)
- July 2014 (12)
- June 2014 (8)
- May 2014 (6)
- April 2014 (45)
- March 2014 (55)
- February 2014 (38)
- January 2014 (13)
- December 2013 (9)
- November 2013 (11)
Author Archives: hereit1st
Good evening everybody. I do not have a premarket stock pick for you guys today. I apologize for the inconvenience due to the fact that I failed to find a stock I liked from a fundamental or technical stand point. Continue Reading
Good evening everybody. Our pick for the 28th is not a technical or fundamental play, it is what we call a momentum play. A momentum run offers very high reward along with very high risks. Always remember the 3 Day Continue Reading
Good Evening everybody. I AM FINALLY DONE WITH FINALS! Which means I’m Back! I will be incorporating a new theme in my daily posts. I will post scanner pick ups under ” stocks to add on your watch list” and Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! The DOW finished the month of April at an all time high of 16,580! The S&P gained 6 points closing at 1,883.95. The NASDAQ index gained 11 points closing at 4,114.56. Overall this was a great month Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! Its been a long time since I’ve sent out our newsletter. Anyways, the markets are looking GREAT! The Dow gained 86 points closing at 16,535.87. The S&P gained gained 8.90 points closing at 1,878.33. The NASDAQ index Continue Reading
Good evening everybody! An announcement to all of my followers: I will no longer be able to post excessively on Hereitfirst due to the educational demands that have been heightened within the upcoming weeks from college. For these reasons I will Continue Reading
Good evening folks! We have a very interesting week ahead of us. There are many earnings opportunities to be played. Therefore I will be shifting my focus towards earnings towards blue chips stocks and away from penny stocks. Do not Continue Reading
Netflix beat their EPS of .81 by 5 cents Netflix’s revenue was 1.27 billion dollars To read more about Netflix’s earnings click here or here. ( Do not forget that Netflix conference call will be at 5pm PT. We are Continue Reading
Good evening ladies and gentleman, whether you celebrated Easter, National pot day or Good friday I hope everybody enjoyed the 3 day weekend ! I am currently still on spring break which is a sigh of relief. Continue Reading