Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- S&P 500 inches to new high ... but not 2,000 July 24, 2014Stocks were flat Thursday as investors waded through a flood of corporate earnings reports. SodaStream soars on buyout rumor. Zillow is reportedly trying to buy Trulia.
- Dunkin' stock dunked on poor sales July 24, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Introducing the $7.76 Big Mac July 24, 2014Would you pay $7.76 for a Big Mac? The Economist's iconic Big Mac index is a lighthearted way to compare currencies and buying power around the world.
- GM stock is eating Ford's dust July 24, 2014Ford shares are doing much better than GM's this year. That trend is likely to continue.
- SodaStream pops on sale rumors July 24, 2014Is SodaStream going private? The stock surged on a report that it will. But there have been sale rumors ever since Coke bought a stake in Keurig Green Mountain.
- S&P 500 inches to new high ... but not 2,000 July 24, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Daily Archives: March 17, 2014
Some of the team at Here It First has been following FNMA for a while now (since around $0.50), others much later (around $4.10, finally grabbing some shares post bill announcement). Both sides saw the same thing, steady growth and Continue Reading
Adobe Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: ADBE) reports on Tuesday afternoon during after hours. ADBE ( 68.17 ) estimates for earnings per share (EPS) of $0.25 and $973.1 million in revenue. Estimates for the upcoming quarter are $0.27 EPS on $990.3 million Continue Reading
FF, GERN, HNR, JASO, KIOR ,LMIA, TNP. Guys please remember when you play ER options it’s either you win big or lose big.
Guys Please Take The Time To Support Us On Facebook ! https://www.facebook.com/hereitfirst Options Watch List FOR Week Of 3-17 1) IBM – Higher probability to the downside (64.41%). March 22 $180 Puts. Entry = $181.95. Click Here to view the rest of Continue Reading