Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Coke cuts exec pay after Buffett criticism October 1, 2014New guidelines would limit number of shares executives get.
- As Ebola spreads, drug stocks surge October 1, 2014Shares of Tekmira and other Ebola drug makers are soaring after the first confirmed Ebola case in the U.S.
- Investors are scared out of their wits October 1, 2014With stocks hitting a rough patch, CNNMoney's Fear & Greed Index has been in Extreme Fear mode for the past week and a half. Does that make now a good time to buy?
- Ebola fears hurt airlines October 1, 2014Airline stocks are sinking as investors worry that concerns about Ebola could hit their bottom lines.
- Top 10 companies lobbying Washington October 1, 2014Many publicly traded companies spend millions a year for political influence. It hasn't done much for their stock performance.
- Coke cuts exec pay after Buffett criticism October 1, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Daily Archives: March 17, 2014
Some of the team at Here It First has been following FNMA for a while now (since around $0.50), others much later (around $4.10, finally grabbing some shares post bill announcement). Both sides saw the same thing, steady growth and Continue Reading
Adobe Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: ADBE) reports on Tuesday afternoon during after hours. ADBE ( 68.17 ) estimates for earnings per share (EPS) of $0.25 and $973.1 million in revenue. Estimates for the upcoming quarter are $0.27 EPS on $990.3 million Continue Reading
FF, GERN, HNR, JASO, KIOR ,LMIA, TNP. Guys please remember when you play ER options it’s either you win big or lose big.
Guys Please Take The Time To Support Us On Facebook ! https://www.facebook.com/hereitfirst Options Watch List FOR Week Of 3-17 1) IBM – Higher probability to the downside (64.41%). March 22 $180 Puts. Entry = $181.95. Click Here to view the rest of Continue Reading