Join The Team Today!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Cirque du Soleil is taking its act to China April 21, 2015Cirque du Soleil is taking its acrobatic, high-flying acts all the way to China.
- Biggest winner from Target's Lilly Pulitzer sale: Oxford Industries April 20, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Hollywood gears up for another Wall Street film April 20, 2015An "Orange is the New Black" and "Law and Order" star are teaming up to tell the stories of Wall Street's women.
- Can a Jos. A Bank suit win the White House? April 20, 2015Republican presidential hopeful Scott Walker boasted about his Jos. A Bank suits to voters in New Hampshire.
- Junk bonds: The next financial crisis? April 20, 2015Jeffrey Gundlach, the king of the bond market, fears the next crisis will be in junk bonds as interest rates rise.
- Cirque du Soleil is taking its act to China April 21, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Daily Archives: March 17, 2014
Some of the team at Here It First has been following FNMA for a while now (since around $0.50), others much later (around $4.10, finally grabbing some shares post bill announcement). Both sides saw the same thing, steady growth and Continue Reading
Adobe Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: ADBE) reports on Tuesday afternoon during after hours. ADBE ( 68.17 ) estimates for earnings per share (EPS) of $0.25 and $973.1 million in revenue. Estimates for the upcoming quarter are $0.27 EPS on $990.3 million Continue Reading
FF, GERN, HNR, JASO, KIOR ,LMIA, TNP. Guys please remember when you play ER options it’s either you win big or lose big.
Guys Please Take The Time To Support Us On Facebook ! https://www.facebook.com/hereitfirst Options Watch List FOR Week Of 3-17 1) IBM – Higher probability to the downside (64.41%). March 22 $180 Puts. Entry = $181.95. Click Here to view the rest of Continue Reading