Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Nightmare on Wall Street: Is it over? October 19, 2014After last week's market scare, investors are hoping upcoming corporate report cards offer more treats than tricks.
- Moody's downgrades Russia's debt October 17, 2014Oil, war and sanctions spurred the credit rating agency to downgrade the country's debt to two notches above "junk" status.
- Finally! Stocks rally. But can it last? October 17, 2014Don't expect the Federal Reserve to save the day this time, but strong corporate earnings could.
- Bond limbo: How low can rates go? October 17, 2014Investors continue to plow into bonds. It's a sign that the rest of the world thinks America is a safe market to invest in. This may be good news for consumers. But how much longer can that last?
- Baby Boomers are overexposed to stocks in this rocky market October 17, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Nightmare on Wall Street: Is it over? October 19, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Daily Archives: March 17, 2014
Some of the team at Here It First has been following FNMA for a while now (since around $0.50), others much later (around $4.10, finally grabbing some shares post bill announcement). Both sides saw the same thing, steady growth and Continue Reading
Adobe Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: ADBE) reports on Tuesday afternoon during after hours. ADBE ( 68.17 ) estimates for earnings per share (EPS) of $0.25 and $973.1 million in revenue. Estimates for the upcoming quarter are $0.27 EPS on $990.3 million Continue Reading
FF, GERN, HNR, JASO, KIOR ,LMIA, TNP. Guys please remember when you play ER options it’s either you win big or lose big.
Guys Please Take The Time To Support Us On Facebook ! https://www.facebook.com/hereitfirst Options Watch List FOR Week Of 3-17 1) IBM – Higher probability to the downside (64.41%). March 22 $180 Puts. Entry = $181.95. Click Here to view the rest of Continue Reading