Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Hong Kong protests hurt U.S. stocks September 29, 2014The Dow drops 160 points as investors fret about pro-democracy protests in Hong Kong and the overall global economy
- Ford says C-Max recall will cost $500 million September 29, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- New owner for Shrek and DreamWorks Animation? September 29, 2014DreamWorks Animation has an inconsistent track record in Hollywood and on Wall Street. Could Japan's SoftBank change things by buying the studio?
- The U.S. dollar is on top of the world September 29, 2014The dollar has soared to levels not seen in four years. Here's why it matters.
- Bill Gross exit could cost Pimco $400 billion September 29, 2014Investors could yank a whopping $400 billion of assets from Pimco following last week's surprise exit of legendary founder Bill Gross.
- Hong Kong protests hurt U.S. stocks September 29, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Daily Archives: March 14, 2014
Just picked up 155 shares of FNMA AT 3.92 ! Reasoning to buy FNMA below ! Lets start off with Fannie Mae. We seem to be receiving a lot of questions why this stock is a must BUY!. FNMA (Federal Continue Reading
Guys please take the time to support us on Facebook ! Click Here As we discussed in our previous article it was a bad day for US Markets, to read CLICK HERE ! Plug, however, had a phenomenal day after the Continue Reading