Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Alibaba IPO means a big payday for Jack Ma September 18, 2014Alibaba founder Jack Ma could earn as much as $867 million from his company's market debut.
- Pier 1 Imports shares fall 11% September 17, 2014Profit was nearly cut in half for Pier 1 Imports during the most recent quarter.
- Thank Janet Yellen: New record for Dow September 17, 2014The Federal Reserve is probably not going to raise interest rates until the summer of 2015 at the earliest.
- Billionaire Peter Thiel tells Apple: Innovate more September 17, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Adrian Peterson causes chaos for fantasy football September 17, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Alibaba IPO means a big payday for Jack Ma September 18, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Daily Archives: March 13, 2014
Guys we have made a Facebook Page Support Us! Like our page!!! Thanks ! https://www.facebook.com/hereitfirst or click here Other Social Media Outlets Instagram : Hereitfirst Twitter: Hereitfirst_
http://seekingalpha.com/article/2081063-plug-power-inc-discusses-q4-2013-results-webcast?isDirectRoadblock=true&source=email_rt_article_readmore&uprof= if that doesnt work click here
CONFERENCE CALL AT 10 AM EST Best News of all Chief Executive Officer Andy Marsh said in a statement today orders will total more than $150 million in 2014, more than four times 2013’s level. He expects to break even Continue Reading
PLUG,PLUG,PLUG. I know you guys are probably all sick and tired of hearing PLUG. Well tomorrow is the moment of truth for PLUG. PLUG is set to release earnings at 10 am EST! MAKE SURE YOU TUNE IN. If they Continue Reading