Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Awkward: Sears borrows $400M from its CEO September 16, 2014Sears padded its balance sheet this week by securing a $400 million loan from a hedge fund owned by its controversial CEO.
- Half of the Nasdaq stocks are in trouble September 16, 2014More than half of Nasdaq stocks are in a bear market, signaling investors' aversion to risk.
- America's largest pension ditches hedge funds September 16, 2014CalPERS, America's largest pension fund, is done with hedge funds after years of high fees and poor performance.
- Scots snap up gold ahead of referendum September 16, 2014Concerns about possible independence are pushing Scottish investors to the security of gold.
- Beer giants brewing up a deal September 16, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Awkward: Sears borrows $400M from its CEO September 16, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Daily Archives: March 12, 2014
Bitcoin’s Fall from 1000 to 100$ FCEL,PLUG,BLDP Charts done by @otcdaily
As all you investors are quite aware Plug Power Inc has been on quite a roll lately. In the past 2 weeks Plug shares have skyrocketed from an initial $4.37 a share to an intraday high of $11.30. In other Continue Reading