Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Beijing targeted as investors look for a scapegoat August 28, 2015China has been blamed squarely for this week's wild ride on global markets. Analysts are worried by turmoil in the country's stock markets, and signs that the country's massive economy is flagging.
- China's shrinking copper appetite is killing US jobs August 27, 2015Mining companies are cutting jobs as China's economic slowdown causes prices to tumble.
- Dow sets a 2-day record, finishes up 369 points August 27, 2015The U.S. stock market continued to rebound Thursday morning after days of volatility.
- World is still hooked on cheap money August 27, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Global markets rebound as panic eases August 27, 2015Global markets traded higher on Thursday as investors cheered a strong close on Wall Street and supportive comments from central bankers.
- Beijing targeted as investors look for a scapegoat August 28, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Daily Archives: March 12, 2014
Bitcoin’s Fall from 1000 to 100$ FCEL,PLUG,BLDP Charts done by @otcdaily
As all you investors are quite aware Plug Power Inc has been on quite a roll lately. In the past 2 weeks Plug shares have skyrocketed from an initial $4.37 a share to an intraday high of $11.30. In other Continue Reading