Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- BlackBerry ending year on sour note December 19, 2014It's been a mostly successful turnaround year for BlackBerry under CEO John Chen. But the company's sales continue to plunge and that has Wall Street spooked.
- How to pick the best dividend stocks December 19, 2014Investing in companies with increasing dividends like Disney and Starbucks can really pay off.
- Elizabeth Warren allies march outside Citi: 'Break big banks' December 19, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Beyond Russia: Geopolitical hot spots in 2015 December 19, 2014Investors beware: These 5 global crises are likely to rattle the stock market and world economy.
- Russian crisis kills big German gas deal December 19, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- BlackBerry ending year on sour note December 19, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Daily Archives: March 12, 2014
Bitcoin’s Fall from 1000 to 100$ FCEL,PLUG,BLDP Charts done by @otcdaily
As all you investors are quite aware Plug Power Inc has been on quite a roll lately. In the past 2 weeks Plug shares have skyrocketed from an initial $4.37 a share to an intraday high of $11.30. In other Continue Reading