Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Will investors eat up El Pollo Loco IPO? July 25, 2014Mexican-style chicken chain El Pollo Loco wants to raise $100 million in the stock market this week to pay down debt as it pushes ahead with expansion plans. Can it be the next Chipotle?
- Stocks: 6 things to know before the open July 25, 2014Here's what you need to know about the markets before you start your business day.
- Argentina is now very close to default July 25, 2014Argentina will default in just a few days unless the country can strike a deal at the eleventh hour with holdout creditors.
- McDonald's stands by rotten meat supplier July 25, 2014McDonald's is standing by a troubled meat supplier, even after allegations the company was selling tainted and expired meat.
- Introducing the $7.76 Big Mac July 24, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Will investors eat up El Pollo Loco IPO? July 25, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Daily Archives: March 12, 2014
Bitcoin’s Fall from 1000 to 100$ FCEL,PLUG,BLDP Charts done by @otcdaily
As all you investors are quite aware Plug Power Inc has been on quite a roll lately. In the past 2 weeks Plug shares have skyrocketed from an initial $4.37 a share to an intraday high of $11.30. In other Continue Reading