Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Beijing targeted as investors look for a scapegoat August 28, 2015China has been blamed squarely for this week's wild ride on global markets. Analysts are worried by turmoil in the country's stock markets, and signs that the country's massive economy is flagging.
- China's shrinking copper appetite is killing US jobs August 27, 2015Mining companies are cutting jobs as China's economic slowdown causes prices to tumble.
- Dow sets a 2-day record, finishes up 369 points August 27, 2015The U.S. stock market continued to rebound Thursday morning after days of volatility.
- World is still hooked on cheap money August 27, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Global markets rebound as panic eases August 27, 2015Global markets traded higher on Thursday as investors cheered a strong close on Wall Street and supportive comments from central bankers.
- Beijing targeted as investors look for a scapegoat August 28, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Daily Archives: March 11, 2014
Fannie Mae had a nice dip today, great for an entry. Our hedge fund manager Rudy Cortes said, “Today’s drop was due to an announcement on a deal to phase out Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. How ironic. This is Continue Reading
Before we start heres a great motivational video.. one of my personal favorites! To View Click Here FCEL has its earnings during after hours and boy did it make investors happy. Full details of FCEL’s earnings can be in this Continue Reading