Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Will investors eat up El Pollo Loco IPO? July 25, 2014Mexican-style chicken chain El Pollo Loco wants to raise $100 million in the stock market this week to pay down debt as it pushes ahead with expansion plans. Can it be the next Chipotle?
- Stocks: 6 things to know before the open July 25, 2014Here's what you need to know about the markets before you start your business day.
- Argentina is now very close to default July 25, 2014Argentina will default in just a few days unless the country can strike a deal at the eleventh hour with holdout creditors.
- McDonald's stands by rotten meat supplier July 25, 2014McDonald's is standing by a troubled meat supplier, even after allegations the company was selling tainted and expired meat.
- Introducing the $7.76 Big Mac July 24, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Will investors eat up El Pollo Loco IPO? July 25, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Daily Archives: March 11, 2014
Fannie Mae had a nice dip today, great for an entry. Our hedge fund manager Rudy Cortes said, “Today’s drop was due to an announcement on a deal to phase out Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. How ironic. This is Continue Reading
Before we start heres a great motivational video.. one of my personal favorites! To View Click Here FCEL has its earnings during after hours and boy did it make investors happy. Full details of FCEL’s earnings can be in this Continue Reading