Join The Team Today!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Buy me some peanuts and Pepsi stock April 1, 2015Baseball is America's pastime. But so is capitalism. So why not take a look at some of the public companies that get dollars from the diamond?
- GoDaddy races onto Wall Street. Stock soars 30% after IPO April 1, 2015Known for its racy Super Bowl ads and NASCAR sponsorship, GoDaddy takes a fast first lap around Wall Street.
- Cheap gas is saving Americans $750. So far, they aren't spending it April 1, 2015Americans were expected to spend big this spring after pocketing a lot in savings at the pump. But so far, that's not happening.
- U.K. election: A scary prospect for business April 1, 2015Both of the main parties fighting to form Britain's next government are giving businesses reasons to worry.
- Stocks: 5 things to know before the open April 1, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Buy me some peanuts and Pepsi stock April 1, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Daily Archives: March 11, 2014
Fannie Mae had a nice dip today, great for an entry. Our hedge fund manager Rudy Cortes said, “Today’s drop was due to an announcement on a deal to phase out Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. How ironic. This is Continue Reading
Before we start heres a great motivational video.. one of my personal favorites! To View Click Here FCEL has its earnings during after hours and boy did it make investors happy. Full details of FCEL’s earnings can be in this Continue Reading