Join Our Private Trading Group Today!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- China spends billions to prevent stock market crash July 4, 2015China's stock market has plummeted over 20% since mid-June.
- Greece deeply divided as vote on Europe looms July 3, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Don't bet against Joey Chestnut... or Nathan's? July 3, 2015Nathan's hosts the annual hot dog eating contest at Coney Island on July 4th.
- More American teens are getting jobs. That's good for everyone July 3, 2015The unemployment rate for teens is dropping and more teens are entering the workforce. That's good news for everyone else, economists say.
- Why China's crazy stock market is getting scary July 3, 2015China's stocks markets up 6% one minute, down 5% the next. Here's why you should worry about these crazy moves.
- China spends billions to prevent stock market crash July 4, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Daily Archives: March 11, 2014
Fannie Mae had a nice dip today, great for an entry. Our hedge fund manager Rudy Cortes said, “Today’s drop was due to an announcement on a deal to phase out Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. How ironic. This is Continue Reading
Before we start heres a great motivational video.. one of my personal favorites! To View Click Here FCEL has its earnings during after hours and boy did it make investors happy. Full details of FCEL’s earnings can be in this Continue Reading