Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Hong Kong protests hurt U.S. stocks September 29, 2014The Dow drops 160 points as investors fret about pro-democracy protests in Hong Kong and the overall global economy
- Ford says C-Max recall will cost $500 million September 29, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- New owner for Shrek and DreamWorks Animation? September 29, 2014DreamWorks Animation has an inconsistent track record in Hollywood and on Wall Street. Could Japan's SoftBank change things by buying the studio?
- The U.S. dollar is on top of the world September 29, 2014The dollar has soared to levels not seen in four years. Here's why it matters.
- Bill Gross exit could cost Pimco $400 billion September 29, 2014Investors could yank a whopping $400 billion of assets from Pimco following last week's surprise exit of legendary founder Bill Gross.
- Hong Kong protests hurt U.S. stocks September 29, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Daily Archives: March 11, 2014
Fannie Mae had a nice dip today, great for an entry. Our hedge fund manager Rudy Cortes said, “Today’s drop was due to an announcement on a deal to phase out Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. How ironic. This is Continue Reading
Before we start heres a great motivational video.. one of my personal favorites! To View Click Here FCEL has its earnings during after hours and boy did it make investors happy. Full details of FCEL’s earnings can be in this Continue Reading