Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Is the oil scare over for the stock market? December 21, 2014Investors freaked out about falling oil prices. Now they don't seem to care.
- BlackBerry ending year on sour note December 19, 2014It's been a mostly successful turnaround year for BlackBerry under CEO John Chen. But the company's sales continue to plunge and that has Wall Street spooked.
- How to pick the best dividend stocks December 19, 2014Investing in companies with increasing dividends like Disney and Starbucks can really pay off.
- Elizabeth Warren allies march outside Citi: 'Break big banks' December 19, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Beyond Russia: Geopolitical hot spots in 2015 December 19, 2014Investors beware: These 5 global crises are likely to rattle the stock market and world economy.
- Is the oil scare over for the stock market? December 21, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Daily Archives: March 11, 2014
Fannie Mae had a nice dip today, great for an entry. Our hedge fund manager Rudy Cortes said, “Today’s drop was due to an announcement on a deal to phase out Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. How ironic. This is Continue Reading
Before we start heres a great motivational video.. one of my personal favorites! To View Click Here FCEL has its earnings during after hours and boy did it make investors happy. Full details of FCEL’s earnings can be in this Continue Reading