Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Nightmare on Wall Street: Is it over? October 19, 2014After last week's market scare, investors are hoping upcoming corporate report cards offer more treats than tricks.
- Moody's downgrades Russia's debt October 17, 2014Oil, war and sanctions spurred the credit rating agency to downgrade the country's debt to two notches above "junk" status.
- Finally! Stocks rally. But can it last? October 17, 2014Don't expect the Federal Reserve to save the day this time, but strong corporate earnings could.
- Bond limbo: How low can rates go? October 17, 2014Investors continue to plow into bonds. It's a sign that the rest of the world thinks America is a safe market to invest in. This may be good news for consumers. But how much longer can that last?
- Baby Boomers are overexposed to stocks in this rocky market October 17, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Nightmare on Wall Street: Is it over? October 19, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Daily Archives: March 11, 2014
Fannie Mae had a nice dip today, great for an entry. Our hedge fund manager Rudy Cortes said, “Today’s drop was due to an announcement on a deal to phase out Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. How ironic. This is Continue Reading
Before we start heres a great motivational video.. one of my personal favorites! To View Click Here FCEL has its earnings during after hours and boy did it make investors happy. Full details of FCEL’s earnings can be in this Continue Reading