Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- The Ebola stocks: Effect of an outbreak October 24, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Can Facebook live up to the hype? October 24, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Bezos: The Grinch that stole Amazon's Xmas October 24, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Pepsi tests DIY colas with SodaStream October 24, 2014Want to make your own Sierra Mist at home? Soon you might be able to.
- Is the U.S. holding too much oil in reserve? October 24, 2014With oil and gas prices falling, some in Washington are questioning whether it makes sense to hold 106 days worth of supply in storage.
- The Ebola stocks: Effect of an outbreak October 24, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Daily Archives: March 11, 2014
Fannie Mae had a nice dip today, great for an entry. Our hedge fund manager Rudy Cortes said, “Today’s drop was due to an announcement on a deal to phase out Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. How ironic. This is Continue Reading
Before we start heres a great motivational video.. one of my personal favorites! To View Click Here FCEL has its earnings during after hours and boy did it make investors happy. Full details of FCEL’s earnings can be in this Continue Reading