Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Dow plunges 317 points, now down for year July 31, 2014The market plunged Thursday as Argentina default fears and more worries about a struggling bank in Portugal have investors nervous.
- T-Mobile soars on French takeover rumor July 31, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Russia sanctions: West's top 15 targets July 31, 2014Here are the 15 most significant targets of U.S. and European sanctions:
- Europe hits Russia's biggest banks July 31, 2014Europe cranked up the pressure on Russia on Thursday by including the country's top two banks on a list of sanctions.
- Can Whole Foods turn itself around? July 31, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Dow plunges 317 points, now down for year July 31, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Daily Archives: March 11, 2014
Fannie Mae had a nice dip today, great for an entry. Our hedge fund manager Rudy Cortes said, “Today’s drop was due to an announcement on a deal to phase out Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. How ironic. This is Continue Reading
Before we start heres a great motivational video.. one of my personal favorites! To View Click Here FCEL has its earnings during after hours and boy did it make investors happy. Full details of FCEL’s earnings can be in this Continue Reading