Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Alibaba IPO means a big payday for Jack Ma September 18, 2014Alibaba founder Jack Ma could earn as much as $867 million from his company's market debut.
- Pier 1 Imports shares fall 11% September 17, 2014Profit was nearly cut in half for Pier 1 Imports during the most recent quarter.
- Thank Janet Yellen: New record for Dow September 17, 2014The Federal Reserve is probably not going to raise interest rates until the summer of 2015 at the earliest.
- Billionaire Peter Thiel tells Apple: Innovate more September 17, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Adrian Peterson causes chaos for fantasy football September 17, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Alibaba IPO means a big payday for Jack Ma September 18, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Daily Archives: March 11, 2014
Fannie Mae had a nice dip today, great for an entry. Our hedge fund manager Rudy Cortes said, “Today’s drop was due to an announcement on a deal to phase out Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. How ironic. This is Continue Reading
Before we start heres a great motivational video.. one of my personal favorites! To View Click Here FCEL has its earnings during after hours and boy did it make investors happy. Full details of FCEL’s earnings can be in this Continue Reading