Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- China is not finished with rate cuts November 24, 2014China's central bank surprised investors last week with its first rate cut in more than two years. But get used to that -- analysts say more cuts are in the pipeline.
- All eyes on oil: What will OPEC do this week? November 23, 2014Here's how to profit on low energy prices, regardless of what OPEC decides when it meets on Thanksgiving Day.
- Why I quit JPMorgan to start a jetpack business November 22, 2014Dean O'Malley walked away from a high-paying job in finance to start a risky venture in the new jetpack industry.
- Burger mania hits Wall Street November 21, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Stocks surge. Investors are thankful for central bankers November 21, 2014Stocks raced sharply higher on Friday thanks to more emergency actions from central bankers in China and Europe.
- China is not finished with rate cuts November 24, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Daily Archives: March 7, 2014
STOCK TICKER. The Stock is Down 36% as of 11:30 Sitting at .0019 I got in at .0018 . STOCKTICKER : APRU UPDATE 12:03 Stock is up to .0020 (Down 33% ) as long as its around 16-20 its a Continue Reading