Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Coke cuts exec pay after Buffett criticism October 1, 2014New guidelines would limit number of shares executives get.
- As Ebola spreads, drug stocks surge October 1, 2014Shares of Tekmira and other Ebola drug makers are soaring after the first confirmed Ebola case in the U.S.
- Investors are scared out of their wits October 1, 2014With stocks hitting a rough patch, CNNMoney's Fear & Greed Index has been in Extreme Fear mode for the past week and a half. Does that make now a good time to buy?
- Ebola fears hurt airlines October 1, 2014Airline stocks are sinking as investors worry that concerns about Ebola could hit their bottom lines.
- Top 10 companies lobbying Washington October 1, 2014Many publicly traded companies spend millions a year for political influence. It hasn't done much for their stock performance.
- Coke cuts exec pay after Buffett criticism October 1, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Daily Archives: March 5, 2014
Cortes Capital has been exclusively trading forex for the last 2 weeks. The Forex Pick of the day is NZD/JPY. Put the short at 86.133 and take profits at 85.931 or below!
Good day for the markets in general as the down finished at 16,395.88 ( +227.85) (1.41% ) The US markets rebounded after the news of Russian Vladimir Putin putting an end to the military exercises along the Ukrainian- Russian Border. * Due to the Continue Reading