Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Stocks finish tough week with more losses August 1, 2014Stocks dropped Friday despite a decent jobs report. Investors are still nervous following Thursday's big market drop. But there were some winners. LinkedIn and Tesla gained on strong earnings.
- Summer bummer: Hollywood suffers big slump August 1, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Small stocks sink -- bad sign for economy? August 1, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Jobs recovery marches on, but at slower pace August 1, 2014The U.S. economy added 209,000 jobs in July. But that's lower than the number of jobs added In June ... and it was not as strong as what economists expected.
- Not extreme enough: GoPro fails to impress August 1, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Stocks finish tough week with more losses August 1, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Daily Archives: March 5, 2014
Cortes Capital has been exclusively trading forex for the last 2 weeks. The Forex Pick of the day is NZD/JPY. Put the short at 86.133 and take profits at 85.931 or below!
Good day for the markets in general as the down finished at 16,395.88 ( +227.85) (1.41% ) The US markets rebounded after the news of Russian Vladimir Putin putting an end to the military exercises along the Ukrainian- Russian Border. * Due to the Continue Reading