Join Our Private Trading Group Today!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Puerto Rico wants to be able to declare bankruptcy June 30, 2015Puerto Rico's governor called on Washington to change federal bankruptcy laws to help the island get out from its debts.
- Greek PM hints he'll quit if people back bailout offer June 29, 2015Greece is sliding rapidly toward exit from the eurozone, but European leaders say talks on a rescue could resume after a referendum on Sunday.
- U.S. stock suffer worst drop of 2015 on Greek default fears June 29, 2015The global stock market sell-off continued in the U.S., as the Dow fell 350 points Monday.
- Why Puerto Rico's economy is in a 'death spiral' June 29, 2015Puerto Rico's economy is spiraling out of control, heading towards a default. Here's what you need to know.
- World markets hit as Greek crisis intensifies June 29, 2015The crisis in Greece now has the full attention of investors around the world -- and they don't like what they see.
- Puerto Rico wants to be able to declare bankruptcy June 30, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Daily Archives: March 5, 2014
Cortes Capital has been exclusively trading forex for the last 2 weeks. The Forex Pick of the day is NZD/JPY. Put the short at 86.133 and take profits at 85.931 or below!
Good day for the markets in general as the down finished at 16,395.88 ( +227.85) (1.41% ) The US markets rebounded after the news of Russian Vladimir Putin putting an end to the military exercises along the Ukrainian- Russian Border. * Due to the Continue Reading