Join Our Private Trading Group Today!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Janet Yellen: Fed can't risk 'overheating the economy' May 22, 2015Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen doesn't want to wait too long to raise interest rates.
- I'll only invest in startups with female founders May 22, 2015Angel investor Jonathan Sposato is one of several pledging to support more women in tech.
- Theme parks ready for summer -- and their stocks are soaring May 22, 2015Many retailers have warned of sluggish sales this year. But consumers are still spending at theme parks like Cedar Fair, Six Flags, Disney World and Universal.
- Is Liberty Global stalking Vodafone? May 22, 2015Shares in telecoms group Vodafone have surged by roughly 11% this week as takeover rumors swirl.
- Stocks: 5 things to know before the open May 22, 2015Here's what you need to know about the markets before you start your business day.
- Janet Yellen: Fed can't risk 'overheating the economy' May 22, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Daily Archives: March 5, 2014
Cortes Capital has been exclusively trading forex for the last 2 weeks. The Forex Pick of the day is NZD/JPY. Put the short at 86.133 and take profits at 85.931 or below!
Good day for the markets in general as the down finished at 16,395.88 ( +227.85) (1.41% ) The US markets rebounded after the news of Russian Vladimir Putin putting an end to the military exercises along the Ukrainian- Russian Border. * Due to the Continue Reading