Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Coke cuts exec pay after Buffett criticism October 1, 2014New guidelines would limit number of shares executives get.
- As Ebola spreads, drug stocks surge October 1, 2014Shares of Tekmira and other Ebola drug makers are soaring after the first confirmed Ebola case in the U.S.
- Investors are scared out of their wits October 1, 2014With stocks hitting a rough patch, CNNMoney's Fear & Greed Index has been in Extreme Fear mode for the past week and a half. Does that make now a good time to buy?
- Ebola fears hurt airlines October 1, 2014Airline stocks are sinking as investors worry that concerns about Ebola could hit their bottom lines.
- Top 10 companies lobbying Washington October 1, 2014Many publicly traded companies spend millions a year for political influence. It hasn't done much for their stock performance.
- Coke cuts exec pay after Buffett criticism October 1, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Daily Archives: March 3, 2014
The growing crisis in Ukraine is having a negative impact on the financial markets on Monday.The Dow closed at 16,167.46 ( down 155 points). Earnings Update – SSYS ( giant in the 3D printing sector ) beat earnings but investors Continue Reading
Earnings to watch! As you all know I am an avid fan of the technology sector so put SSYS & SCTY on your watch lists! Both companies are set to release their ER’s on Monday! SSYS- We recently wrote about Continue Reading