Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- What sell-off? These stocks were UP in August August 31, 2015The broader market tanked in August. But well-known stocks like Best Buy. Smucker, Hormel, Google and even Netflix were able to eke out some gains this month.
- 7 events that can rock America in September August 31, 2015September could be an even bigger news month than August. Here are 7 reasons why.
- Awful August: Worst month for Dow in 5 years August 31, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Joe Biden for president? One Wall St. billionaire says yes August 31, 2015A lot of people are urging the vice president to run for president, including a Wall Street billionaire.
- Stocks: Six things to know August 31, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- What sell-off? These stocks were UP in August August 31, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Monthly Archives: March 2014
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading
Big Week for our team at Hereitfirst. 3/4 of our analysts have a significant stake in MNKD! If Mannkind’s product Afrezza gets approved during Tuesday’s AdCom, This stock will soar. However if the FDA does not approve MNKD’s product this Continue Reading
Hereitfirst started as a page where I could share my personal stock market moves / opinions due to my friends constantly getting annoyed of me constantly putting up charts on my personal IG @sumtingwong219. 7 months and 5400 followers later Continue Reading
MNKD had a roller coaster day as they stormed right out of the gate with highs of 5.75 ( Up 9% ) before closing at 4.83 ( down 7%). This could be attributed to the fact that good news came Continue Reading
Intuitive Surgical Inc Current Ticket Price. 434.99 This analysis is purely technical. Note * this stock is pretty stable and without news coming out soon technical analysis would be best suited to predict the short to intermediate future of this Continue Reading
Luther Jeffries released a letter to shareholders tonight clarifying the recent news involving the TDEY agreement.
Earlier today HEMP and HIMR came together to sign a Consultant Agreement. The agreement was signed by The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company, Inc. (IHMMCC), a Hemp, Inc. subsidiary.