Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Alibaba IPO means a big payday for Jack Ma September 18, 2014Alibaba founder Jack Ma could earn as much as $867 million from his company's market debut.
- Pier 1 Imports shares fall 11% September 17, 2014Profit was nearly cut in half for Pier 1 Imports during the most recent quarter.
- Thank Janet Yellen: New record for Dow September 17, 2014The Federal Reserve is probably not going to raise interest rates until the summer of 2015 at the earliest.
- Billionaire Peter Thiel tells Apple: Innovate more September 17, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Adrian Peterson causes chaos for fantasy football September 17, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Alibaba IPO means a big payday for Jack Ma September 18, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Monthly Archives: March 2014
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading
Big Week for our team at Hereitfirst. 3/4 of our analysts have a significant stake in MNKD! If Mannkind’s product Afrezza gets approved during Tuesday’s AdCom, This stock will soar. However if the FDA does not approve MNKD’s product this Continue Reading
Hereitfirst started as a page where I could share my personal stock market moves / opinions due to my friends constantly getting annoyed of me constantly putting up charts on my personal IG @sumtingwong219. 7 months and 5400 followers later Continue Reading
MNKD had a roller coaster day as they stormed right out of the gate with highs of 5.75 ( Up 9% ) before closing at 4.83 ( down 7%). This could be attributed to the fact that good news came Continue Reading
Intuitive Surgical Inc Current Ticket Price. 434.99 This analysis is purely technical. Note * this stock is pretty stable and without news coming out soon technical analysis would be best suited to predict the short to intermediate future of this Continue Reading
Luther Jeffries released a letter to shareholders tonight clarifying the recent news involving the TDEY agreement.
Earlier today HEMP and HIMR came together to sign a Consultant Agreement. The agreement was signed by The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company, Inc. (IHMMCC), a Hemp, Inc. subsidiary.