Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Why I left a job in finance to play video games August 28, 2014Ben Wu is the Bill Walton of video gaming. He's at the forefront of the growing eSports movement.
- Hot stocks: 10 record breaking companies August 28, 2014The S&P 500 is trading at all-time highs, and many well-known businesses are leading the charge. Time to buy or sell?
- Stocks: 4 things to know before the open August 28, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- FBI investigating hacking attack on JPMorgan August 28, 2014The FBI is looking into a data breach at JPMorgan Chase that may have connections to Russia or eastern Europe.
- 2008: Worse than the Great Depression? August 27, 2014Former Fed chief Ben Bernanke believes the 2008 financial crisis was the worst in global history, topping even the Great Depression.
- Why I left a job in finance to play video games August 28, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Monthly Archives: March 2014
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading
Big Week for our team at Hereitfirst. 3/4 of our analysts have a significant stake in MNKD! If Mannkind’s product Afrezza gets approved during Tuesday’s AdCom, This stock will soar. However if the FDA does not approve MNKD’s product this Continue Reading
Hereitfirst started as a page where I could share my personal stock market moves / opinions due to my friends constantly getting annoyed of me constantly putting up charts on my personal IG @sumtingwong219. 7 months and 5400 followers later Continue Reading
MNKD had a roller coaster day as they stormed right out of the gate with highs of 5.75 ( Up 9% ) before closing at 4.83 ( down 7%). This could be attributed to the fact that good news came Continue Reading
Intuitive Surgical Inc Current Ticket Price. 434.99 This analysis is purely technical. Note * this stock is pretty stable and without news coming out soon technical analysis would be best suited to predict the short to intermediate future of this Continue Reading
Luther Jeffries released a letter to shareholders tonight clarifying the recent news involving the TDEY agreement.
Earlier today HEMP and HIMR came together to sign a Consultant Agreement. The agreement was signed by The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company, Inc. (IHMMCC), a Hemp, Inc. subsidiary.