Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- World's biggest carmaker is worried about China July 29, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Weird: Only 3 new U.S. banks opened since 2010 July 29, 2015Before the financial crisis, over 100 banks would typically open a year in the U.S.
- Stocks: 5 things to know before the open July 29, 2015Here's what you need to know about the markets before you start your business day.
- China's stock market crash...in 2 minutes July 29, 2015How low will China's markets go? Can Beijing stop the slide? Here are the latest developments on a fast-moving story.
- China has a major bubble problem July 29, 2015China has a problem: Its citizens are among the best savers in the world, but they don't have enough places to stick their money.
- World's biggest carmaker is worried about China July 29, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Monthly Archives: March 2014
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading
Big Week for our team at Hereitfirst. 3/4 of our analysts have a significant stake in MNKD! If Mannkind’s product Afrezza gets approved during Tuesday’s AdCom, This stock will soar. However if the FDA does not approve MNKD’s product this Continue Reading
Hereitfirst started as a page where I could share my personal stock market moves / opinions due to my friends constantly getting annoyed of me constantly putting up charts on my personal IG @sumtingwong219. 7 months and 5400 followers later Continue Reading
MNKD had a roller coaster day as they stormed right out of the gate with highs of 5.75 ( Up 9% ) before closing at 4.83 ( down 7%). This could be attributed to the fact that good news came Continue Reading
Intuitive Surgical Inc Current Ticket Price. 434.99 This analysis is purely technical. Note * this stock is pretty stable and without news coming out soon technical analysis would be best suited to predict the short to intermediate future of this Continue Reading
Luther Jeffries released a letter to shareholders tonight clarifying the recent news involving the TDEY agreement.
Earlier today HEMP and HIMR came together to sign a Consultant Agreement. The agreement was signed by The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company, Inc. (IHMMCC), a Hemp, Inc. subsidiary.