Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Stocks: 4 things to know before the open October 24, 2014Here's what you need to know about the markets before you start your business day.
- Wall Street delivers bad news to Amazon October 24, 2014The company lost more than $14 billion in value.
- Buffett lost $2 billion, but there's good news October 23, 2014Buffett's investment firm lost big on Coca-Cola and IBM this week, but that's about the extent of his losses this year.
- Microsoft sales soar 25% on huge demand for Office, Surface, Xbox and cloud October 23, 2014However, earnings slipped on restructuring plans
- Investors go to their happy place October 23, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Stocks: 4 things to know before the open October 24, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Monthly Archives: March 2014
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading
Big Week for our team at Hereitfirst. 3/4 of our analysts have a significant stake in MNKD! If Mannkind’s product Afrezza gets approved during Tuesday’s AdCom, This stock will soar. However if the FDA does not approve MNKD’s product this Continue Reading
Hereitfirst started as a page where I could share my personal stock market moves / opinions due to my friends constantly getting annoyed of me constantly putting up charts on my personal IG @sumtingwong219. 7 months and 5400 followers later Continue Reading
MNKD had a roller coaster day as they stormed right out of the gate with highs of 5.75 ( Up 9% ) before closing at 4.83 ( down 7%). This could be attributed to the fact that good news came Continue Reading
Intuitive Surgical Inc Current Ticket Price. 434.99 This analysis is purely technical. Note * this stock is pretty stable and without news coming out soon technical analysis would be best suited to predict the short to intermediate future of this Continue Reading
Luther Jeffries released a letter to shareholders tonight clarifying the recent news involving the TDEY agreement.
Earlier today HEMP and HIMR came together to sign a Consultant Agreement. The agreement was signed by The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company, Inc. (IHMMCC), a Hemp, Inc. subsidiary.