Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Amgen joins job-cut parade July 29, 2014Amgen is the latest to continue corporate America's cost cutting strategy, even as the economy is supposedly on the mend
- Sorry Bill, Herbalife's woes aren't about you July 29, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Stocks flat, but watch UPS and Apple July 29, 2014The broader market is flat but UPS didn't deliver, Apple is nearing an all-time high and El Pollo Loco shares were getting grilled after its red hot IPO last week.
- Europe slaps new sanctions on Russia July 29, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk is the real Iron Man July 29, 2014Tesla has been on a tear. Investors want more details about the gigafactory and a cheaper car. But don't bet against Iron Man CEO Elon Musk.
- Amgen joins job-cut parade July 29, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Monthly Archives: March 2014
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading
Big Week for our team at Hereitfirst. 3/4 of our analysts have a significant stake in MNKD! If Mannkind’s product Afrezza gets approved during Tuesday’s AdCom, This stock will soar. However if the FDA does not approve MNKD’s product this Continue Reading
Hereitfirst started as a page where I could share my personal stock market moves / opinions due to my friends constantly getting annoyed of me constantly putting up charts on my personal IG @sumtingwong219. 7 months and 5400 followers later Continue Reading
MNKD had a roller coaster day as they stormed right out of the gate with highs of 5.75 ( Up 9% ) before closing at 4.83 ( down 7%). This could be attributed to the fact that good news came Continue Reading
Intuitive Surgical Inc Current Ticket Price. 434.99 This analysis is purely technical. Note * this stock is pretty stable and without news coming out soon technical analysis would be best suited to predict the short to intermediate future of this Continue Reading
Luther Jeffries released a letter to shareholders tonight clarifying the recent news involving the TDEY agreement.
Earlier today HEMP and HIMR came together to sign a Consultant Agreement. The agreement was signed by The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company, Inc. (IHMMCC), a Hemp, Inc. subsidiary.