Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Dow jumps 420 points. Best day since 2011 December 18, 2014After a brutal start to the month, the Dow surges 420 points for its best day in over three years
- Elizabeth Warren allies march outside Citi: 'Break big banks' December 18, 2014Protesters gathered outside Citibank's headquarters to echo Warren's call to break up big banks.
- Alternative lenders are hot -- especially among millennials December 18, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- What's wrong with Google? December 18, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- In Russia, no more $30 Ikea 'Billy' bookcases - at least for now December 18, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Dow jumps 420 points. Best day since 2011 December 18, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Monthly Archives: March 2014
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading
Big Week for our team at Hereitfirst. 3/4 of our analysts have a significant stake in MNKD! If Mannkind’s product Afrezza gets approved during Tuesday’s AdCom, This stock will soar. However if the FDA does not approve MNKD’s product this Continue Reading
Hereitfirst started as a page where I could share my personal stock market moves / opinions due to my friends constantly getting annoyed of me constantly putting up charts on my personal IG @sumtingwong219. 7 months and 5400 followers later Continue Reading
MNKD had a roller coaster day as they stormed right out of the gate with highs of 5.75 ( Up 9% ) before closing at 4.83 ( down 7%). This could be attributed to the fact that good news came Continue Reading
Intuitive Surgical Inc Current Ticket Price. 434.99 This analysis is purely technical. Note * this stock is pretty stable and without news coming out soon technical analysis would be best suited to predict the short to intermediate future of this Continue Reading
Luther Jeffries released a letter to shareholders tonight clarifying the recent news involving the TDEY agreement.
Earlier today HEMP and HIMR came together to sign a Consultant Agreement. The agreement was signed by The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company, Inc. (IHMMCC), a Hemp, Inc. subsidiary.