Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Nightmare on Wall Street: Is it over? October 19, 2014After last week's market scare, investors are hoping upcoming corporate report cards offer more treats than tricks.
- Moody's downgrades Russia's debt October 17, 2014Oil, war and sanctions spurred the credit rating agency to downgrade the country's debt to two notches above "junk" status.
- Finally! Stocks rally. But can it last? October 17, 2014Don't expect the Federal Reserve to save the day this time, but strong corporate earnings could.
- Bond limbo: How low can rates go? October 17, 2014Investors continue to plow into bonds. It's a sign that the rest of the world thinks America is a safe market to invest in. This may be good news for consumers. But how much longer can that last?
- Baby Boomers are overexposed to stocks in this rocky market October 17, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Nightmare on Wall Street: Is it over? October 19, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Monthly Archives: March 2014
Late today (March 31st), MYEC released it’s financials for 2013. After giving it a read over, there is tremendous growth. MyECheck took a big hit when the banks failed and the stock fell from $70 per share to $4 per Continue Reading
Big Week for our team at Hereitfirst. 3/4 of our analysts have a significant stake in MNKD! If Mannkind’s product Afrezza gets approved during Tuesday’s AdCom, This stock will soar. However if the FDA does not approve MNKD’s product this Continue Reading
Hereitfirst started as a page where I could share my personal stock market moves / opinions due to my friends constantly getting annoyed of me constantly putting up charts on my personal IG @sumtingwong219. 7 months and 5400 followers later Continue Reading
MNKD had a roller coaster day as they stormed right out of the gate with highs of 5.75 ( Up 9% ) before closing at 4.83 ( down 7%). This could be attributed to the fact that good news came Continue Reading
Intuitive Surgical Inc Current Ticket Price. 434.99 This analysis is purely technical. Note * this stock is pretty stable and without news coming out soon technical analysis would be best suited to predict the short to intermediate future of this Continue Reading
Luther Jeffries released a letter to shareholders tonight clarifying the recent news involving the TDEY agreement.
Earlier today HEMP and HIMR came together to sign a Consultant Agreement. The agreement was signed by The Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Consulting Company, Inc. (IHMMCC), a Hemp, Inc. subsidiary.