Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Awkward: Sears borrows $400M from its CEO September 16, 2014Sears padded its balance sheet this week by securing a $400 million loan from a hedge fund owned by its controversial CEO.
- Half of the Nasdaq stocks are in trouble September 16, 2014More than half of Nasdaq stocks are in a bear market, signaling investors' aversion to risk.
- America's largest pension ditches hedge funds September 16, 2014CalPERS, America's largest pension fund, is done with hedge funds after years of high fees and poor performance.
- Scots snap up gold ahead of referendum September 16, 2014Concerns about possible independence are pushing Scottish investors to the security of gold.
- Beer giants brewing up a deal September 16, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Awkward: Sears borrows $400M from its CEO September 16, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Monthly Archives: December 2013
76% gains FXIT. Made this purchase after a 48.57% dip on the 12/30/13. I will be dumping this stock the next available trading day. Stocks such as FXIT,TDEY,UMDI,HEMP,NXCP,MINE are stocks that i usually short within less than a day. I Continue Reading
Coming into the season the New York Jets were ranked as the No.32 team in the NFL ( Behind the Jaguars). The Jets were expected to win 4 games at most .Yet Rex Ryan had the Jets in playoff contention till Continue Reading
- NTEK Nano Tech -CTIX Cellceutix -RAD Rite Aid -ARIA Ariad Pharmaceuticals -THRX Theravance
Vjet ( Voxeljet) and TWTR ( Twitter) are stocks that both went public recently. What do they have in common? They both are extremely overvalued and overhyped. VJET and TWTR both have not shown they can sustain success. TWTR is Continue Reading
JCP and OXBT will have exponential an exponential growth within the next year. OXBT Oxygen Biotherapeutics could be poised for a run similar to ACADIA Pharmaceuticals (400%) As we pointed out JCP will be our comeback stock of the year pick.