Join The Team Today!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Dow tumbles 279 points as stocks nosedive globally April 17, 2015Ugly day on Wall Street as Dow tumbles 279 points.
- America's highest paid CEO earns $285 million April 17, 2015GoPro founder Nick Woodman was awarded a huge pay package of $285 million in 2014, making him the highest paid U.S. executive.
- AmEx rejected by Costco, JetBlue and Wall Street April 17, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- Here's the only pot stock worth owning April 17, 2015GW Pharmaceuticals is a biotech developing a cannabis-based drug to treat epilepsy. It looks legit ... unlike the scores of speculative penny pot stocks out there.
- Bloomberg screens go dark worldwide April 17, 2015Thousands of Bloomberg screens went offline in banks around the world Friday leaving many traders without access to market data, news and dealing systems.
- Dow tumbles 279 points as stocks nosedive globally April 17, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Monthly Archives: December 2013
76% gains FXIT. Made this purchase after a 48.57% dip on the 12/30/13. I will be dumping this stock the next available trading day. Stocks such as FXIT,TDEY,UMDI,HEMP,NXCP,MINE are stocks that i usually short within less than a day. I Continue Reading
Coming into the season the New York Jets were ranked as the No.32 team in the NFL ( Behind the Jaguars). The Jets were expected to win 4 games at most .Yet Rex Ryan had the Jets in playoff contention till Continue Reading
- NTEK Nano Tech -CTIX Cellceutix -RAD Rite Aid -ARIA Ariad Pharmaceuticals -THRX Theravance
Vjet ( Voxeljet) and TWTR ( Twitter) are stocks that both went public recently. What do they have in common? They both are extremely overvalued and overhyped. VJET and TWTR both have not shown they can sustain success. TWTR is Continue Reading
JCP and OXBT will have exponential an exponential growth within the next year. OXBT Oxygen Biotherapeutics could be poised for a run similar to ACADIA Pharmaceuticals (400%) As we pointed out JCP will be our comeback stock of the year pick.