Join Our Private Trading Group Today!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Smart money is buying energy stocks. Should you? May 24, 2015Oil prices plunged to $45 in January. Now they're back at $60. The question is whether the worst is behind us.
- China's richest man bet his company's shares would fall May 23, 2015Turns out China's richest man, Li Hejun, upped his bet that shares of his company would take a tumble -- just five days before a massive crash.
- Theme parks ready for summer -- and their stocks are soaring May 22, 2015Many retailers have warned of sluggish sales this year. But consumers are still spending at theme parks like Cedar Fair, Six Flags, Disney World and Universal.
- I'll only invest in startups with female founders May 22, 2015Angel investor Jonathan Sposato is one of several pledging to support more women in tech.
- Janet Yellen: Fed can't risk 'overheating the economy' May 22, 2015Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen doesn't want to wait too long to raise interest rates.
- Smart money is buying energy stocks. Should you? May 24, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Monthly Archives: December 2013
76% gains FXIT. Made this purchase after a 48.57% dip on the 12/30/13. I will be dumping this stock the next available trading day. Stocks such as FXIT,TDEY,UMDI,HEMP,NXCP,MINE are stocks that i usually short within less than a day. I Continue Reading
Coming into the season the New York Jets were ranked as the No.32 team in the NFL ( Behind the Jaguars). The Jets were expected to win 4 games at most .Yet Rex Ryan had the Jets in playoff contention till Continue Reading
– NTEK Nano Tech -CTIX Cellceutix -RAD Rite Aid -ARIA Ariad Pharmaceuticals -THRX Theravance
Vjet ( Voxeljet) and TWTR ( Twitter) are stocks that both went public recently. What do they have in common? They both are extremely overvalued and overhyped. VJET and TWTR both have not shown they can sustain success. TWTR is Continue Reading
JCP and OXBT will have exponential an exponential growth within the next year. OXBT Oxygen Biotherapeutics could be poised for a run similar to ACADIA Pharmaceuticals (400%) As we pointed out JCP will be our comeback stock of the year pick.