Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Cybersecurity stocks pop. Thank the hackers September 2, 2014Shares of cyber security companies FireEye and Palo Alto are rallying on the latest security breaches.
- Revolving door: Washington to Wall Street September 2, 2014Former House Majority Leader Eric Cantor is headed to Wall Street. See who else has jumped the political ship for a lucrative career in finance.
- The U.S. dollar is super strong now September 2, 2014The dollar is surging against other major currencies. That may be good news for consumers looking to buy imported goods or travel. But is it bad for the market?
- Morgan Stanley predicts stock market surge September 2, 2014Morgan Stanley thinks the S&P 500 could surge to 3,000 because the economic recovery is not even close to being over.
- Put up or shut up time for Mayer and Yahoo September 2, 2014Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer will soon have a lot more money to play with once Alibaba goes public. But can she convince investors the company is FINALLY better?
- Cybersecurity stocks pop. Thank the hackers September 2, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Monthly Archives: December 2013
76% gains FXIT. Made this purchase after a 48.57% dip on the 12/30/13. I will be dumping this stock the next available trading day. Stocks such as FXIT,TDEY,UMDI,HEMP,NXCP,MINE are stocks that i usually short within less than a day. I Continue Reading
Coming into the season the New York Jets were ranked as the No.32 team in the NFL ( Behind the Jaguars). The Jets were expected to win 4 games at most .Yet Rex Ryan had the Jets in playoff contention till Continue Reading
- NTEK Nano Tech -CTIX Cellceutix -RAD Rite Aid -ARIA Ariad Pharmaceuticals -THRX Theravance
Vjet ( Voxeljet) and TWTR ( Twitter) are stocks that both went public recently. What do they have in common? They both are extremely overvalued and overhyped. VJET and TWTR both have not shown they can sustain success. TWTR is Continue Reading
JCP and OXBT will have exponential an exponential growth within the next year. OXBT Oxygen Biotherapeutics could be poised for a run similar to ACADIA Pharmaceuticals (400%) As we pointed out JCP will be our comeback stock of the year pick.