Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- China's stock market continues to free fall July 28, 2015China stocks continued their free fall on Tuesday, as investors ignored efforts by regulators to calm markets.
- 'Extreme fear' is back for the stock market July 27, 2015CNNMoney's Fear & Greed Index now points to 'Extreme Fear' in the market.
- When will Twitter name a new CEO? July 27, 2015Twitter's stock continues to tank. Investors are hoping the company will soon name a new CEO that can get the little blue bird to spread its wings and soar again.
- Mining stocks are getting killed as gold, metals plunge July 27, 2015Shares of mining companies Freeport-McMoran and Joy Global have plunged 35% and 28% this month, respectively. That makes them the worst performers in the entire S&P 500 in July.
- Burger King is winning burger wars thanks to chicken fries July 27, 2015McDonald's might be shrinking but Burger King is on the rise. Its growth story has been fueled by new menu items, including its popular chicken fries.
- China's stock market continues to free fall July 28, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Monthly Archives: December 2013
76% gains FXIT. Made this purchase after a 48.57% dip on the 12/30/13. I will be dumping this stock the next available trading day. Stocks such as FXIT,TDEY,UMDI,HEMP,NXCP,MINE are stocks that i usually short within less than a day. I Continue Reading
Coming into the season the New York Jets were ranked as the No.32 team in the NFL ( Behind the Jaguars). The Jets were expected to win 4 games at most .Yet Rex Ryan had the Jets in playoff contention till Continue Reading
– NTEK Nano Tech -CTIX Cellceutix -RAD Rite Aid -ARIA Ariad Pharmaceuticals -THRX Theravance
Vjet ( Voxeljet) and TWTR ( Twitter) are stocks that both went public recently. What do they have in common? They both are extremely overvalued and overhyped. VJET and TWTR both have not shown they can sustain success. TWTR is Continue Reading
JCP and OXBT will have exponential an exponential growth within the next year. OXBT Oxygen Biotherapeutics could be poised for a run similar to ACADIA Pharmaceuticals (400%) As we pointed out JCP will be our comeback stock of the year pick.