Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Up in the air: Fed rate hike remains unclear September 4, 2015Experts are still divided about whether the Federal Reserve will raise its key interest rate in two weeks.
- U.S. unemployment rate hits 5.1%, lowest in 7 years September 4, 2015U.S. economy added 173,000 jobs in August, which while healthy, may not be enough for a rate hike from the Federal Reserve.
- Fans out in force for new Star Wars toys September 4, 2015Read full story for latest details.
- This is the city with the highest minimum wage in America September 4, 2015Impatient with Washington, cities across the U.S. have raised the minimum age for their workers. But none has gone as high as Emeryville, California.
- U.S. stocks get the jitters before jobs report September 4, 2015Here's what you need to know about the markets before you start your business day.
- Up in the air: Fed rate hike remains unclear September 4, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Monthly Archives: November 2013
BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL. HOLDING STOCKS ( order does not matter ) 1. MasterCard (MA) 760.40 2.Gentex ( GNTX 29.78) 3.Linkedln (LNKD 223.13) 4. Microsoft (MSFT 37.60) 5.Berkshire Hathaway ( BRK 174,625.00) 6. Google (GOOG 1063.11) 7. Visa ( V 203.99) Continue Reading
Penny stocks that had significant days – TDEY FXIT NXCP HEMP. Vjet dropped 9% to 41.05 I bought it at 41.08 you guys should look into it. Has more upside than DDD (target price 90) SSYS target price 130
The market is not having a good day but do not panic. Unless the government cuts quantitive easing the economy will still boom. Stocks that have taken a huge hit today FNMA,FMCC,ONVO,ASTV,LITB,DOM,CRDS,CCIH 3 systems are also down today. SSYS and Continue Reading
For those who have tesla if you have not sold by now you must act quickly and sell ASAP. Another investigation is being performed after an incident at the factories. 3D printing industry is booming SSYS target price is now Continue Reading
The investment firm is offering to buy FNMA and FMCC from the government for 52 billion. FNMA and FMCC are in government control after they were bailed out (187 billion) in 2008 during the financial crisis.
Volume is an indicator of how active a stock is being traded. If the volume of a stock is above average. It could signify a big spike or a drastic plummet. If a stock’s volume is below average it signifies Continue Reading
penny stocks to put on your radar. thm, astv, mine, ntek ,tdey ,vdsc, free, nxcp, fxit, hemp, stp, slco, mstx, zimcf ,pbhg, seek, acdu, pglo, elra, acgx, gler, pven ,mwip ,jzhg, usel ,aqum,