Join Our Private Trading Group Today!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Greece deeply divided as vote on Europe looms July 3, 2015Greece votes Sunday in a crisis referendum that will determine the country's future in the eurozone. The result is too close to call.
- Don't bet against Joey Chestnut... or Nathan's? July 3, 2015Nathan's hosts the annual hot dog eating contest at Coney Island on July 4th.
- More American teens are getting jobs. That's good for everyone July 3, 2015The unemployment rate for teens is dropping and more teens are entering the workforce. That's good news for everyone else, economists say.
- Why China's crazy stock market is getting scary July 3, 2015China's stocks markets up 6% one minute, down 5% the next. Here's why you should worry about these crazy moves.
- Aetna to buy rival health insurer Humana for $37 billion July 3, 2015Aetna has struck a deal to buy rival health insurer Humana for $37 billion.
- Greece deeply divided as vote on Europe looms July 3, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Monthly Archives: November 2013
BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL. HOLDING STOCKS ( order does not matter ) 1. MasterCard (MA) 760.40 2.Gentex ( GNTX 29.78) 3.Linkedln (LNKD 223.13) 4. Microsoft (MSFT 37.60) 5.Berkshire Hathaway ( BRK 174,625.00) 6. Google (GOOG 1063.11) 7. Visa ( V 203.99) Continue Reading
Penny stocks that had significant days – TDEY FXIT NXCP HEMP. Vjet dropped 9% to 41.05 I bought it at 41.08 you guys should look into it. Has more upside than DDD (target price 90) SSYS target price 130
The market is not having a good day but do not panic. Unless the government cuts quantitive easing the economy will still boom. Stocks that have taken a huge hit today FNMA,FMCC,ONVO,ASTV,LITB,DOM,CRDS,CCIH 3 systems are also down today. SSYS and Continue Reading
For those who have tesla if you have not sold by now you must act quickly and sell ASAP. Another investigation is being performed after an incident at the factories. 3D printing industry is booming SSYS target price is now Continue Reading
The investment firm is offering to buy FNMA and FMCC from the government for 52 billion. FNMA and FMCC are in government control after they were bailed out (187 billion) in 2008 during the financial crisis.
Volume is an indicator of how active a stock is being traded. If the volume of a stock is above average. It could signify a big spike or a drastic plummet. If a stock’s volume is below average it signifies Continue Reading
penny stocks to put on your radar. thm, astv, mine, ntek ,tdey ,vdsc, free, nxcp, fxit, hemp, stp, slco, mstx, zimcf ,pbhg, seek, acdu, pglo, elra, acgx, gler, pven ,mwip ,jzhg, usel ,aqum,