Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Hong Kong protests hurt U.S. stocks September 29, 2014The Dow drops 160 points as investors fret about pro-democracy protests in Hong Kong and the overall global economy
- Ford says C-Max recall will cost $500 million September 29, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- New owner for Shrek and DreamWorks Animation? September 29, 2014DreamWorks Animation has an inconsistent track record in Hollywood and on Wall Street. Could Japan's SoftBank change things by buying the studio?
- The U.S. dollar is on top of the world September 29, 2014The dollar has soared to levels not seen in four years. Here's why it matters.
- Bill Gross exit could cost Pimco $400 billion September 29, 2014Investors could yank a whopping $400 billion of assets from Pimco following last week's surprise exit of legendary founder Bill Gross.
- Hong Kong protests hurt U.S. stocks September 29, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Monthly Archives: November 2013
BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL. HOLDING STOCKS ( order does not matter ) 1. MasterCard (MA) 760.40 2.Gentex ( GNTX 29.78) 3.Linkedln (LNKD 223.13) 4. Microsoft (MSFT 37.60) 5.Berkshire Hathaway ( BRK 174,625.00) 6. Google (GOOG 1063.11) 7. Visa ( V 203.99) Continue Reading
Penny stocks that had significant days – TDEY FXIT NXCP HEMP. Vjet dropped 9% to 41.05 I bought it at 41.08 you guys should look into it. Has more upside than DDD (target price 90) SSYS target price 130
The market is not having a good day but do not panic. Unless the government cuts quantitive easing the economy will still boom. Stocks that have taken a huge hit today FNMA,FMCC,ONVO,ASTV,LITB,DOM,CRDS,CCIH 3 systems are also down today. SSYS and Continue Reading
For those who have tesla if you have not sold by now you must act quickly and sell ASAP. Another investigation is being performed after an incident at the factories. 3D printing industry is booming SSYS target price is now Continue Reading
The investment firm is offering to buy FNMA and FMCC from the government for 52 billion. FNMA and FMCC are in government control after they were bailed out (187 billion) in 2008 during the financial crisis.
Volume is an indicator of how active a stock is being traded. If the volume of a stock is above average. It could signify a big spike or a drastic plummet. If a stock’s volume is below average it signifies Continue Reading
penny stocks to put on your radar. thm, astv, mine, ntek ,tdey ,vdsc, free, nxcp, fxit, hemp, stp, slco, mstx, zimcf ,pbhg, seek, acdu, pglo, elra, acgx, gler, pven ,mwip ,jzhg, usel ,aqum,