Join Our Private Trading Group Today!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Janet Yellen: Fed can't risk 'overheating the economy' May 22, 2015Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen doesn't want to wait too long to raise interest rates.
- I'll only invest in startups with female founders May 22, 2015Angel investor Jonathan Sposato is one of several pledging to support more women in tech.
- Theme parks ready for summer -- and their stocks are soaring May 22, 2015Many retailers have warned of sluggish sales this year. But consumers are still spending at theme parks like Cedar Fair, Six Flags, Disney World and Universal.
- Is Liberty Global stalking Vodafone? May 22, 2015Shares in telecoms group Vodafone have surged by roughly 11% this week as takeover rumors swirl.
- Stocks: 5 things to know before the open May 22, 2015Here's what you need to know about the markets before you start your business day.
- Janet Yellen: Fed can't risk 'overheating the economy' May 22, 2015
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Monthly Archives: November 2013
BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL. HOLDING STOCKS ( order does not matter ) 1. MasterCard (MA) 760.40 2.Gentex ( GNTX 29.78) 3.Linkedln (LNKD 223.13) 4. Microsoft (MSFT 37.60) 5.Berkshire Hathaway ( BRK 174,625.00) 6. Google (GOOG 1063.11) 7. Visa ( V 203.99) Continue Reading
Penny stocks that had significant days – TDEY FXIT NXCP HEMP. Vjet dropped 9% to 41.05 I bought it at 41.08 you guys should look into it. Has more upside than DDD (target price 90) SSYS target price 130
The market is not having a good day but do not panic. Unless the government cuts quantitive easing the economy will still boom. Stocks that have taken a huge hit today FNMA,FMCC,ONVO,ASTV,LITB,DOM,CRDS,CCIH 3 systems are also down today. SSYS and Continue Reading
For those who have tesla if you have not sold by now you must act quickly and sell ASAP. Another investigation is being performed after an incident at the factories. 3D printing industry is booming SSYS target price is now Continue Reading
The investment firm is offering to buy FNMA and FMCC from the government for 52 billion. FNMA and FMCC are in government control after they were bailed out (187 billion) in 2008 during the financial crisis.
Volume is an indicator of how active a stock is being traded. If the volume of a stock is above average. It could signify a big spike or a drastic plummet. If a stock’s volume is below average it signifies Continue Reading
penny stocks to put on your radar. thm, astv, mine, ntek ,tdey ,vdsc, free, nxcp, fxit, hemp, stp, slco, mstx, zimcf ,pbhg, seek, acdu, pglo, elra, acgx, gler, pven ,mwip ,jzhg, usel ,aqum,