Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Total CEO dies in plane crash October 21, 2014French oil company Total has confirmed the death of its Chairman and CEO Christophe de Margerie, who passed away in a private plane crash in Moscow.
- Apple profit soars on huge iPhone and Mac sales October 20, 2014Better-than-expected iPhone sales and record Mac sales lifted Apple in its fiscal fourth quarter.
- Panic over? Calm returns to stocks October 20, 2014After a wild and brutal week, investors are taking a breather and looking forward to Apple earnings.
- Ebola is a fear factor for stock market October 20, 2014Volatility has returned to Wall Street this fall. Ebola is one of the fear factors for investors.
- Russia's crusade to banish McDonald's October 20, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Total CEO dies in plane crash October 21, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Monthly Archives: November 2013
BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL. HOLDING STOCKS ( order does not matter ) 1. MasterCard (MA) 760.40 2.Gentex ( GNTX 29.78) 3.Linkedln (LNKD 223.13) 4. Microsoft (MSFT 37.60) 5.Berkshire Hathaway ( BRK 174,625.00) 6. Google (GOOG 1063.11) 7. Visa ( V 203.99) Continue Reading
Penny stocks that had significant days – TDEY FXIT NXCP HEMP. Vjet dropped 9% to 41.05 I bought it at 41.08 you guys should look into it. Has more upside than DDD (target price 90) SSYS target price 130
The market is not having a good day but do not panic. Unless the government cuts quantitive easing the economy will still boom. Stocks that have taken a huge hit today FNMA,FMCC,ONVO,ASTV,LITB,DOM,CRDS,CCIH 3 systems are also down today. SSYS and Continue Reading
For those who have tesla if you have not sold by now you must act quickly and sell ASAP. Another investigation is being performed after an incident at the factories. 3D printing industry is booming SSYS target price is now Continue Reading
The investment firm is offering to buy FNMA and FMCC from the government for 52 billion. FNMA and FMCC are in government control after they were bailed out (187 billion) in 2008 during the financial crisis.
Volume is an indicator of how active a stock is being traded. If the volume of a stock is above average. It could signify a big spike or a drastic plummet. If a stock’s volume is below average it signifies Continue Reading
penny stocks to put on your radar. thm, astv, mine, ntek ,tdey ,vdsc, free, nxcp, fxit, hemp, stp, slco, mstx, zimcf ,pbhg, seek, acdu, pglo, elra, acgx, gler, pven ,mwip ,jzhg, usel ,aqum,