Subscribe to Hereitfirst’s Private Chat Room!
Verified Trades On Profit.ly
- Stocks: 5 things to know before the open October 31, 2014Here's what you need to know about the markets before you start your business day.
- Can anything save Sony? October 31, 2014Sony is undergoing a painful restructuring. Will it be enough to save the iconic Japanese brand?
- Bank of Japan stuns market with even more stimulus October 31, 2014The Bank of Japan is going for broke and expanding its already aggressive stimulus plan.
- Starbucks to start coffee delivery soon October 30, 2014The company's stock fell after-hours after a weaker-than-expected profit forecast.
- Stocks give investors a big October treat October 30, 2014Dow soars 221 points Thursday as stock market puts an exclamation point on its turnaround.
- Stocks: 5 things to know before the open October 31, 2014
Donate To Hereitfirst!
Monthly Archives: November 2013
BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL. HOLDING STOCKS ( order does not matter ) 1. MasterCard (MA) 760.40 2.Gentex ( GNTX 29.78) 3.Linkedln (LNKD 223.13) 4. Microsoft (MSFT 37.60) 5.Berkshire Hathaway ( BRK 174,625.00) 6. Google (GOOG 1063.11) 7. Visa ( V 203.99) Continue Reading
Penny stocks that had significant days – TDEY FXIT NXCP HEMP. Vjet dropped 9% to 41.05 I bought it at 41.08 you guys should look into it. Has more upside than DDD (target price 90) SSYS target price 130
The market is not having a good day but do not panic. Unless the government cuts quantitive easing the economy will still boom. Stocks that have taken a huge hit today FNMA,FMCC,ONVO,ASTV,LITB,DOM,CRDS,CCIH 3 systems are also down today. SSYS and Continue Reading
For those who have tesla if you have not sold by now you must act quickly and sell ASAP. Another investigation is being performed after an incident at the factories. 3D printing industry is booming SSYS target price is now Continue Reading
The investment firm is offering to buy FNMA and FMCC from the government for 52 billion. FNMA and FMCC are in government control after they were bailed out (187 billion) in 2008 during the financial crisis.
Volume is an indicator of how active a stock is being traded. If the volume of a stock is above average. It could signify a big spike or a drastic plummet. If a stock’s volume is below average it signifies Continue Reading
penny stocks to put on your radar. thm, astv, mine, ntek ,tdey ,vdsc, free, nxcp, fxit, hemp, stp, slco, mstx, zimcf ,pbhg, seek, acdu, pglo, elra, acgx, gler, pven ,mwip ,jzhg, usel ,aqum,